The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

Where's the Woohoodstock Administration when you need them?

I see her/ them down there. *waves*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

Where's the Woohoodstock Administration when you need them?

Too busy being salacious to pretend to be outraged... as usual.

In honour of the slowly departing Beryl (who is getting a brief sub zero reprieve) and our discussion about slippery things (oh help I can ickybah up anything I think it's an addiction) I bring you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_H-LY4Jb2M

Last edited by Cagranosalis; 21 January 2013, 01:39 PM. Reason: To remove what was, essentially, tautology.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
        Too busy being salacious to pretend to be outraged... as usual.

In honour of the slowly departing Beryl (who is getting a brief sub zero 24 hour reprieve) and our discussion about slippery things (oh help I can ickybah up anything I think it's an addiction) I bring you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_H-LY4Jb2M

*Shimmies*
        sigpic

Comment

Wheee! Got a Joe sig done!

*huggles Joe*
          sigpic

Comment

Very Cute!

Comment

*points to LJ's sig*
              Love that smile!

I don't envy any of you having to drive in icy or snowy weather. I'm very grateful we don't normally get snow. Around here the level of craziness behind the wheel goes up substantially just when the roads get wet. I'd hate to think of how bad it would get with snow.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
                *points to LJ's sig*
                Love that smile!
                Me too!
                sigpic

Comment

Ok, I have to ask: what has he got on his head?

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                    I think it's instinct. I know not to do it, and yet sometimes I do it (especially if it's the first snow and I don't really remember that my car's gonna spin if I do that)
                    Whoops!
                    *hugs*

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                    God yes! Those buses, by the way, you could lean them to about 75 degrees before they would tip over. I love the old routemasters... gah I am such a bus groupie!
                    I love it, bus groupie.
                    sigpic
                    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*runs in*

*huggles Woohoos*

I hope everyone is doing well!

Sad thing I missed Martin's Bday...but I did made him a card So there's that
                      Only a week and a half to go before I'm back on school again

And it's cold in here too! Brr...but Tjinta seems to love it...and the snow...she's rolling through it and just being all out crazy
                      sigpic

Comment

*waves to Jann*

I guess once you're back at school we'll be seeing you here more often you know, whilst you're in class and supposed to be studying

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                          Whoops!
                          I love it, bus groupie.

Well there are such things. Lots of ladies used to like the drivers... can I ride on your big red one and all that. Yes, I have used that line - tongue in cheek of course. Some of the women who used to hang out around the drivers were, um, well... not terribly selective about who they dated, shall we say. Who would have thought being a bus driver would be a babe magnet occupation.
                          In my own defence I only ever hung out with one driver (Charles) and that was because he was my friend. Although I did date a bus driver's best friend very briefly at one point. He was an Italian bloke and he had a big nose and bad morals. That's all I remember or all I'm prepared to divulge anyway about him.

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                          *waves to Jann*

I guess once you're back at school we'll be seeing you here more often you know, whilst you're in class and supposed to be studying
                          What she said!

I am wrestling with Itunes. I hate, hate HATE it.
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh yes, bus drivers were definite babe magnets in my day! I remember when I was a teenager....... hm.... best not go into that I think it was basically the uniform, plus of course the power needed to drive those big old buses And they were all outrageous flirts

Actually, thinking about it, I had a more recent encounter with a bus driver........ I'm sure Oma remembers what happened when I went to meet her at Gatwick a couple of years ago

Comment

New wp...........

Comment

I understand the UK is getting hit with winter. Hope all are safe and warm. If it makes you feel better, it has been (and will be for this week) between -40 to -45 here with the windchill. Glad my new walk to work is 10 minutes instead of 45.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Working...
                                X