X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*snurches Martinmas artwork thingy*

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

Um..... wood a picture of half of it suffice? Because that's all that's left - I reckon all the weird noises I heard last night were down to the gremlins that ate the other half

Unless the 'gremlins' ate it all by now, a pic of half of the cake would be great

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      *runs back in*

For my '69: The only big Martinmas artwork thingy I've made so far!

That's just awesome!
      Congrats on your '69!!!
      sigpic
      Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Still some left..........

Doesn't look anywhere near as good as it tastes - YUM!!

Comment

That reminds me (no idea why), when I woke up this morning I saw that I'd made some dream notes during the night, which jogged my memory of the dream. Apparently, Dan and Martin were making an unexpected appearance in the UK (no idea where, but it was small and only a few people there, mostly us ), but Sarai had gone swimming with Dave and hadn't heard about it. So we were all texting her and hassling her to come and see Dan. I said to Dan "Sometimes you have to wait awhile to meet your biggest fan". I looked over to where Martin was sitting at a table - he had his head in his hands and he was crying - hopefully with laughter but I'm not sure Then Sarai came rushing in, hair sopping wet and clutching a towel, and threw herself into Dan's arms and got him soaking wet too!

Yeah, that much banana cake before bedtime perhaps wasn't a good idea

Mind you, I haven't had a Martin dream in aaaaages, so I guess that's an improvement

Comment

I haven't been remembering my dreams lately. I usually do, so I'm not quite certain as to why I haven't recently.
            sigpic

Comment

I find if I wake just after the dream I can remember it, but if I then go back to sleep I forget it - hence the making of notes to remind myself

Comment

That cake looks yummy!!!! Well done you Though I had no idea you don't like to make stuff in the kitchen. Seems it's working for you

That reminds me (no idea why), when I woke up this morning I saw that I'd made some dream notes during the night, which jogged my memory of the dream. Apparently, Dan and Martin were making an unexpected appearance in the UK (no idea where, but it was small and only a few people there, mostly us ), but Sarai had gone swimming with Dave and hadn't heard about it. So we were all texting her and hassling her to come and see Dan. I said to Dan "Sometimes you have to wait awhile to meet your biggest fan". I looked over to where Martin was sitting at a table - he had his head in his hands and he was crying - hopefully with laughter but I'm not sure Then Sarai came rushing in, hair sopping wet and clutching a towel, and threw herself into Dan's arms and got him soaking wet too!

Yeah, that much banana cake before bedtime perhaps wasn't a good idea

Mind you, I haven't had a Martin dream in aaaaages, so I guess that's an improvement
                The mental image of Sarai in a towel and wet, throwing herself at Dan... it's gonna stay with me.
                sigpic
                Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                  That cake looks yummy!!!! Well done you Though I had no idea you don't like to make stuff in the kitchen. Seems it's working for you
                  Oh, it's not that I don't like to. I actually enjoy cooking and am pretty good at pies. I just don't ever make cakes because I'm usually useless at them - they do say a good pastry cook is a bad cakemaker, and vise versa I don't often make pies either, because then I wood eat them and they're really bad for my waistline and cholesterol levels

The mental image of Sarai in a towel and wet, throwing herself at Dan... it's gonna stay with me.
                  He didn't seem to mind, but then, he doesn't need much of an excuse to get his kit off

Comment

Happy Horror Day, everyone! Possibly the most predictable music choice yet

Thank you

Thank you I'll go pick up those typos, thought there wood be some

I've never got any work by putting cards in shop windows, but I have put up some posters in places where parents and children go, so here's hoping

Oh look, it's after midnight! Be right back...........
                    Love the website, Jumble, looks fab! Here's hoping for some new kiddies for you soon!

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    *runs back in*

For my '69: The only big Martinmas artwork thingy I've made so far!

May be the only thing so far, but worth the wait! Awesome
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

@ Josi - definitely predictable, but totally apt

Thanks Although having called it Home from Home, I was apparently also being very predictable as there are several with the same name popping up on google But not mine yet

Cags suggested 'Jumble's Tots', maybe I should have gone with that

Comment

@ Josi - definitely predictable, but totally apt

Thanks Although having called it Home from Home, I was apparently also being very predictable as there are several with the same name popping up on google But not mine yet

Cags suggested 'Jumble's Tots', maybe I should have gone with that
                        Are you listed on google maps? I think that most of my parents' business for their tutoring has come from their listing on google maps. I think it bumps you up the search results as well as displaying you on the map and then when people are looking for childminders in Farnham you should come up. There's a link on the main google maps page to do so.
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                          Are you listed on google maps? I think that most of my parents' business for their tutoring has come from their listing on google maps. I think it bumps you up the search results as well as displaying you on the map and then when people are looking for childminders in Farnham you should come up. There's a link on the main google maps page to do so.
                          Thanks, I've done that now They don't put it up until it's been validated, which means them sending me a letter within a couple of weeks and me following the instructions therein But two weeks is better than never, and I had pretty much written off January as 'holiday' anyway

I'm not entirely happy about putting my full address on public view, but it couldn't be done any other way.

Comment

I've just googled out of interest and found that one of my neighbours is also a Reg. Chm. - lives about 10 houses away! Isn't it amazing what you can find out on the internet these days?

Comment

You learn something new every day! I would never have thought you could just go and list your own business on Google Maps like that. I'm going to talk to my father about it. Maybe it could help him with his!

Congrats on the '69 Nad!

Pretty (and some scary) arties ladies! Josi, the song is maybe obvious, but it never gets old. I had learned the choreography once for a stint on TV! It was so much fun!
                              sigpic
                              Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                              My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                              Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

I had no idea about Google maps either Daft really, considering how often I've seen it when googling other things

Comment

Working...
                                X