The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Told you" indeed! *dies laughing*

Awesome vid, Jumble, pretty cards everyone!

Oh, and

sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I did have fun choosing the pics

Comment

Morni.... uh... afternoon Woohoos.

*huggles Laurie* Poxy flu flu go away. *blows raspberry at germies*

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        With TV ''I love you's'', I think less is more.
        In RL every chance you get.
        Yes, totally. Say it as often as you can, and mean it too.

Awesome card. I've just realised my "Martin" face is almost the same as my normal face. Um...

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        Cards and vids have been sent to Martin
        Yay! We should tweet them to Gillian Horvarth too to nudge him.

Love your video Jumble. Awesome stuff. Made me bounce when I first saw it.

I am very disillusioned with Castle

I thought the 'Always' thing was special - turns out one of them says it every other episode
        They do? I never even noticed it. And now feel like a bit of an idiot because there's an ep with that title and it all makes a bit of sense. Doh! *iz terrible fan*

I was supposed to be going to mum and dad's today for her usual weekly salon treat (I help her wash and style her hair) but... kids are pulling each other on toboggans up and down my road, so I think I'll leave the car where it is and ensure there's one less target for idiots to crash into. Definitely a blanket weekend then.

Beryl still has her head though. She's looking a little bit, er melty today.

And, of course THE most important thing about today is...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
          Morni.... uh... afternoon Woohoos.
          My body clock decided that today was the day it wood get used to the 6.30am wake-up But I refused to take any notice and just snuggled back down....... to wake again just after 11

Yes, totally. Say it as often as you can, and mean it too.
          I love you Cags

Awesome card. I've just realised my "Martin" face is almost the same as my normal face. Um...
          Mine is so awful I have to hide it behind LJ
          Yay! We should tweet them to Gillian Horvarth too to nudge him.
          Shouldn't we give him a chance to see them first before splatting them all over Twitter?

Love your video Jumble. Awesome stuff. Made me bounce when I first saw it.
          Thanks

Why is it, after watching the thing over and over to check for errors before rendering and spotting none, as soon as I put it out publicly I see one glaring at me?

They do? I never even noticed it. And now feel like a bit of an idiot because there's an ep with that title and it all makes a bit of sense. Doh! *iz terrible fan*
          Yep, they do

I was supposed to be going to mum and dad's today for her usual weekly salon treat (I help her wash and style her hair) but... kids are pulling each other on toboggans up and down my road, so I think I'll leave the car where it is and ensure there's one less target for idiots to crash into. Definitely a blanket weekend then.
          What? You're not going to go out and join in with the tobogganing? Poor Ben, so deprived

And, of course THE most important thing about today is...

I can't see it

Edit: Yet it comes up when I click the quoted link

Comment

Aren't you going to put your vid up here Cags?

Comment

Wonderful vid Jumble!
              Happy Birthday!

Edit to add:
              Last edited by Nolamom; 19 January 2013, 04:35 AM. Reason: WooHoo a 69 post on Martin's birthday!
              sigpic

Comment

My body clock decided that today was the day it wood get used to the 6.30am wake-up But I refused to take any notice and just snuggled back down....... to wake again just after 11
                Good for you.

I love you Cags
                Backatcha!

Mine is so awful I have to hide it behind LJ
                Well, it takes a brave woman to admit their faults.... ah no, that's just a woman, we do it all the time... it take s a brave man to admit his faults.

Shouldn't we give him a chance to see them first before splatting them all over Twitter?
                Yep, I thought about that after saying it but you can privately message people on twitter too. Heaven knows how though, but Sil PM'd me there the other day and I haven't yet worked out how to reply.
                Maybe we could pop it on right before bed tonight or something. I would say just a link to the thread but, um... spencers scare me.

Why is it, after watching the thing over and over to check for errors before rendering and spotting none, as soon as I put it out publicly I see one glaring at me?
                I can't see one and didn't spot it either so I would say don't sweat it.

What? You're not going to go out and join in with the tobogganing? Poor Ben, so deprived
                What Ben? THE Ben who wouldn't even help me make Beryl? I have you know I have crocked my (slightly) dodgy knee up good and proper kneeling in that cold wet snow making her. Although the ice/cold also helped.
                No, my beloved child does so adore the look of the snow, but not the actual being out in it. He's happily making the world's biggest wooden train track at the moment.

Aren't you going to put your vid up here Cags?
                Yes, sorry, I got distracted by some complicated bridge construction work behind the pouffe.

Here it is:

sigpic

Comment

Omg, the vids are amazing! @ your vid Cags... the dinosaur dancing is just LMAO moment

Aaaand, here are my cards

sigpic
                  Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Thanks Nola

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                    Good for you.
                    Yep, it was!

Well, it takes a brave woman to admit their faults.... ah no, that's just a woman, we do it all the time... it take s a brave man to admit his faults.
                    I don't consider it a fault exactly, of his or mine - I just .... don't like it when he does it because I'd much rather see his lovely smile instead

Yep, I thought about that after saying it but you can privately message people on twitter too. Heaven knows how though, but Sil PM'd me there the other day and I haven't yet worked out how to reply.
                    Maybe we could pop it on right before bed tonight or something. I would say just a link to the thread but, um... spencers scare me.
                    Oh, I don't know - I think Gillian might find a visit to the thread quite interesting

For pming, you just pop your reply in the box

I can't see one and didn't spot it either so I would say don't sweat it.
                    I think I'm just being picky

What Ben? THE Ben who wouldn't even help me make Beryl? I have you know I have crocked my (slightly) dodgy knee up good and proper kneeling in that cold wet snow making her. Although the ice/cold also helped.
                    No, my beloved child does so adore the look of the snow, but not the actual being out in it. He's happily making the world's biggest wooden train track at the moment.
                    I'm with him, I'd rather just look at it out of the window

I discovered this morning that I don't have to look out of the window to see if we've had any snow - I can judge it by how dark the kitchen is, because snow on the conservatory roof blocks out all the light

Yes, sorry, I got distracted by some complicated bridge construction work behind the pouffe.

Here it is:

Although I've seen it a few times already it still makes me giggle And we both ended our vids with the same clip

And if we're spreading the love around I guess I should say it, seeing as it's his birthday.............

I LUUUUURVE
                    MARTIN WOOD!

Comment

Cags, love the vid! So much at the dino dancing

*snuggles back under blanket*
                      sigpic

Comment

*bounces in*

Martin says thanks to everyone for the cards and vids!!

Ours was the first Happy Birthday wish he saw when he got up

*does a silly happy dance and bounces back out, grinning*
                        Last edited by Jumble; 19 January 2013, 07:17 AM.

Comment

Inspiration that struck too late for the vid........

*still bouncing*

Comment

that's great! thanks for passing it along

*hums happy birthday song*
                            sigpic

Comment

My card (probably a bit strange but it ended up this way...)

sigpic
                              My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Hurrah! Glad he got them You're very welcome, Martin, and have a fantastic day
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X