No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Laurie, I think she meant roebuck, as in deer.

*squishy huggles Max* Do we get details of the job, the boyfriend, the new home?

The only fish/seafood that I've never tried and never likely to is oysters - the very idea makes me gag

*waves to Josi as she rushes about her busy life*

Comment

*waves* Evening all

Crazy life round here at the moment as well, been working most nights until 7 meaning not much time or inclination to do anything else plus I seem to have developed an infection for my trouble so been put on some strong anti-biotics which have totally knocked me for six!

So much for better luck in 2013

Hope everyone else is well, Jumble glad to hear you're feeling better

Comment

*runs in with Big Hugs *

*hugs Sarai*
        *high fives Max*

What's up with PNW? Did it actually just get cancelled?
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Soooo worn out today! *face-plants on couch*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            *runs in with Big Hugs *

*hugs Sarai*
            *high fives Max*
            According to two articles I just read - the producers decided to cancel it but there is a strong possibility that there will be a movie made because the studio is behind that. I'm assuming the same actors, plus some extras but have no idea about any other people involved!

Originally posted by Jumble
            Laurie, I think she meant roebuck, as in deer.
            Oh - what is a roebuck? Never heard that term before. But my opinion of caviar still stands!
            sigpic

Comment

Who needs blankets when you have puppies!

BTW - this is the nephew of a friend of mine!

I thought I could post it that size - thought it was 750! Well now they are under 700.
              Last edited by llp; 22 February 2013, 12:45 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Here is some twitter chatter re: PNW

Primeval New World?@PrimevalNewWrld

It's true: @SPACEchannel has decided to not renew #PrimevalNewWorld. We are in talks with other international broadcasters -- stay tuned!

2 hrsJ E N N.?@dweirs

@PrimevalNewWrld so there's still hope for s2, just not on SPACE, correct? I need to know whether to collapse into a puddle of tears yet.

2 hrsPrimeval New World?@PrimevalNewWrld

@dweirs Yes! We've sold in 17 markets, so there are plenty of other options #SavePrimevalNW

So, not renewed by Space but still some hope for season two. Fingers crossed.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

I love caviar and all things seafood. Nom nom nom! We bread oysters and fry them in butter for New Years. Yuuuuummy!

All this talk of food is making me hungry! *wanders off to kitchen*
                  sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      *runs in with Big Hugs *

*hugs Sarai*
                      *high fives Max*

Originally posted by llp View Post
                      Oh - what is a roebuck? Never heard that term before. But my opinion of caviar still stands!
                      Like I said, roebuck = deer.

Your pics are over 700px wide = way too big!

Thanks for the quotes EH-T

I guess we just have to wait and see *crosses fingers*

Comment

A Roe deer is similar to a deer but it is not the same animal ( I do live near the Alps you know! )
                        sigpic
                        My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Actually, a roe is a type of deer:

Roe - A small Eurasian deer (genus Capreolus) that lacks a visible tail and has a reddish summer coat that turns grayish in winter.

Either way, it's all venison once it's on your plate

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                            *waves* Evening all

Crazy life round here at the moment as well, been working most nights until 7 meaning not much time or inclination to do anything else plus I seem to have developed an infection for my trouble so been put on some strong anti-biotics which have totally knocked me for six!
                            Ouch! Hope you feel better soon *hugs*

So much for better luck in 2013

Hope everyone else is well, Jumble glad to hear you're feeling better
                            Thanks

Comment

I think this calls for a little Martinpicspam.......

(Thanks to Antoa for the last 3 )

Comment

*stares ar picspam*

Wha? Was someone saying something?

Ahem... *huggles* Sarai, Josi and Max. From a personal perspective, it sucks that real life is keeping you away from here. Awesome for you of course, if it's good things keeping you away.

PNW. Gah I have that horrible sinking feeling I get whenever this happens. I can think of so many awesome shows that would not have made it past the first season if they'd applied the same First Season Ratings logic to them. And so many awesome shows that didn't make it because of that. Yes, Firefly, I'm looking at you.
                                I hope they can find a way to make a S2. It deserves a chance to get into its stride. *thinks positive*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X