X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    *happy dances with Josi* AWESOME news Sarai

Show us the ring! Show us the ring!
    you'll see it as soon as I do - we've decided to choose one together and get Dave one (although sans jewels haha) at the same time

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
      *happy dances for Sarai and Dave* Literally just saw the news on fb, so happy for you both! Massive congratulations!!!
      Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
      Wonderful news Sarai! Wishing you much joy and happiness.
      *happy dances with Josi* AWESOME news Sarai

Show us the ring! Show us the ring!
      Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
      ^ What she said!

And congrats again! (Or is that again-again? Depends in which order you see them. ) Extremely happy for both of you!
      ^^ What they all said!! Congratulations!!
      sigpic
      Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
        you'll see it as soon as I do - we've decided to choose one together and get Dave one (although sans jewels haha) at the same time
        Tbh, I think that's the best way to do it - after all, you're going to be wearing it for the rest of your life so it wood be a good idea to get one you like

*happy dances out the door*

Comment

Congratulations Sarai! Really happy for you

This is the third time this year that I've gotten this type of news!

So happy right now 2013 is off to a wonderful start!

Cags, sorry, meant to say earlier: congrats!!! <3
          sigpic
          Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Cags, congratulations on becoming a (great) auntie, hope everyone is healthy and happy, what's the baby's name? Another James by any chance?!
            No, it's Leo. I have seen pics and he's the spit of his mother. Here's hoping he's not inherited her family's personality genes and has got his daddy's, eh!

Not sure if anyone has seen the news on Facebook but just to bring it over here to, Dave and I got engaged last night just after midnight. Both very happy and can't stop beaming at the moment, although its not quite sunken in

I saw and.... SQUEEEEEE!

Mahoosive mega congratulations!

and....

(just in case you didn't get the Cags-is-grinning-all-over vibe. )

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
            New baby couldn't wait to get born, eh? Happy great-auntdom (or was that great-great?)

Yes, scarily it is Great great auntiedom. My nephew's daughter is the one who had the baby. I became a great auntie at 22 years old when I married. Grannydom will be following in a few months and I am tackling Jumble for lessons on how to do that the Woohoo way.

Tbh, I think that's the best way to do it - after all, you're going to be wearing it for the rest of your life so it wood be a good idea to get one you like

*happy dances out the door*
            Yep, what she said. Make it a special one, and just think about how it's going to look/fit alongside the wedding (and eventually eternity) rings.

What a fab way to start the new year.

*wonders if Sarai would want Woohoo bridesmaids...*

*...shudders slightly at the thought*

*twirls out*
            sigpic

Comment

What's wrong with WooHoo bridesmaids? We'd be Awesome!

Er... that's assuming that they're having a barefoot Hippy-style wedding in a beautiful broccoli-filled garden where we can all dance around the campfire in our incredibly colourful outfits

Comment

What's wrong with WooHoo bridesmaids? We'd be Awesome!

Er... that's assuming that they're having a barefoot Hippy-style wedding in a beautiful broccoli-filled garden where we can all dance around the campfire in our incredibly colourful outfits

sigpic

Comment

What?

Comment

Thanks for the congrats everyone *iz also grinning*

And...er...staying quiet on the hippy style broccoli filled garden...

Comment

But......... yours is the very first WooHoo Wedding - you've got to do it right!

Comment

Congrats on the engagement! Wonderful way to end a year and start a new one.

Also congrat on being a Great Aunt again Cags.

And congrats to everyone else just for making it through 2012! May 2013 and beyond bring you more than you can happily imagine!
                        sigpic

Comment

WooHood! Congrats Sarai and Dave!
                          *happy dances*

And congrats to Cags as well!
                          *happy dances again*

*hugs WooHoos*
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

What?

Thank you

I have to start paying attention on numbers...

But......... yours is the very first WooHoo Wedding - you've got to do it right!
                            Yes, yes, I agree! It wood make for great pictures!!! And possibly blackmail material.

Edit: Random: I think I like the smaller letter better. Maybe it's because of the glasses.
                            Also random but on the subject: MARTIN ROCKS!

Edit: I really wanted to edit to insert *hugggles Nad*

Edit: I meant to say I really wanted to edit the first time to huggle Nad
                            I think I should stop now

*huggles Wooohoooos*
                            Last edited by Devilish Me; 01 January 2013, 12:57 PM. Reason: huggling Nad :)
                            sigpic

Comment

Happy New year everyone!!! I hope 2013 will be amazing for everyone!

Thanks Jumble for posting my artwork yesterday! *huggles* And you made a couple of amazing vids! Well done!

Congrats to Sarai and Dave! Woohoo!

Also congrats to Cags for becoming a great auntie soon again!

And I babysat my little niece for the first time tonight! All went well so I was very proud ...certainly since she is only 6 weeks old now!

*huggles to everyone!*
                              sigpic

Comment

fooling around with a tut

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X