The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
    So, what you're saying is that nekkidMartin is icky?
    Nekkidness is not icky in and of itself - it's what one might do whilst being nekkid that may fall into the ickybah category

*thinks*

Not that it's actually necessary to be nekkid, just that it might make it more fun........

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    You must have it though, somewhere in those however many thousand pics. PM it to me please, pretty please!
    I don't have it in PB, I've never posted it. I'll see if I can find it amongst the *thousand pics in my Martin folder

For what I have in mind he really needs not to have clothes on

If I am not mistaken, The Deceptively Quiet WooHoo is about to show her true colours

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    No one pointed it out.

We care.

Computer says 'no'.
    It can only say that as long as your 'n' and 'o' keys don't fall foul of whatever was inflicted upon the 't' and 'f'

I can honestly say that Jumble is responsible for that one
    Nonsense! I kept your suggestions in exactly the order that you made them *nods*

Comment

No one pointed it out.
      No. We were just all too innocent to notic...

... no... wait...

I can't really get away with that, can I? Considering my last post.

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      I don't have it in PB, I've never posted it. I'll see if I can find it amongst the *thousand pics in my Martin folder
      It's OK. Sarai came to my rescue. I have him nekkid now, right where I want him

If I am not mistaken, The Deceptively Quiet WooHoo is about to show her true colours
      Me? I don't know what you mean *polishes h...*

... no... wait...

Sigh
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Josi is an Icky WooHoo!

It can only say that as long as your 'n' and 'o' keys don't fall foul of whatever was inflicted upon the 't' and 'f'

Nonsense! I kept your suggestions in exactly the order that you made them *nods*

Examples.
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

No. We were just all too innocent to notic...

... no... wait...

I can't really get away with that, can I? Considering my last post.

It's OK. Sarai came to my rescue. I have him nekkid now, right where I want him
          Just when I'd emailed it to you

Me? I don't know what you mean *polishes h...*

... no... wait...

Sigh
          You're starting to sound just like Jann, and we all know just how 'innocent' she is Better give it up and come clean now, that way all us innocent WooHoos won't be too shocked come Christmas Day

Josi is an Icky WooHoo!
          Considering you spent several days with her in Amsterdam last summer, you can hardly be surprised

Examples.
          Call them what you will, they are still in exactly the same order that you sent them in

Comment

Just when I'd emailed it to you
            Ah well, thank you very much anyway You can never have too much nekkid!Martin

Sorry. I really have to stop this I don't know what's got into me this evening

You're starting to sound just like Jann, and we all know just how 'innocent' she is Better give it up and come clean now, that way all us innocent WooHoos won't be too shocked come Christmas Day
            I toned down the eventual choice of direction for my contribution for icky quite considerably from some of the options that went through my head. PG forum and all that

Plus, I really don't want to weird Martin out should he decide to lurk for a bit of Christmas cheer
            sigpic

Comment

One big
              sigpic
              Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Sorry. I really have to stop this I don't know what's got into me this evening
                Been at the wine? Or the broccoli?

I toned down the eventual choice of direction for my contribution for icky quite considerably from some of the options that went through my head. PG forum and all that
                You're making my effort look really tame

Plus, I really don't want to weird Martin out should he decide to lurk for a bit of Christmas cheer
                Too late already

Comment

Been at the wine? Or the broccoli?
                  Surprisingly, neither.

You're making my effort look really tame
                  You haven't seen it yet I suspect this conversation has rather overstated its effect

Too late already
                  If you're lurking, Martin, I take it all back

Plus, it's all Nad's fault anyway
                  sigpic

Comment

Surprisingly, neither.

You haven't seen it yet I suspect this conversation has rather overstated its effect

If you're lurking, Martin, I take it all back
                    We do have some Spencers lurking.........

Besides, as I've always said, Martin has a great sense of humour. And if he insists on flaunting himself half nekkid in public, knowing that there are hundreds of cameras in the room, he really should be prepared to deal with the effect that might have on innocent WooHoo hearts and minds I, of course, looked the other way until he'd been covered up again.

Comment

We do have some Spencers lurking.........

Besides, as I've always said, Martin has a great sense of humour. And if he insists on flaunting himself half nekkid in public, knowing that there are hundreds of cameras in the room, he really should be prepared to deal with the effect that might have on innocent WooHoo hearts and minds
                      At the very least he should not be surprised to find said photos turning up in artwork of the amusingly ickybah kind

*waves to Spencers*
                      sigpic

Comment

I'll have you all know that the WooHoodStock Administration Office will have The Flying Pig on stand by that day to prevent the corruption of innocent WooHoo and Spencer minds. The WooHoodStock Administration Office draws the line after public nudity.
                        Not until AFTER the nekkidness, eh?
                        I need the picture of nekkid!Martin in the quilt. For reasons

I managed to ickybah him up without taking his clothes off

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                        So, what you're saying is that nekkidMartin is icky?

For what I have in mind he really needs not to have clothes on

I have him nekkid now, right where I want him

sigpic

Comment

Uh... You ok there, Nola?

*passes smelling salts*
                          sigpic

Comment

At the very least he should not be surprised to find said photos turning up in artwork of the amusingly ickybah kind

*waves to Spencers*
                            Exactly! *looks down*

Comment

Exactly! *looks down*

(Move over Nola)

Comment

And now Jumble's brought nekkid!Dan to the party

*leaves spare smelling salts ready for Sarai*

All this ickybah has tired me out, so I'm off to bed. You can carry on with the nekkidness without me

Edit: Too late
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X