X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
    Thank you Nola!
    Now I can post this...

Edit: Nola, I just figured out that you colorized it! Playing with Martin much? *giggles*
    sigpic
    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
      Aw, sounds like you're having so much fun. And eating.

http://i430.photobucket.com/albums/q...martinmas7.jpg
      *nods*

Love the arties Dee and Nola!

It's all Icky enough for me.
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        *nods*

Love the arties Dee and Nola!

It's all Icky enough for me.
        Luckily this is PG forum Not a lot of icky-ness going on.

I was supposed to have a job interview at 10pm today. It's canceled due to a birth of a child, still, I was thinking how crazy people in this business are.
        sigpic

Comment

Luckily this is PG forum Not a lot of icky-ness going on.
          I'm also very grateful for Icky Day being on Christmas day.

I was supposed to have a job interview at 10pm today. It's canceled due to a birth of a child, still, I was thinking how crazy people in this business are.
          Heh!
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Had a really lovely day - awesome food, awesome company

*waves to 20 Spencers*

What was that? You expected more ickybah today? Sorry, I was busy

Comment

Lots of Spencers lurking down there *waves*

Hope you've all, Woohoos and Spencers alike, had lovely Christmas days. Ours here has been the usual manic family stuff, with James being adorable and very excited, and puzzles and remote control helicopters No ickybah though

Dee, I love your strawberry card! So true

Edit: Now I see why Nad set the icky theme day to be Christmas Day, she knew we'd mostly not be around
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I had nothing to do with Icky Christmas Day. *points to Jumble*

No Icky here today!

sigpic

Comment

Nope, no icky here... unless you count the funny feeling in my tummy after too much food and too little sleep.

Today has mostly been about Star Wars, Ben10 and superheroes. That's all.

*huggles Woohoos and sprinkles thread with leftover elfdust*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                    [color="#ff0000"]Lots of Spencers lurking down there *waves*

Hope you've all, Woohoos and Spencers alike, had lovely Christmas days. Ours here has been the usual manic family stuff, with James being adorable and very excited, and puzzles and remote control helicopters No ickybah though

Dee, I love your strawberry card! So true
                    Thankkk you!

And why don't I ever see the massive amount of Spencers around? Scaredy cats.

Glad all of you had a lovely Christmas!
                    I got some socks and there's a Santa on them and candy in them so I'm good.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      I had nothing to do with Icky Christmas Day. *points to Jumble*
                      *splutters* All the 'style' days were your suggestions! And yes, I have kept a copy of your pm so it's absolutely no use denying it

..... and then you didn't even have the nerve to use your own suggested 'style'

Thankkk you!

And why don't I ever see the massive amount of Spencers around? Scaredy cats.
                      You do seem to have frightened them away

Glad all of you had a lovely Christmas!
                      I got some socks and there's a Santa on them and candy in them so I'm good.
                      Candy in your socks? Is this some weird Serbian tradition that we should know about?
                      Last edited by Jumble; 26 December 2012, 04:38 AM.

Comment

My internet keeps dropping out, and it's after midnight here, so I'm going to post Day 7 ..........

Comment

sigpic

Comment

(It's still the 25th here so... )

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND MARTINMAS WOOHOOS!

Sorry for not being around so much. I've been enjoying the three days off I get for Christmas because I work 27-28-29-30 and go back to school on January 2nd to finish my semester. (I actually have a huge pile of homework to do before going back and have no idea when I'm going to get them done. But I try not to worry about it over Christmas.)

Loving the art and the colour! Really pretty! Has me smiling every time I come read.

Loved the final advent vid Jumble!

Girls, do you plan attending AT7 or not?
                            If all goes according to plan, I should be there. But it will be fly in-fly out.

I hope Jumble doesn't have a heart attack after seeing this, but it's a perfect Christmas present from Martin. *nods*

http://on.fb.me/UinDBr
                            OMG. *covers eyes*

This is not the Sanctuary I had in mind.
                            sigpic
                            Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                            My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                            Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

I started doing something blue, but it ended up being a third light blue-ish. Sharing anyways because it's still Martinart! Albeit the colour is slightly off for the day.

sigpic
                              Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                              My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                              Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

You do seem to have frightened them away
                                Because I'm scary!!!! Wooohooo!

Candy in your socks? Is this some weird Serbian tradition that we should know about?
                                [/color]
                                No, it's not weird at all! We give socks for Christmas And a friend of the family put some candy in them, 'cause she knows me

Love all of you arties.

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                                http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j55/Nolamom/Sanctuary/Martinmas2012_day7.jpg
                                Gorgeous!

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                                (It's still the 25th here so... )

If all goes according to plan, I should be there. But it will be fly in-fly out.
                                Great

Love the Martin art!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X