X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    There are none so blind........

... ...

It's harder in a coach.... I mean, it's more difficult in a coach - you have to find somewhere really secluded
    Now whose ickybahing up the thread?

And people accuse me... moi! Of being the icky one.

PNW : Fear of Flying

Spoiler:
    I'm really loving the VisFx! Also growing quite fond of the characters now, especially Mac - English sarcasm/stating the obvious at it's very best
    Yep I liked that too. And characters are definitely warming on me, although I am struggling to work out who does what where; there seems to be quite a lot of peripheral ones.

Oh dear Jumble, you will be wearing clothes at Chevron I hope.

You want to hear something funny (odd funny). I slept naked every day of my adult life right up to the point Charles died. Theat very night I started wearing pjs and have worn something in bed ever since. I don't know why but it just makes more sense. Budding psychologists make of that what you will.
    Last edited by Cagranosalis; 23 January 2013, 05:39 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
      ... ...

Now whose ickybahing up the thread?

And people accuse me... moi! Of being the icky one.
      Oh nononono! I rephrased it in order to stop you from possibly seeing ickybah

Yep I liked that too. And characters are definitely warming on me, although I am struggling to work out who does what where; there seems to be quite a lot of peripheral ones.
      I think they intentionally brought together a mish-mash of characters from different professions and backgrounds so as to make them and their journeys more interesting - plus, having a larger central group than PUK did opens up opportunities to kill off some of them without leaving gaping holes as happened in PUK. You have to remember, Martin is steering this ship and he does so love to put everyone in jeopardy, even to the point of killing them off

Oh dear Jumble, you will be wearing clothes at Chevron I hope.
      Nope, not while I'm asleep. Never have at yours either, just didn't let on

You want to hear something funny (odd funny). I slept naked every day of my adult life right up to the point Charles died. That very night I started wearing pjs and have worn something in bed ever since. I don't know why but it just makes more sense. Budding psychologists make of that what you will.
      Interesting. I did it the other way around, sort of. Before Michael died I used to always wear pjs (except when he was actually here, obviously ), but since then, no

I'm also the only WooHoo that's never run nekkid through the thread.... well, except on one very special occasion, which I can't for the life of me remember what it was

Heaven knows what Nad will make of today's posts when she gets here

Comment

Um. I wear PJs.

*wanders off aimlessly*
        sigpic

Comment

Oh goody - true confessions. No wait - ah - Jumble does that mean you were naked at my house as well! Oy my poor kitties! Hee hee! Well, since we are all telling, I wear pj's around the house but when I go to bed - no bottoms. They get twisted and I hate that.....so don't wear them!

And I beg to differ - BUT I HAVE NEVER RAN NEKKID THROUGH THIS SITE!
          Just not my style!
          sigpic

Comment

Really Laurie, there's no need to shout

Comment

*runz nekkid through thread*
              sigpic

Comment

*iz far too cold to even contemplate nekkidness at the moment*

Seriously. Today I'm wearing five layers on my bottom half and six on my top half. Where they overlap round my middle there are ten layers of fabric between my skin and the outside air. And I've still been freezing all day
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I wear a onesie to bed.

With bunny ears.

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                  Heaven knows what Nad will make of today's posts when she gets here
                  Licking = Ickybah.

Nudity= Not Ickybah.

Nudity in bed = TMI.

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    I wear a onesie to bed.

With bunny ears.

Licking = Ickybah.

Nudity= Not Ickybah.

Nudity in bed = TMI.

Indeed!
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh and because...

The WooHoodStock Administration is so disappointed.

Even Josi is talking about her bottom half now...

*shakes head*

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

*shields eyes*

I protest! I was talking about how covered up I am!
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*starts crying* Make it go awaaaay!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post
                            *gently ushers "it" into a dark cupboard*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post

*shields eyes*

I protest! I was talking about how covered up I am!
                              *blinks*

Joe the Green Bunny and the WooHoodStock Administration have reviewed your earlier post and Joe thinks you might have somewhat of a point.
                              There will be no apologies, for there is no certainty that this:

''Today I'm wearing five layers on my bottom half and six''
                              ...isn't written with the intention to display public innuendo.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post
                                Sorry. Zero tolerance policy.

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                                *gently ushers "it" into a dark cupboard*

''It''?!

That almost made me want to huggle ... it.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X