The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    Corin Nemec has pulled out of Chevron 8.0 - not surprising considering his recent injuries

But maybe they'll call Martin in to take his place *crosses finers, toes and every other crossable parts*
    Shame, but not surprising, really. Hope he's doing ok though. And fingers crossed (still) for Martin!

Cags, enjoy Muse! I saw them at Wembley in 2007, they were epic Would love to see them again sometime but haven't ever got round to actually looking out for tickets any time.
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Corin Nemec has pulled out of Chevron 8.0 - not surprising considering his recent injuries
      What a shame! Though as you say, not a surprise. And got everything *crossed* for Martin!!

Comment

Ah that's a shame about Corin. But hopefully having that extra space means there's more chance of Martin coming.

*is hopeful*

Josi, they are at the Emirates on the 26th May, which is when I am going. Can't wait!

PNW
        Spoiler:
        Loved tonight's episode. I thought it was going to be a plain old hallucination story but it was so much more. Loved everything about it. This is really getting good. I so hope they find a way to make a S2.
        sigpic

Comment

I was out, so haven't seen PNW yet - I'll have to catch up tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
            Ah that's a shame about Corin. But hopefully having that extra space means there's more chance of Martin coming.

*is hopeful*

Josi, they are at the Emirates on the 26th May, which is when I am going. Can't wait!

PNW - I so hope they find a way to make a S2.
            The show hasn't run in the US yet - not until March I believe - so there is a chance the SciFi channel might pick it up for a 2nd season. That would help, I'm sure. They really do need a larger market.
            sigpic

Comment

Oh I hope so Laurie. I know it's not perfect but it definitely deserves a chance to grow and develop itself a bit more. Last night's ep (in the UK) was - I think - where things start to get interesting.
              sigpic

Comment

*falls in*

I haven't seen PWN yet...hopefully over the summer I will have time for it! I can barely keep up with the shows I'm already following

I'm very busy with school atm! Already had one exam, and although I had the feeling I failed it miserably(and if you fail it would be bye bye school) I aced it! So really happy that the hard work so far paid off!

*huggles all* I hope everyone is well!
                I did saw Suz is having a bad time so *big huggles for Suz* (pass 'em on Jumble )

Ohh and as for the CP...I had them as a baby...can't remember a thing. My brothers had them at that moment too and one of the two actually has a scar near his eyebrow because of it.
                As for the vaccination...I remember when I was in the USA that I had to sign some forms mentioning I hadn't had certain vaccinations that were normal in the USA, but not normal in here....

Now off to watch Castle! I've heard the two-parter this year is really good!
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks Jann, I'll pass those huggles to Suz

A riddle:

You are in a very dark, very cold room. There is a lamp and a fire laid ready to light, but you only have one match - which do you light first?

Spoiler:
                  The match!

Comment

*chuckle* you got me on that one! I blame the headache for not being able to think
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks Jann, I'll pass those huggles to Suz

A riddle:

You are in a very dark, very cold room. There is a lamp and a fire laid ready to light, but you only have one match - which do you light first?

Spoiler:
                      The match!
                      Hmmm! Sounds like one of your kids is learning to tell jokes!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                        *falls in*

I haven't seen PWN yet...hopefully over the summer I will have time for it! I can barely keep up with the shows I'm already following

I'm very busy with school atm! Already had one exam, and although I had the feeling I failed it miserably(and if you fail it would be bye bye school) I aced it! So really happy that the hard work so far paid off!

*huggles all* I hope everyone is well!
                        I did saw Suz is having a bad time so *big huggles for Suz* (pass 'em on Jumble )

Ohh and as for the CP...I had them as a baby...can't remember a thing. My brothers had them at that moment too and one of the two actually has a scar near his eyebrow because of it.
                        As for the vaccination...I remember when I was in the USA that I had to sign some forms mentioning I hadn't had certain vaccinations that were normal in the USA, but not normal in here....

It's amazing! Hope you enjoyed And congrats on the exam!
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

PNW
                          Spoiler:
                          Loved tonight's episode. I thought it was going to be a plain old hallucination story but it was so much more. Loved everything about it. This is really getting good. I so hope they find a way to make a S2.
                          PNW - Truth

Spoiler:
                          So much more indeed! Confusing, riveting..... I was getting shades of WoO, thinking that Evan had gone back to try to save his wife...... didn't suspect what it really was for a second

Comment

PNW - Truth

Spoiler:
                            So much more indeed! Confusing, riveting..... I was getting shades of WoO, thinking that Evan had gone back to try to save his wife...... didn't suspect what it really was for a second
                            PNW
                            Spoiler:
                            Oh I got that he was hallucinating right from the start, but the bit that made my eyes go was who was on ice. I had just assumed it was his wife (if it's ever been shown before who it actually was, I missed that bit). I like that this has that foreshadowing of something paradoxical going on. Kind of like when Claudia ceased to exist in the Uk version and Jenny showed up. I thought that was an inspire bit of storytelling. This looks to be... similar but not quite the same.

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                            *falls in*

*huggles busy Jann* So what you into at the moment? Someone recc'd Walking Dead to me the other day. Will have to check it out. Anyone here seen it and can comment?

Fingers crossed you didn't fail. *sends positive vibes*

Oh, you'll love it. I think. well I did. Amazing job all round. Saw a totally different side of some characters and that's always a winner for me.

I have - via a process of pleading, begging and bribery - managed to find someone to have PoxyBen tomorrow so I can rack up a 160 mile round trip to go to a funeral. It's fair to say I would rather not go; who even wants to go to them eh? Sometimes these things have to be done.
                            sigpic

Comment

PNW
                              Spoiler:
                              Oh I got that he was hallucinating right from the start, but the bit that made my eyes go was who was on ice. I had just assumed it was his wife (if it's ever been shown before who it actually was, I missed that bit). I like that this has that foreshadowing of something paradoxical going on. Kind of like when Claudia ceased to exist in the Uk version and Jenny showed up. I thought that was an inspire bit of storytelling. This looks to be... similar but not quite the same.
                              PNW - Truth

Spoiler:
                              Yes, I got that he was hallucinating, but I thought that he thought that........ oh, never mind I also thought the body in freezer was his wife - we've never seen it clearly before, just a tantalizing glimpse. They're definitely making it intriguing, and I've heard that the final three eps really ramp it up and then leave us on a massive cliffhanger If we don't get a second season it'll be very frustrating

*huggles busy Jann* So what you into at the moment? Someone recc'd Walking Dead to me the other day. Will have to check it out. Anyone here seen it and can comment?
                              Nope, not seen it.

Oh, you'll love it. I think. well I did. Amazing job all round. Saw a totally different side of some characters and that's always a winner for me.
                              I've just watched the one where she's left hanging over the edge of the roof and then........ you know..... So glad they didn't go for the totally predictable on who grabbed her.

I have - via a process of pleading, begging and bribery - managed to find someone to have PoxyBen tomorrow so I can rack up a 160 mile round trip to go to a funeral. It's fair to say I would rather not go; who even wants to go to them eh? Sometimes these things have to be done.
                              Nobody wants to go, but sometimes you can help others just by being there. Hope it's not too traumatic for you *huggles*

Comment

PNW - Truth

Spoiler:
                                Yes, I got that he was hallucinating, but I thought that he thought that........ oh, never mind I also thought the body in freezer was his wife - we've never seen it clearly before, just a tantalizing glimpse. They're definitely making it intriguing, and I've heard that the final three eps really ramp it up and then leave us on a massive cliffhanger If we don't get a second season it'll be very frustrating
                                No, I know what you mean. I thought that too. I think. I mean, if you were thinking what I was thinking. Which you probably were.

I've just watched the one where she's left hanging over the edge of the roof and then...
                                ... he shuts the front door with her. I bloody love the way they did that. And yes, so right that they didn't go the obvious knight in shining armour route. I am a looong time shipper of many, many ships and I could fangirl all day and most of the night over how absolutely right everything about that resolution was.
                                Plus, when her back hits the door and he starts eating her face off, it makes me feel all funny in my tummy.

You'll probably appreciate this latest 2 parter, Jumble. I know your main gripe has always been Castle, the man (personality) and that he's a bit of an ass (and I so do not disagree ) so this is a good one to see him being something completely different. Ah, I actually did cry. I never cry at a TV series or a film. I never used to anyway.

Nobody wants to go, but sometimes you can help others just by being there. Hope it's not too traumatic for you *huggles*
                                Honestly, if I never go to another funeral again in my life (and it's a safe bet I will), it'll be too soon. Charles always hated them; a couple of times when close friends, or work colleagues died he'd not gone, opting to cover at work instead and I could never work out why. Now I think I know why; sometimes the last thing you want to remember about a person isn't the sadness of the final goodbye. He'd never go see people laid out to rest either. Actually that bit I do get; I remember seeing my nan (I was about 14 I think) and thinking "where's her glasses?" Just wasn't really her.

I don't like ending on a sombre note so will leave you with this to either go to sleep with or wake up to.

(I actually did a very early Stargate video to that song but can I find it anywhere? Hmm, must not have uploaded it anywhere. Probably because it was rubbish! )
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X