Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

by Wendy

Comment

Last edited by Jumble; 22 December 2012, 01:22 AM.

Comment

Posting for Estrela....

Last edited by Jumble; 22 December 2012, 01:21 AM.

Comment

And a big THANK YOU to Josi for my Awesome Secret Santa pressies...........

Stand by to recieve your WooHoo Sekrit Santa gifts

Comment

You're very welcome, Jumble! Glad you like them

Loving all the artwork and especially Wendy's advent for today *squishy Woohoo group hugs*

Here's today's art/music combo:

sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*bounces in* OMG OMG OMG! I got my SS gift! Thank you so much Nola!!!! It's a Sam/Jack vid and me lovzzzzzzzzzz it!!!!!!
              A friend of mine is staying here and she's still sleeping but I played it anyways *giggles* It's awesome! *huggles the vid*

Here's the mediafirelink if anyone wants to see it

*melts* Awesome Wendy!

Love the fact that they're holding a woohoo sign. So beautiful
              Last edited by Devilish Me; 22 December 2012, 08:05 AM.
              sigpic
              Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

My shiny new car! Woohoo!

sigpic
                My vids Sig made by me

Comment

I got a pressie!!! Thankyouthankyouthankyou Wendy!!! It's beautimous

sigpic

Comment

The link to mediafire requires password - here's a link to YouTube of my present to Dee
                    sigpic

Comment

To hyper to think. I woke up with a fantastic gift from Dee! I have tons of pages to catch up on, which I will do later today, but running in just to show this!

THANK YOU DEE THANK YOU!
                      *bounces*

(I was actually still in bed. Had just woken up, took my ipod too look at the time, and saw the SS pressies were in. I decided to peak, but now I can't fall back asleep. Oh well, serves me right. )
                      sigpic
                      Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                      My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                      Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                        The link to mediafire requires password - here's a link to YouTube of my present to Dee
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5sYV361Cgg
                        YouTube has blocked it here because of the EMI content - can anyone see it?

Comment

Jakie I'm so happy you're happy!!!

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5sYV361Cgg
                          It's still blocked for me, but that's ok I haz it! *giggles*
                          Did you try my link, because it shouldn't be protected by anything, lol(the reason I ask is because I know about the troubles you and Jumble had, and it's not the same link). I'll try and see what's with the settings...
                          Edit: Apparently mediafire has copyright thingies to detect music and such and it will allow you to upload but not to share it... crazy. I'll try and find another option
                          Last edited by Devilish Me; 22 December 2012, 08:07 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

'Permission denied' Dee Same thing happened when Nola uploaded it to her account and sent me the link - I don't know what's going on, we always used to be able to just post the link - I've sent loads of stuff to other people that way

Maybe you could put it up on Bam or something? Or maybe on FB?

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                              'Permission denied' Dee Same thing happened when Nola uploaded it to her account and sent me the link - I don't know what's going on, we always used to be able to just post the link - I've sent loads of stuff to other people that way

Maybe you could put it up on Bam or something? Or maybe on FB?
                              I've found another sharing site, which doesn't require login from me as an uploader... I'm checking it out now, we shall see
                              Bam has the same issues... and in the end FB is an option

Edit: Ok, I think I made it... Need You Now by Nolamom.

Edit2: Apparently not. To view this file click on download and use this info: Username: DevilishMe pass: nolasgift

You don't have to download it you can see it from their player.
                              Last edited by Devilish Me; 22 December 2012, 08:43 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

I've also got it on mediafire password samjack1969
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X