• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see them all Estrela

Comment

Oh, I guess I should post this!

sigpic

Comment

Thanks Jumble. I see them now. WTH? They've been resized. I'm not happy. Looks like I'm missing entries in some of my PB albums too. *sigh*

Diversion time.

Bringing over some birthday dinosaurs just because.

sigpic

Comment

Aw, the birthday dinos are so cute

All this talk of cake whetted my appetite, so I have just made myself one The cheating, 5 minute kind
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I just wanted to tell that I'm going to LFCC!! (I'll share a room with 2 German girls who I don't really know )
            So I guess I'll see some of you in July
            sigpic
            My vids Sig made by me

Comment

LOVE the dinos Estrela

We might well be seeing you there Sil

A five minute cake? I need that recipe! Now!

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                LOVE the dinos Estrela

We might well be seeing you there Sil

A five minute cake? I need that recipe! Now!

You may regret asking that...

Spoiler:

4 tablespoons self-raising flour, 4 tablespoons sugar, 2 tablespoons cocoa. Put them in a big mug (seriously, a proper big one) and mix together.
                Add 1 egg and mix in.
                Add 3 tablespoons milk and 3 tablespoons oil. Mix it all up well.
                Stick it in the microwave for 3-4 mins and voila, instant chocolate cake
                sigpic

Comment

Gah! I don't have any cocoa, nor drinking chocolate

Comment

Gah! I don't have any cocoa, nor drinking chocolate

Cocoa has become a staple food item to have in since I discovered the recipe
                    sigpic

Comment

this sounds wonderful! I think I may have to try a 5 minute cake. But I don't use self-rising flour, so I suppose adding a dash of baking powder wood work
                      sigpic

Comment

*bringz more cake*
                        sigpic

Comment

Ooooh! ooh! ooh! I've just discovered a Christmas pudding in the cupboard! *bounces*

Aaaaaand I just happen to have a carton of custard in the 'fridge

I was looking for Bird's custard powder, but apparently none but the larger supermarkets stock it because people don't us it anymore, they just use the ready made stuff

Now I feel really old

Comment

That looks more like a wedding cake LJ..... oh what the heck? Cake is cake! *snags a slice* Mmmmm..... proper icing!

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                              this sounds wonderful! I think I may have to try a 5 minute cake. But I don't use self-rising flour, so I suppose adding a dash of baking powder wood work
                              Sure it would It's not the best cake in the world, but it's pretty yummy and best of all, quick

Ooooh! ooh! ooh! I've just discovered a Christmas pudding in the cupboard! *bounces*

Aaaaaand I just happen to have a carton of custard in the 'fridge

I was looking for Bird's custard powder, but apparently none but the larges supermarkets sell it because people don't us it anymore, they just use the ready made stuff

Now I feel really old
                              I was just reading that thinking 'I've heard that before...' and then remembered, my dad made the same complaint a few months ago using almost exactly the same words!
                              sigpic

Comment

That looks more like a wedding cake LJ..... oh what the heck? Cake is cake! *snags a slice* Mmmmm..... proper icing!
                                They didn't believe me when I told them I wanted broccoli on top, so they put those funny flowers on instead.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X