The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

After the HUGE success of the colour theme last year we're going to go with another theme....

1. 20s/30s and/or Lemon
    2. Grungy and/or Apple
    3. 40s/50s or Pineapple
    4. Romantic and/or Satsuma
    5. 60s/70s and/or Lime
    6. Icky (Nad insists that is a style ) and/or Strawberry
    7. 80s/90s and/or Blueberry
    8. Western and/or Mango
    9. Noughties/naughty-tens and/or Blackcurrant
    10. Horror and/or Blood Orange
    11. Sci-fi and/or Cherry
    12. Vintage/retro/steampunk and/or Plum

We've deliberately given lots of options for each day to give you all plenty of choice, and hopefully inspiration
    December is going to be one very busy month here! But I must ask a question - what the hell is Satsuma? Never even heard of it before!

Oh and when do I get my old title back - nothing against NCIS but I like the SG1 titles better!
    sigpic

Comment

a citrus fruit - like a cross between an orange and the peelability of a tangerine
      sigpic

Comment

I woodn't say it was anything like an orange - a satsuma is much smaller and sweeter, more like a clementine/tangerine cross Very much associated with Christmas, in the UK at any rate

Comment

I was thinking along the lines of a mandarin orange - should have been more specific
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
            I was thinking along the lines of a mandarin orange - should have been more specific
            Ah, we don't call mandarins 'oranges', just mandarins. Oranges to us are much larger and less sweet

Either way, for the purposes of Day 4, the colour is really any shade of 'orange'

Comment

Pshaw. Forget about the orange...
              Isn't anybody protesting against ''Icky'' being a day theme?
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

...I mean...

How is Icky even going to work in art? Or in poetry? Or in general commenting?
                We'd all have to cover our eyes and that way we couldn't type or read!

...And that wood make for a very quiet celebration.

What wood the Spencers say?

*off to make protest banners*
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  Pshaw. Forget about the orange...
                  Isn't anybody protesting against ''Icky'' being a day theme?
                  ...I mean...

How is Icky even going to work in art? Or in poetry? Or in general commenting?
                  We'd all have to cover our eyes and that way we couldn't type or read!

...And that wood make for a very quiet celebration.

What wood the Spencers say?

*off to make protest banners*
                  I have absolutely no idea what 'icky style' means - I'm waiting to see what you make of it, seeing as it was your suggestion

I'm having fun making the daily banners - currently giving Martin a rosy red apple blush

Comment

I have absolutely no idea what 'icky style' means - I'm waiting to see what you make of it, seeing as it was your suggestion
                    It wasn't a suggestion, it was an example.

I'm having fun making the daily banners - currently giving Martin a rosy red apple blush
                    That just sounds cute.

sigpic

Comment

It wasn't a suggestion, it was an example.
                      Ohhhh no! You don't wriggle out of it like that - I specifically asked you for suggestions, not examples

That just sounds cute.
                      Blushing does make him cuter than he already is......... assuming that's even possible

Comment

*falls down on couch*

Eventful day -- we had to evacuate the dance school.
                        We are located on top of a shop, and a small fire had started downstairs, so we had no choice but to evacuate for safety. I usually don't work on Sundays; I was standing in for a colleague. Everyone one with older groups (that was me) just told our kids to go outside and wait for us in front of the door. We helped the teachers with the younger kids (some were as young as four years old!). The parents who were waiting for their kids helped us as well, and, all in all, everything went smoothly. It was just a bit stressful to make sure everyone was alright.

Wow! Well done Jakie - now all you need to do is send it to me
                        Yep, after I've fixed the colouring. There's something that doesn't seem to work, but I can't pinpoint what exactly.

*squishy huggles Woohoos*
                        sigpic
                        Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                        My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                        Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Glad to hear you all got out safely Jakie

Do you want to send it to me as it is? - I may be able to see what's wrong, if anything

Comment

Do you want to send it to me as it is? - I may be able to see what's wrong, if anything
                            Can do.
                            sigpic
                            Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                            My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                            Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

WOW! I can't believe it but it has been almost a month since I came on here. Bad Max, just had alot going on. Quit my job almost moved half way across the country before deciding it wasn't the right thing to do. Than had to find a new one. Found a job now looking for a place to live. Life is crazy. Hope all you Woohoos are doing well. Have miss all of you and your craziness!!!
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

The PB message ''Your all new Photobucket is waiting for you''... Does it seem threatening to anyone else or is it just me?

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                                *falls down on couch*

Eventful day -- we had to evacuate the dance school.
                                We are located on top of a shop, and a small fire had started downstairs, so we had no choice but to evacuate for safety. I usually don't work on Sundays; I was standing in for a colleague. Everyone one with older groups (that was me) just told our kids to go outside and wait for us in front of the door. We helped the teachers with the younger kids (some were as young as four years old!). The parents who were waiting for their kids helped us as well, and, all in all, everything went smoothly. It was just a bit stressful to make sure everyone was alright.
                                Yikes! Glad it all ended up OK.

Originally posted by max_omega View Post
                                WOW! I can't believe it but it has been almost a month since I came on here. Bad Max, just had alot going on. Quit my job almost moved half way across the country before deciding it wasn't the right thing to do. Than had to find a new one. Found a job now looking for a place to live. Life is crazy. Hope all you Woohoos are doing well. Have miss all of you and your craziness!!!

And yikes to you too! Hope things will run smoothly soon

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X