The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    Our schools decided last night that they weren't going to be open today, at least 12 hours before it started snowing I guess in retrospect they were right
    Yes... especially since they have now just texted to say please come and pick your children up. best go get my boots on then.

Why is it the weather forecasters are almost always right when they predict snow, yet more often wrong when they predict sunshine?
    Goood question!

*checks out the window* Yep, still coming down...... I think I'm looking at about 8 inches now.........

Go on Cags, make something ickybah out of that

Bah, and here I am sitting on just 3 inches. It most unsatisfying knowing you're getting so much more.

*whistles innocently*

Think I am going to hole myself up at home for the weekend:
    Wine: Check
    Chocolate: Check
    Food: Check

Yep, I'm good for a blanket weekend.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
      Yes... especially since they have now just texted to say please come and pick your children up. best go get my boots on then.
      Typical

Bah, and here I am sitting on just 3 inches. It most unsatisfying knowing you're getting so much more.

*whistles innocently*

I wish

Think I am going to hole myself up at home for the weekend:
      Wine: Check
      Chocolate: Check
      Food: Check

Yep, I'm good for a blanket weekend.
      I'm not

The children's mum is on her way to pick them up, three hours early because of the snow, then I'll have to don boots, coat, gloves and scarf, plough my way up to the shop and get a few essentials First time I've been caught out by the snow, I've usually got plenty of supplies in. Should have gone last night - I blame Martin *nods*

Comment

Right, children have gone home - I'm going outside and I may be gone for some time

Comment

*Does an awkward shimmy*

Yaaaay, party!

*runz off to the shop*
          sigpic

Comment

Run to the shops? RUN? I reckon I've done a week's worth of workouts ploughing through almost a foot of snow all the way to the shop and back

And yes, Canadians and Americans, I do know that a foot of snow is nothing to you

Comment

Meet Beryl. she started off as your bog standard roundy bally type snowman but somewhere along the way morphed into Beryl The Pregnant Bride Snowmaiden.

I've invited her to the Woohoo party.

She has moss green eyes y'know... literally.

(Help, I think I have frostbite on my knees! )

*shimmies*
              sigpic

Comment

Run to the shops? RUN? I reckon I've done a week's worth of workouts ploughing through almost a foot of snow all the way to the shop and back

And yes, Canadians and Americans, I do know that a foot of snow is nothing to you
                Well it is to me and we do get some snow occasionally! Congrats on getting there and back and with groceries! They would have found me somewhere along the path frozen solid!

Love the preggie snow-woman Cags!
                sigpic

Comment

Well, not LITERALLY run, lol. And I meant to MY shop, so I'm here for the day. A foot of snow is a pain in the butt no matter where you live.
                  sigpic

Comment

*flops on couch, exhausted*
                    What I expected to be just a short little vid turned out to be the longest and most complicated I've ever done But I like how it turned out

'Tis true LJ and Laurie - snow can only be appreciated if seen from the window of a cosy room

Laurie, how are you doing? Haven't seen you around much lately

Comment

*flops on couch, exhausted*
                      What I expected to be just a short little vid turned out to be the longest and most complicated I've ever done But I like how it turned out

'Tis true LJ and Laurie - snow can only be appreciated if seen from the window of a cosy room

Laurie, how are you doing? Haven't seen you around much lately
                      Even my kids think so!

Can't wait to see the vid! *bounces*

*sees sig* Liiiiick!
                      sigpic

Comment

*bounces in*
                        Spoiler:
                        I just got an unexpected call from an job placement agency. It seems my old boss who's working for them, recommended me for something. We'll see if this leads to employment.

No snow here (yay!) and I think we've broken through the cold snap we've been experiencing. I was finally able to walk the dog without needing a coat. I am not a snow appreciating person. Give me a warm cozy spot any day.

*looks around for the party*

I'm so curious about the vid Jumble. Just knowing you're happy with it makes me want to see it all the more.

*hugs Nad and her dad*

*licks LJ's sig*

*exits stage left*
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm on hold with the cell phone company, who charged my card about 6 times for service this week. Um...not good!

*does a Birthday shimmy anyway*
                          sigpic

Comment

I'll post it tomorrow, after I've sent it to Martin

Comment

I'll post it tomorrow, after I've sent it to Martin
                              Duuuuude! The anticipation is killing me! *secretly loves the anticipation*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
                                *bounces in*
                                Spoiler:
                                I just got an unexpected call from an job placement agency. It seems my old boss who's working for them, recommended me for something. We'll see if this leads to employment.
                                Yay! *crosses fingers* I'd cross my toes too, but they're snuggled up in my furry indoor boots and I don't want to disturb them

And you didn't need spoilers!

No snow here (yay!) and I think we've broken through the cold snap we've been experiencing. I was finally able to walk the dog without needing a coat. I am not a snow appreciating person. Give me a warm cozy spot any day.

*looks around for the party*

I'm so curious about the vid Jumble. Just knowing you're happy with it makes me want to see it all the more.

*hugs Nad and her dad*

*licks LJ's sig*

*exits stage left*
                                Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post
                                Duuuuude! The anticipation is killing me! *secretly loves the anticipation*
                                Oh dear, now I'm afraid it won't live up to expectations

And please, can we stop with all the sig-licking? Eeeeeewwwww!!

*looks down at own sig*

No licking........ might give him a kiss for his birthday though

Comment

Working...
                                X