No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning (at least here) to all - although I seem to be the only one here right now! Thank you all for the birthday wishes. Always nice to hear (or read) in spite of the fact it does mean I am a year older!

Jumble - congrats on the good report not that you deserve anything less. I saw you in action and it was well earned!

Cags - all I can say is ouch! But in a few days you will feel like normal and won't have to worry about going farsighted and not finding the pesky little hairs!

Oh and you will be glad to note I found another box! Deep withing the recesses of my closet and used by one of my cats as a bed, there is sat. Contained most of my favorite pictures and paintings....and my mothers needlepoint! Going to hang it this am! Very Happy!
    sigpic

Comment

*wanders through*

I should be writing. But I'm not! *looks around for APA*
      sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday Laurie, so glad you managed to find your mother's needlepoint

Jumble glad to hear your report came back making some sense!

Comment

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post
          Woohood, Jumble! Well done!

Guess I should go shower so I can meet Hubby for lunch.

Joe continues to mock me with dog pics on his blog. *facepalm*
          Thanks

Maybe you need to send him a clearer message

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
          Happy Birthday Laurie, so glad you managed to find your mother's needlepoint

Jumble glad to hear your report came back making some sense!
          Thanks I think I must have stumbled across the one and only OFSTED Inspector that knew what she was supposed to be doing

Glad you found your special pic Laurie

Comment

Busybusybusy... Running in to say

Happy Birthday Laurie!!!

And congrats Jumble! That's much better
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Thanks Josi - it certainly is

Tell me, do you ever get tired of sounding like a broken record, repeating yourself over and over and over again?

Comment

*pops in for a bit*
                RL is even keeping me from lurking. It's so not fair.

It's good to hear that you got a great inspection especially from someone who really knows her stuff Jumble.

Belated Happy Birthday to Laurie! Did I miss the cake?

LJ do we need to start a blog infiltrating letter writing campaign? Maybe a just a few subtle requests to Joe on your behalf? I mean seriously, what's taking him so long? Doesn't he know he's keeping you waiting?

I'm posting this even though the day's over for most of us, and even though some of us really couldn't care less...

I just think everyone deserves a bit of love on V day even if they don't have a Sweetie in their life or celebrate in any way. I'm proud to proclaim I love my Woohoo friends here.

*group hug*

And now back to RL. *yawn* It might be time for a nap. These hours are killer.
                sigpic

Comment

repeating over and over? hmmmm....sounds like a typical day for me. I teach the same lesson to 5 different classes. For each class, I have at least four students who require me to repeat the information a minimum of three times. So 20+ times a day, I say the same thing. And I wonder why I'm going nutso.

Such good news about the inspection report!
                  sigpic

Comment

*hugs* back atcha estrela!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                      Cags - all I can say is ouch! But in a few days you will feel like normal and won't have to worry about going farsighted and not finding the pesky little hairs!
                      Tis but a momentary pain. All gone now but I do have to wear sunscreen for, um, well basically until I finish the course of treatment (which will be in about 18 months). I can live with that though.

Oh and you will be glad to note I found another box! Deep withing the recesses of my closet and used by one of my cats as a bed, there is sat. Contained most of my favorite pictures and paintings....and my mothers needlepoint! Going to hang it this am! Very Happy!

Excellent, glad to hear it.

Happy V day to you too Estrela. My day went downhill rapidly between cats and a stubborn child (and mysterious suddenly appearing headache) conspiring against me. One glass of wine over the floor later... thanks to the cat (it's ok, it was a really nasty cheap red so it gave me a good excuse to crack open the pino grigio instead) and I was ready to settle down to a nice evening with, er... my nephew. He didn't even bring me a valentine present. Oh how times have changed. We sat and had a Firefly marathon instead. Turns out, he's a big fan. Who'd have thunk it. Finally we have something in common.
                      sigpic

Comment

My hubby and I declared this morning when we got up that we were NOT doing anything for Valentine's. Then I get home this evening and he's gotten me a lovely card and a heart-shaped box of chocolates. I haven't had a heart-shaped box of chocolates in probably 35 years. Then steak and shrimp for dinner. Really good all around.
                        sigpic

Comment

RE: Joe's blog & pics. I DID request more pics! I said, "I'm running low on pics to use for my stalker-ish art. Please send more!"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
                            *pops in for a bit*
                            RL is even keeping me from lurking. It's so not fair.

It's good to hear that you got a great inspection especially from someone who really knows her stuff Jumble.

Belated Happy Birthday to Laurie! Did I miss the cake?

LJ do we need to start a blog infiltrating letter writing campaign? Maybe a just a few subtle requests to Joe on your behalf? I mean seriously, what's taking him so long? Doesn't he know he's keeping you waiting?

I'm posting this even though the day's over for most of us, and even though some of us really couldn't care less...
                            http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/o...ntines-Day.gif

I just think everyone deserves a bit of love on V day even if they don't have a Sweetie in their life or celebrate in any way. I'm proud to proclaim I love my Woohoo friends here.

*group hug*

And now back to RL. *yawn* It might be time for a nap. These hours are killer.
                            You are not late for my Bday (at least in this part of the world) - only 6pm here so thank you.
                            sigpic

Comment

Thank you all for the well wishes.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                                repeating over and over? hmmmm....sounds like a typical day for me. I teach the same lesson to 5 different classes. For each class, I have at least four students who require me to repeat the information a minimum of three times. So 20+ times a day, I say the same thing. And I wonder why I'm going nutso.
                                I expect to repeat myself often with my little ones, that's how they learn

Actually, I was asking Josi, because it seems some adults need constant reminding too

Such good news about the inspection report!
                                Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X