• Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

*Lounges on the couch*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post

We'd be disappointed too Your reaction to these things is a big part of the delight
        Yep, that's me - here for the entertainment value

Yes, much better now, though it was not an easy bug to shift. Went back to work Wednesday morning but only managed half a day. Did manage full days Thursday and yesterday but was still feeling pretty tired at the end of it.
        Glad to hear you're feeling better, but it sounds like you still need to take it easy - hopefully you've had a lazy week-end to recharge your batteries

Hope it went well
        It went ok, but I turned it down in the end because the hours were longer than initially stated and I don't want to work 5 long days when I don't 'need' to.

Comment

Preparing to welcome a mama and her litter of pups. I love doing animal rescue!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
            Yep, that's me - here for the entertainment value
            Yep! Don't forget it

Glad to hear you're feeling better, but it sounds like you still need to take it easy - hopefully you've had a lazy week-end to recharge your batteries
            Not as lazy as it could have been, but fun. Had a friend visit yesterday, then have been down to my parents today and also dropped in on my sister on the way to play with James for a couple of hours this morning. I walked through the door and he ran up to me to give me a big cuddle and then insisted that I come upstairs straight away to see his new bedroom. They've been redecorating his new room this weekend so that he can move down there ahead of the new baby coming and he's very excited

It went ok, but I turned it down in the end because the hours were longer than initially stated and I don't want to work 5 long days when I don't 'need' to.
            Sounds sensible

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post
            Preparing to welcome a mama and her litter of pups. I love doing animal rescue!
            Aww! Pics please!
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
              Yep! Don't forget it
              As if I could

Not as lazy as it could have been, but fun. Had a friend visit yesterday, then have been down to my parents today and also dropped in on my sister on the way to play with James for a couple of hours this morning. I walked through the door and he ran up to me to give me a big cuddle and then insisted that I come upstairs straight away to see his new bedroom. They've been redecorating his new room this weekend so that he can move down there ahead of the new baby coming and he's very excited
              I'm sure cuddles from James were great medicine

We've got snow again

Comment

Good to hear you're feeling a bit better again Josi! cuddles from James should indeed be good!

LJ love your sig! It's funny!

As for laptops etc. in bed...I am often with my laptop in bed...I make my homework there as well. I do have a desk...but I actually never really use it!
                sigpic

Comment

Yes, I have a desk - an entire office/guest room, but it isn't half so comfy and warm as my bed!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                    Yes, I have a desk - an entire office/guest room, but it isn't half so comfy and warm as my bed!
                    Indeed! It's way more comfortable to sit in your bed! Nice and warm!
                    sigpic

Comment

My 'laptop' is waaaay too big and heavy to use on my lap, in bed or anywhere else.

Comment

Awfully quiet around here - where are all The WooHoos?

Was it something I said?

Maybe if I play with my microphone..........

.... or my tool........

.... or do the hand thing....

.... or the nekkid thing.........

.... or offer hugs.......

... and kisses.....

... will that bring them back?

Or should I just smile?

Comment

Oohhhh Martin spam!

It's sooo quiet in here..so..

*sheds clothes

*runs around nekkid *
                          sigpic

Comment

Martin!
                            Stop playing with your tool in front of the Spencers!

EDIT: My 'Y' key isn't working properly, so that first came up as ''our tool''
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

It's ok Nad, I'm sure they'll have been distracted by nekkid Jann running around

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                                It's ok Nad, I'm sure they'll have been distracted by nekkid Jann running around
                                I'm not sure nudity still distracts them. It's quite common here.
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X