No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nola that vid gave me a chuckle especially given the topics of motherhood around me these past few days. Passed it on to appropriate people

I got an email from Gabit, and I wont be going to AT7
    sigpic
    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
      Nola that vid gave me a chuckle especially given the topics of motherhood around me these past few days. Passed it on to appropriate people

Why not ?

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        Why not ?
        Don't have any money At least not at this point.
        sigpic

Comment

Don't have any money At least not at this point.
          Oh I see - I thought you meant something they'd said in the email meant you couldn't come

I'm not going either.

Comment

Who is going to
            CHEVRON 8.0?

We've been thinking about getting the accommodation sorted, so we need to know who is going and who wants to be included in the booking. As far as I know, those going are:

Jumble
            Sarai
            Josiane
            Cags & Ben
            Steph and Ellie
            Wendy?
            Claire

Please pm me or Sarai if you want to be included

Comment

Oh I see - I thought you meant something they'd said in the email meant you couldn't come

I'm not going either.
              Yes, they prohibited me from attending... I have no idea why!

No, it's way too soon for me to make a payment when I need the money elsewhere, and with no job. Gah. I want a job! But there's planning in the works *fingers crossed*

I have a great feeling about this year, did I tell you that?
              sigpic

Comment

Who is going to
                CHEVRON 8.0?

We've been thinking about getting the accommodation sorted, so we need to know who is going and who wants to be included in the booking. As far as I know, those going are:

Jumble
                Sarai
                Josiane
                Cags & Ben
                Steph and Ellie
                Wendy?
                Claire

Please pm me or Sarai if you want to be included
                Awww, the little ones are going too!!!!! That's awesome! 'Get them while they're young' kinda thing?
                sigpic

Comment

*huggles Joe*

Morning, Woohoos. *yawn*
                  sigpic

Comment

Yes, they prohibited me from attending... I have no idea why!
                    Can't say I'm surprised after what you did at AT6

No, it's way too soon for me to make a payment when I need the money elsewhere, and with no job. Gah. I want a job! But there's planning in the works *fingers crossed*

I have a great feeling about this year, did I tell you that?
                    I think it's a bit much to ask for payment so far in advance - even if I wanted to go I doubt I could find the money by February

I have a great feeling about this year too *crosses fingers for Dee* Hopefully, I've set a precedent for us all to have good luck in 2013

Awww, the little ones are going too!!!!! That's awesome! 'Get them while they're young' kinda thing?
                    I think that's the plan

*waves good morning to LJ*

Apparently I'm seeing The Hobbit in 3D - not sure how I feel about that

Comment

Evening Woohoos!

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                      Remind me again who's idea the day trip to London was

The Girls were up at 5.30 yesterday morning and didn't stop until we got home at 11pm last night (lets ignore the fact I fed them sugar all day!, although to give them credit there was not one argument or grumpy moment and they behaved impeccably Still don't think we've seen everything in the NHM. I have learnt a lesson though, the muscles in my legs are still aching - should have worn my trainers NOT my heeled boots!
                      Yes, you should have.

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                      I think that was why Wednesday morning was such a shock to the system for me. I slept in until 10.30 on Monday, 11am on Tuesday, then had to be up at 7 on Wednesday It was still dark when the alarm went off and all I could think was that it was the middle of the night and completely unreasonable to have to get up
                      Yes, I experienced that too this week. Part of what made the last three days so hard. Waking up at 10 this morning was welcomed.

Jumble - So happy for you! See? You did not have to be worried. (Although I would have been worried too if I was in your place.) Good luck waking up on Monday, ah!

Sarai - 2 out of 70 is extremely good! You should be proud. Fingers crossed for a future interview!

Yay for Martin's birthday in 14 days! I'm going to try and make something, but I have a feeling I won't be able to do it in time. Such a busy time right now.

I don't know. The exchange rate is more in our favor right now than it was when I paid my ticket last time, which makes it only 20$ more in $CA. So, even if it's more expensive, it's actually not *THAT* bad. I sort of have the money, and I think I could make it. (It's just probably not the wisest choice with the move to Ottawa in September. On the other hand, I'll probably be in dept even if I don't go to AT7, so... )

I'm not going either.
                      Any chance that you can come and hang out in the lobby?

And what about the rest of you? Who's going the con/going to be a lobby buddy/not going at all? The main reason I have of going is after all to see you, so I might pick another con in the UK if not this one...

Just a bit sad a Chevron 8.0 is too early (and in the middle of my dance shows!) I'll be there in spirit though!
                      sigpic
                      Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                      My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                      Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Nola. Well played Fiat, well played.

I was just thinking about accommodation for Chevron yesterday. We probably need to get booking ASAP because it'll get more expensive nearer the time. Does anyone know if the organisers have a preferential rate with any hotels?

Dee *huggles* Sorry you can't manage AT7. I did wonder when tickets going on sale a year out. It doesn't give people much time to save up from AT6. when do they actually need payment by?

Hope the Hobbit was good Jumble.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                          Dee *huggles* Sorry you can't manage AT7. I did wonder when tickets going on sale a year out. It doesn't give people much time to save up from AT6. when do they actually need payment by?
                          February 16th for pre-reg people (because that's about when normal tickets go on sale)
                          sigpic
                          Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                          My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                          Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

That is a bit soon after AT6 (and with Christmas in between). I guess for those who do not have disposable income it's going to be very hard to pay for it. On the plus side, those who can will have plenty of time to save up for the auction.
                            Shame for the folks like you, Dee. *huggles*
                            sigpic

Comment

Jakie - Yes, I do intend to hang out in the lobby at AT7

Cags - Have a chat with Sarai about the accommodation question and who is going to sort it

Looking forward to seeing you and Ben tomorrow *bounces*

Comment

RE accommodation for Chevron:

I'm more than happy to sort, I'll go to the place I've found first which is about 10 mins from the hotel and see if they are free. If not then I'll look for deals.

What I need though is a definite yes that you (and child if relevant ) are coming and what type of room you need. If the hotel want us to pay together I will need to get all the money together before paying, I don't have a credit card so can't prepay I'm afraid. If they want us to pay separately I can try to reserve the room so all you have to do is ring up and pay directly.

No AT7 for me this time either I'm afraid next month is just not enough time to save up and buy a ticket! Can't justify it at all! But I will definitely come to the hotel to see everyone

Comment

Working...
                                X