No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uh oh, she used my full name. I'm in trouble.

*runz away*
    sigpic

Comment

I never know when I'm in trouble because everybody always uses my full name

Comment

I may try to do some Joe art today. We shall see. Kiddos have the day off from school, so I'm not sure how much time I'll have.
        sigpic

Comment

I love you guys. That is what I came here to say.
          sigpic
          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post

Well, we all love you, too!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post
              I may try to do some Joe art today. We shall see. Kiddos have the day off from school, so I'm not sure how much time I'll have.
              Over 3,000 schools were closed here today - that's a lot of kids driving their parents/carers nuts

*tackle huggles Wendy* We love you too, and miss you - where have you been?

Comment

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post
                Well, we all love you, too!
                <3

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

*tackle huggles Wendy* We love you too, and miss you - where have you been?
                *huggles*

I have been lurking from time to time but I've been too busy to stop and post. Work and uni stuff taking up a lot of time. I miss chatting to you all though. I've also been driving in snow

I've got a week off from work at the moment, yay.

*gives you all huggles*
                sigpic
                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

<3
                  *huggles*

I have been lurking from time to time but I've been too busy to stop and post. Work and uni stuff taking up a lot of time. I miss chatting to you all though. I've also been driving in snow

I've got a week off from work at the moment, yay.

*gives you all huggles*
                  You missed Martin's birthday

Nice to have a week off though - got any plans?

And Yikes! You go careful in the snow young lady!

*huggles again*

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                    Easy. I got on the scales, I saw the damage Christmas has done, I opted to stop the rot and get used to being good again.
                    You and me both! I've got 15 or 20 pounds that need to go NOW! Amazing how quickly they creep on and how stubborn they are to leave. I've decided I have to cut out diet soft drinks. I never gained weight until I started drinking a lot of Diet Coke. I've known others who have had the same issue with Diet Coke and weight gain. What an oxymoron. So, went to the store today and picked up some nice healthy snacks (without aspartame!) like pretzels and greek yoghurt. Now to cut out the late night snacks and the second glass of wine...
                    sigpic

Comment

You missed Martin's birthday

Nice to have a week off though - got any plans?

And Yikes! You go careful in the snow young lady!

*huggles again*
                      this just makes me sad. I'm sorry, Martin

My week off so far has been studying. I'd like to get the next assignment done early and maybe get ahead for once. It's not payday until Friday so this week is, um, going to be spent at home.

I promise I have been careful. It's the others on the road that concern me! Thankfully, I have no reason go go anywhere for a week so the car will be staying where it is now!
                      sigpic
                      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Sometimes a week at home is just what you need

That's the thing even without the snow, it's the others that you have to watch out for. One of the headlines on the news the other day was "Drivers warned to take care on the roads" and I thought, surely they don't need telling? See snow = be extra careful, surely? But apparently not

Hopefully the snow will be gone by next week so you won't have to go out in it again

Comment

That's very true. A nice and relaxing week kind of feels needed to be honest. I've been exhausted a lot lately, though my low iron count would contribute to that, I think I have been doing a LOT.

I hope so. I hear so many people sliding on the roads, slamming breaks on and it just looks dicey. fingers crossed the snow really does go away soon!
                          sigpic
                          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*huggles Wendy* We miss you when you don't come in!
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*huggles Josi* I miss you guys too!
                              sigpic
                              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Only one WooHoo? Which one? *looks around* Ha! It must be me because I'm the only one here

*huggles Dee*
                                It was supposed to be a hug for one special woohoo but I guess you'll do

kiiiiiiiidinnnng... I know you know, but I want you to be sure to know that I know that you know... hmm...

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                                Uh oh, she used my full name. I'm in trouble.

*runz away*

You've been drinking haven't you.

we lovz you too!

Sometimes a week at home is just what you need

That's the thing even without the snow, it's the others that you have to watch out for. One of the headlines on the news the other day was "Drivers warned to take care on the roads" and I thought, surely they don't need telling? See snow = be extra careful, surely? But apparently not

Hopefully the snow will be gone by next week so you won't have to go out in it again
                                No no. See snow = be crazy on the road, because if you're not extra fast, you might never get home!!!! You'll be stuck in the snow!
                                sigpic
                                Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Working...
                                X