Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*shields eyes from nekkidness*
    *hugs (clothed) Woohoos*

Feeling a lot better today, so this Woohoo's a lot happier than the past few days
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Glad to hear it Josi

Comment

Is there really any need for Nekkid WooHoo's in this weather??!

Glad you are feeling better Josi although I fear you may have passed on a few of your germs in this direction.... next time I have ear ache I am just going to go to the GP, not leave it 4 days and have it turn into a double ear infection with a helping of 'seas-sickness' if I turn my head too fast
        sigpic
        Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

AfA tut wk entries.........

MR, I bet if it had been Ellie with the earache you'd have got her to the doctor quicker - we're all the same
          Last edited by Jumble; 05 February 2013, 01:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
            *hugs (clothed) Woohoos*

Feeling a lot better today, so this Woohoo's a lot happier than the past few days
            Glad to hear it.
            Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Ok PNW, you got me - you made me jump out of my skin

*huggles Mac*

Comment

*hugs (clothed) Woohoos*

Glad you are feeling better.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                  I wish
                  It's a multi-purpose, multi-position workbench. I've had it for years and it's seen a lot of use

*polishes halo*
                  Workbench? Uh, yeah, I think there's one of them down the shed somewhere... umm.

*hugs (clothed) Woohoos*

Excellent glad to hear it.

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                  Is there really any need for Nekkid WooHoo's in this weather??!

Glad you are feeling better Josi although I fear you may have passed on a few of your germs in this direction.... next time I have ear ache I am just going to go to the GP, not leave it 4 days and have it turn into a double ear infection with a helping of 'seas-sickness' if I turn my head too fast

Huggles.... shoo germs shoo!

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                  Ok PNW, you got me - you made me jump out of my skin

*huggles Mac*
                  Urgh, I missed it. Busy busy and totally forgot.
                  sigpic

Comment

Yes, I'd say that was a bit OCD...cute stuff though. The children should love them.

Nekkid dancing is perfectly possible here. It's 82F (28C) here today. Much, much too warm for February.

Aaaand, I think I'm getting my first cold. Gah!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                      Workbench? Uh, yeah, I think there's one of them down the shed somewhere... umm.
                      I learned a looooong time ago that if I wanted something done, I'd have to fetch out the toolbox and workbench and do it myself

Urgh, I missed it. Busy busy and totally forgot.
                      It gets repeated on Sunday, 18.00

PNW - Undone

Spoiler:
                      I know I've said it before, but the VisFX are amazing! The creature comes into close contact with people and looks very real And they're not afraid to show all the gore!

Or the nekkidness
                      Last edited by Jumble; 05 February 2013, 11:56 PM.

Comment

Thanks. I knew you'd know when it was repeated. I really must remember to put it on record.
                        sigpic

Comment

The amount of nekkidness in this thread is inspiring and very moving.
                          *nods*
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                            Thanks. I knew you'd know when it was repeated. I really must remember to put it on record.
                            I keep all my faves on record, so I don't have to remember what's on when

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            The amount of nekkidness in this thread is inspiring and very moving.
                            *nods*
                            If you say so

Comment

Woke up this morning and hustled around, getting myself ready as well as the two kids, only to find out the appointment I thought was this morning is really tomorrow morning. I'm going back to bed!
                              sigpic

Comment

Ooops!

My 4yr old confused me this morning by bringing her nursery bookbag with her, which she only needs on Mondays and Tuesdays - I had to check with her mum that it was in fact Wednesday

Comment

Working...
                                X