Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bright whites Laurie.

Noms Chocolate cake.

I felt awful earlier. Temperature, achey joints the lot. Had a couple of paracetamol and a nap and feel heaps better but still washed out. I think I'm just exhausted; it's been a busy week and not much sleep in it.

*huggles Josi* Go for the Baileys I say.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
      Howdy. I have a question to ask - please OPINIONS would be nice.

I'm replacing the lightbulbs in my kitchen. Two have burnt out so I'm going to replace them all. So, should I use the bright - white lights or the slightly lesser bright - pinkish color. Which would you guys use.

Yes I know this in a mundane question - but I need to go out and buy them and right now there seems to be both up there. BTW - I'm not changing them, a (much younger) friend is coming over to change them. I just have to go out and buy them. No difference in cost!
      If you use the kitchen. bright.
      If you throw parties in it - not so bright

*hugs Josi*
      *and Cags too*
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

...Am I the only one who has never seen Farscape?
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          Nope, I've never seen it

Never seen Firefly either

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
            Nope, I've never seen it

Oh good!

Me neither.

sigpic

Comment

Oh, now I see why you were asking - 'theme' week-end again, huh?

Comment

Nope, I've never seen it

Oh good!

Me neither.

Two of my favourite ever sci fi shows. Actually I think I loved Farscape slightly more that SG-1; I just... was into another online fandom back in the day and never really did the whole fan forum thing. Absolutely the best handled ship (relationship) ever. And completely wacky in a way that no other series could ever compete.
                Firefly has a sort of cancelled-too-early godlike status for me. *sigh* I absolutely adore everything Joss Whedon does. His dialogue is so sharp and he's not afraid to throw curve balls out there. With Joss, no character is ever truely safe from a gruesome death. And he writes awesome strong and feisty female characters. It's an absolute criminal shame it got canned after just one season. Whatever Fox exec made that decision was a complete <insert naughty word of your chosing here>.

Oh dear. Quick! Someone de-seriousise this thread.
                Last edited by Cagranosalis; 15 February 2013, 01:56 PM. Reason: Mid edit and got distracted by Captain Tightpants. :D
                sigpic

Comment

But....... I didn't think you were being serious

*runz*

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Hey look! We're twinning for a 69 in the near future

Comment

Oh, now I see why you were asking - 'theme' week-end again, huh?
                        Yeah

Why? Am I the kind of person who wood throw out random questions like that?

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

Two of my favourite ever sci fi shows. Actually I think I loved Farscape slightly more that SG-1; I just... was into another online fandom back in the day and never really did the whole fan forum thing. Absolutely the best handled ship (relationship) ever. And completely wacky in a way that no other series could ever compete.
                        Firefly has a sort of cancelled-too-early godlike status for me. *sigh* I absolutely adore everything Joss Whedon does. His dialogue is so sharp and he's not afraid to throw curve balls out there. With Joss, no character is ever truely safe from a gruesome death. And he writes awesome strong and feisty female characters. It's an absolute criminal shame it got canned after just one season. Whatever Fox exec made that decision was a complete <insert naughty word of your chosing here>.

Oh dear. Quick! Someone de-seriousise this thread.
                        OhOk. *nods*

I'm a lousy Sci-Fi fan, so I apologize for not knowing anyone's favorite genre shows in advance.
                        I've always been more of a crime/drama gal and I have no idea how I ever got this involved in fandom.

But....... I didn't think you were being serious

*runz*
                        Heh!

sigpic

Comment

Hey look! We're twinning for a 69 in the near future
                          With you and Cags involved, that somehow sounds Icky...

sigpic

Comment

I had a wonderful and completely unexpected Valentine's day. We don't usually celebrate (too commercial and we love each other every day). Anywho, when I got home, there was a big heart-shaped box of chocolates, a card, and he made steak and shrimp for dinner. Totally bowled me over.

Farscape was really fun.

I prefer the pinkish light - makes you look healthier. However, for the kitchen, bright white is probably better.

Off to scoff some more choccies...
                            sigpic

Comment

Yeah

Why? Am I the kind of person who wood throw out random questions like that?
                              No, of course not, as if you ever wood

OhOk. *nods*

I'm a lousy Sci-Fi fan, so I apologize for not knowing anyone's favorite genre shows in advance.
                              I've always been more of a crime/drama gal and I have no idea how I ever got this involved in fandom.

Heh!
                              I make no apology whatsoever for my taste in tv shows - I like what I like and I don't watch what I don't like. Besides, before I came here I'd never heard of Farscape or Firefly. In fact, I didn't even realise I was a SciFi fan - I wood have said I was more of a crime drama/cop show fan

But looking at my dvd collection........ SG1, SGA, Quantum Leap, Medium, Deadzone, Primeval (UK), Sanctuary....... yeah, I guess I'm a SciFi fan

With you and Cags involved, that somehow sounds Icky...
                              How can you speak of our love as 'icky'?

Comment

I make no apology whatsoever for my taste in tv shows - I like what I like and I don't watch what I don't like. Besides, before I came here I'd never heard of Farscape or Firefly. In fact, I didn't even realise I was a SciFi fan - I wood have said I was more of a crime drama/cop show fan

But looking at my dvd collection........ SG1, SGA, Quantum Leap, Medium, Deadzone, Primeval (UK), Sanctuary....... yeah, I guess I'm a SciFi fan
                                The thing that makes me laugh a little is you don't like Castle and it's a crime/cop show. And I've always thought myself primarily a sci fi fan and yet... find myself watching crime drama on alibi most nights these days.

On the 69 thing. You know if we slow down some, Nad can join us for a threesome.

No icky intended *is innocent*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X