No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes, he does look yummy that way. Pity he never is scruffy in Suits.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post
      I see nothing wrong at all with shallow thunking. He pulls off the scruffy look well.
      Oh yes.

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
      yes, he does look yummy that way. Pity he never is scruffy in Suits.
      Hm. True as well. The hair especially is less enjoyable in Suits than in RL...
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*Sneaks in*

*Hugs all WooHoo's*

*Sneaks out*
        sigpic
        Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

http://www.avaaz.org/en/petition/SAVE_BC_FILM/?wtvxRdb

Hope this link works. Petition to save BC film and TV projects----projects which employ our beloved PTB.

PDL, among others, was at the town hall meeting about this the other day.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

*yawns*

That's all the paperwork done, plus as much of the totally unnecessary stuff that OFSTED love as I could download, so I'm as ready as I'll ever be

*hugs MR* Glad it went well

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
              *yawns*

That's all the paperwork done, plus as much of the totally unnecessary stuff that OFSTED love as I could download, so I'm as ready as I'll ever be

Hope you "knock them dead" - and in the case of that particular OFSTED worker coming - literally!
              sigpic

Comment

I need a nap! *curlz up on couch*
                sigpic

Comment

*hugs everyone*

[drama]Well, that was one lousy evening. No wait. Not one. More like half of the evenings in January
                  I don't want to have to take care of anyone ever again.
                  [/drama]

*yawns*

*fistpump*
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                    *Sneaks in*

*Hugs all WooHoo's*

*Sneaks out*

*drags MR back*

*spies sig*

Ah those gorgeous grey-green peepers... the things I wanted to do to that man. My hubby was most tolerant of my, uh, obsession. *sigh*

*glances furtively around...*

Liiiick.

*Hums to self... "sitting like a mindless clone, wishing he would tap my phone..."*

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                    http://www.avaaz.org/en/petition/SAVE_BC_FILM/?wtvxRdb

Hope this link works. Petition to save BC film and TV projects----projects which employ our beloved PTB.

PDL, among others, was at the town hall meeting about this the other day.
                    I've seen stuff to do with this doing the rounds on Twitter. Thanks for the linky.

*yawns*

Ah it will be a weekend well spent when you wow them...er...

Good luck and positive vibes. +++

Originally posted by llp View Post
                    Hope you "knock them dead" - and in the case of that particular OFSTED worker coming - literally!
                    Quite!

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    *hugs everyone*

[drama]Well, that was one lousy evening. No wait. Not one. More like half of the evenings in January
                    I don't want to have to take care of anyone ever again.
                    [/drama]

*huggles*

*wanders out humming X Files theme... doo doo doo doo dooo dooooo*
                    sigpic

Comment

Wonders thru aimlessly - not ready for dinner - cats are asleep - I need something to keep my mind preoccupied so I won't look at boxes that still need unpacking.... looks for a semi-empty closet - hmmmm!
                      sigpic

Comment

*sings*

I came home like a stone, and I fell heavy into your arms ...

*looks around*

Nevermind, no one is home.

*goes off to find ice cream*
                        sigpic

Comment

Have you heard? The latest 'in' thing to do is to take pictures of meals in restaurants!!! Well blow me down, we've started a trend Took the rest of the world awhile to catch on though

Apparently it's starting to annoy restaurant staff so much that they're trying to ban it

Stuart wood never stop us taking pics of his food. Why wood he when we are, in effect, spreading the word about how awesome Anderson's is? Cheapest advertising method ever

Comment

Woo, where is everybody?

Horizontal rain - no fun. Although, strangely, my hair now looks awesome Maybe the best way to style it is to stand under the shower and turn the hairdryer on full blast Or maybe it's just the rainwater that has some magic ingredient? *shrugs*

Also no fun: mammagram - another one of those things invented by men to torture us women with Which is probably why I dreamt last night that I was at a disco (yes, I am from the 60's ), dancing away happily, when along comes Martin dressed in a doctor's white coat but with headphones around his neck instead of a stethoscope He had a piece of paper in is hand and proceeded to tell me that I had to have a double mastectomy or I wood die very soon I said "No thanks, I'd rather die!" and carried on dancing When I woke up I had one line of a song going round in my head and couldn't figure out what the heck it was Took me half an hour on Letssingit.com to find it - Dr Mabuse by Propaganda - weird!

Comment

I've been working on a new logo for my sister's animal rescue today, which is why I've been scarce. I'm still working on the fine details, but what do you think?

That is a very odd dream, Jumble!
                              sigpic

Comment

I think it's great LJ I like the animal silhouettes - very effective! The only thing I wood say is that the text isn't the easiest to read, but that could just be me

All my Martin dreams are odd You'd think, woodn't you, that I could just have a straightforward..... um..... you know..... kind of dream?

Comment

Working...
                                X