No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great news Jumble Really glad it worked out!
    sigpic
    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Bringing my post over from the AfA thread........

Invitation made by Nad

SECONDARY CHALLENGE

The WooHoos have had a really fabulous Martinmas celebration over the last 12 days, and we really appreciate all the wonderful artwork that many of you have contributed – so now we’d like to include you in the next WooHoo Celebration – Martin’s Birthday!

If anyone wood like to make birthday art for Martin, please make them 680x383px . These will be used to make a birthday video, which will be sent to Martin together with your artwork. We’ve done this for the last couple of years and I know first hand how much he loves and appreciates them

Cards/artwork does not have to include pictures of Martin - you can do whatever you like

PLEASE NOTE THAT, IN THIS INSTANCE, SIZE DOES MATTER!! They need to fit into the vid frame – 680x 383px

PLEASE SEND YOUR ENTRIES FOR THIS CHALLENGE TO JUMBLE BY 18TH JANUARY!!
      Thank you

Last edited by Jumble; 04 January 2013, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
        Great news Jumble Really glad it worked out!
        Thanks Dee I'm seeing this as the start of a run of good luck for this year

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          I did try not to worry, but it wasn't easy Now I feel like I've made a huge fuss over just three weeks without work
          Ah, but you had no way of knowing that at the time I think we'd all have fussed and worried just as much if it was us

Weekend. Phew. Even though this was only a three day week, and work was pretty quiet at that, I'm still ready for a break I think it's the trauma of finding yourself back at work after all those lazy, sleepy Christmas days

Only 14 more days to the next Woohoo party
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
            Ah, but you had no way of knowing that at the time I think we'd all have fussed and worried just as much if it was us
            True, but I should have had a little more faith in myself

Weekend. Phew. Even though this was only a three day week, and work was pretty quiet at that, I'm still ready for a break I think it's the trauma of finding yourself back at work after all those lazy, sleepy Christmas days
            My body clock needs some serious adjustment - I've got used to going to bed at 3, 4 or even 5am, then sleeping in until lunchtime the next day! Next week I have to be up at 6.30am every morning

Only 14 more days to the next Woohoo party
            Yay!

Comment

True, but I should have had a little more faith in myself
              Ah, we all had faith in you You were allowed to worry

My body clock needs some serious adjustment - I've got used to going to bed at 3, 4 or even 5am, then sleeping in until lunchtime the next day! Next week I have to be up at 6.30am every morning
              I think that was why Wednesday morning was such a shock to the system for me. I slept in until 10.30 on Monday, 11am on Tuesday, then had to be up at 7 on Wednesday It was still dark when the alarm went off and all I could think was that it was the middle of the night and completely unreasonable to have to get up
              sigpic

Comment

Thank you It's been unseasonably mild here lately, which probably means it'll start snowing any minute

I did try not to worry, but it wasn't easy Now I feel like I've made a huge fuss over just three weeks without work

Well better to just rant and get it out of your system. We WooHoos do prevail! Trust me, we all do some ranking and complaining - so no one noticed - it was just your turn! Well I'm off to the bank and going to have a late breakfast at IHOP! oooh waffle or pancakes! Yummy!
                sigpic

Comment

*crosses everything for Jumble*

Sounds very promising !

Thanks for all your good vibes on the job interview front Woohoos, I didn't get it unfortunately but I did get to the final 2 out of 70 so I'm pretty pleased with that and it's given me a big confidence boost for the future

*twirls out*

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

Sounds very promising !

Thanks for all your good vibes on the job interview front Woohoos, I didn't get it unfortunately but I did get to the final 2 out of 70 so I'm pretty pleased with that and it's given me a big confidence boost for the future

*twirls out*
                    You should be pleased with that! That's a fantastic achievement and you should definitely feel confident about future job prospects Go you!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

Sounds very promising !
                      Thanks

*twirls out*
                      Originally posted by josiane View Post
                      You should be pleased with that! That's a fantastic achievement and you should definitely feel confident about future job prospects Go you!
                      What she said ^^

Comment

sigpic

Comment

*wanderz around aimlessly, then flops on couch*
                          sigpic

Comment

aimless?

*gives LJ a target*

sigpic

Comment

Comment