No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's definitely illegal here to park on a dropped kerb - I made sure of that before I shelled out to have it done

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
      It's not really me you'd have to ask. I only wore them for two hours! It wasn't that bad! I did fall in the first 5 minutes (as some people here may attest -- btw, did one of you catch my graceful fall on her camera?), but after that, it went really well! But you'd have to ask Eh-T about it... She wore them for three days. Her poor feet!
      I did

And this is why I need to go to AT7. Not Amanda. Not even you Woohoos. (Though that's not really true. )

It's the Sticky Toffee Pudding. The Trio was quite good, but I do have a small regret that I still don't know how that dessert tastes like! Need to have one next time.
      There has to be some reason to return

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      It only ends when we run out of steam and fall asleep

This is why I get so many visitors - nobody comes to see me, they come for Stuart's desserts! Especially sticky toffee pudding
      Of course Everything pales in comparison to Stuart's sticky toffee pudding

To get Martin to Chevron 8.0, we just need to get him invited! There's a Guest Suggestion thread here - everybody go post!

Ohhhhhh! This could really happen!!!! *bounces*

Excited? Moi? Oh, just a little
      *bounces*
      *bounces some more*

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
      *waves*

I don't think I have time to participate in Sekrit Santa this year, alas.

Getting used to working again after a week off. So tired. Heading to NYC on Weds after my morning office session for Thanksgiving. And in that vein, I am VERY Thankful to know each and every one of you. Thank you for the woohoo love these last couple of years.

xo
      *hugs* And I concur

Do you know what really ticks me off more than anything else in the whole flippin' universe? People who think it's ok to park at the end of my driveway, thereby blocking my access to it I paid a substantial amount of money to get the kerb dropped so that it wood be illegal for anyone to park there, so what do they do? They totally ignore all the places where they CAN legally park and park where they legally CAN'T!!! And after I sat there with my indicator flashing and politely beeped my horn a couple of times with no result, the idiot was surprised when I got out of my car (in the rain) and requested that he move his car....... not so politely ..... and was even more surprised when, on telling me that he wood only be a few more minutes, I got out my phone, started dialling, and asked him how many minutes he thought it wood take the police to arrive.

He moved his car
      Goodness me, how inconsiderate can you get?!
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Somebody had to

There has to be some reason to return

Of course Everything pales in comparison to Stuart's sticky toffee pudding
        Thanks

*bounces*
        *bounces some more*
        If he's one of those lurking Spencers, he'll be grinning to see that he's set us all bouncing

Goodness me, how inconsiderate can you get?!
        Makes you wonder doesn't it?

Comment

This is why I get so many visitors - nobody comes to see me, they come for Stuart's desserts! Especially sticky toffee pudding
          But think about it this way... If it wasn't for you, none of us would have tasted Stuart's sticky toffee pudding. We're are not the ones to blame here.

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
          I have a video of you putting them on and standing for the pictures... I keep trying to upload it to mediafire but the net's been acting up and it wont let me. I'll keep trying though.
          A video? Do I really want to see this?

*waves*

Getting used to working again after a week off. So tired. Heading to NYC on Weds after my morning office session for Thanksgiving. And in that vein, I am VERY Thankful to know each and every one of you. Thank you for the woohoo love these last couple of years.

xo
          *squishes* And right back at ya!

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
          *squishy-huggles* I feel the same way

About you, not the rest of the woohoo's, they are as Nad wood say: Icky!

Do you know what really ticks me off more than anything else in the whole flippin' universe? People who think it's ok to park at the end of my driveway, thereby blocking my access to it I paid a substantial amount of money to get the kerb dropped so that it wood be illegal for anyone to park there, so what do they do? They totally ignore all the places where they CAN legally park and park where they legally CAN'T!!! And after I sat there with my indicator flashing and politely beeped my horn a couple of times with no result, the idiot was surprised when I got out of my car (in the rain) and requested that he move his car....... not so politely ..... and was even more surprised when, on telling me that he wood only be a few more minutes, I got out my phone, started dialling, and asked him how many minutes he thought it wood take the police to arrive.

He moved his car
          Go you! *cheerdances*

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
          Numpty! You know pull up over a kerb if you really must but if someone makes it plain they need to get where you're blocking, you make damn sure you move your car ASAP!
          The daft thing about the law is, it's illegal to block someone in but not to actually park over a dropped kerb. Therefore if you were out and trying to get in, that would be - legally - ok. Depending on your local authority of course and what bylaws they may or may not have passed. UK law is so complicated.
          <snip>
          Indeed it is. You could just start by driving on the right side of the road, and it would be better.

Here, we can't park in front of a dropped kerb (learned a new word!), period. That's the extent of the law, and it's everywhere the same.

*gigglesnort at self*
          sigpic
          Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
          My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
          Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
            But think about it this way... If it wasn't for you, none of us would have tasted Stuart's sticky toffee pudding. We're are not the ones to blame here.
            But..... are you seriously saying it's my fault?

Maybe I just used Stuart's sticky toffee to lure you all here to keep me company

A video? Do I really want to see this?
            We all do

Go you! *cheerdances*
            Thank you

Indeed it is. You could just start by driving on the right side of the road, and it would be better.

Here, we can't park in front of a dropped kerb (learned a new word!), period. That's the extent of the law, and it's everywhere the same.
            That's how it should be *nods*

*waves to Spencers*

Comment

Oh, forgot to say - I've emailed Showmasters direct about inviting Martin to Ch.8.0, soooo *fingers crossed*

Comment

*hugs those with the road woes* People are just so rude!

*huggles Cags*

I started back at work today - two hours in (around 7am) and there was a nasty customer who was actually being nasty to me rather than the company or the uniform. PAH. The day got better though. Plus I'm sitting here with a cup of tea...

Looking forward to Sekrit Santa!
                sigpic
                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

do you just love the holiday season? It brings out the best and the WORST in folks.
                  sigpic

Comment

On the Legends Sanctuary auction there are photos you can buy for $25.00. One set is continuity photos of AT and, if i am not mistaken, MW appears in one of them. Just sayin'.....

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

And we're a step closer to that reality - watch this space
                      Oh you betcha. I don't lurk for nuthin' you know. This is educational.

To get Martin to Chevron 8.0, we just need to get him invited! There's a Guest Suggestion thread here - everybody go post!

Ohhhhhh! This could really happen!!!! *bounces*

Excited? Moi? Oh, just a little
                      *bounces*

*waves*

xo
                      Nicely said MoB. It's that time of year to acknowledge and give thanks so I'm going to say more here than I usually do. (Forgive me.) I may only lurk, but you ladies are fondly in my heart. I regard each of you as my online friends who I'd love to meet and huggle in person. For the laughter and smiles you bring me, I'm always grateful. Woohoos are love.

Yes

No

I saw And if subtle doesn't work, will we try the sledgehammer approach?

He moved his car
                      What a insensitive clod. I loved how you handled it. He obviously didn't know that power that is Jumble.

Kerb? *runs off to find the definition* Yep. Learn sumthin' new every day here.

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post

*huggles Cags*

I started back at work today - two hours in (around 7am) and there was a nasty customer who was actually being nasty to me rather than the company or the uniform. PAH. The day got better though. Plus I'm sitting here with a cup of tea...

*huggles*
                      sigpic

Comment

*Runz in*

I love you, Woohoos!

*squishy huggles all*

*still squishy huggling*

*still*

sigpic

Comment

If he's one of those lurking Spencers, he'll be grinning to see that he's set us all bouncing
                          *waves to Spencers, just in case*

Oh, forgot to say - I've emailed Showmasters direct about inviting Martin to Ch.8.0, soooo *fingers crossed*
                          *crosses fingers and toes*

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
                          Nicely said MoB. It's that time of year to acknowledge and give thanks so I'm going to say more here than I usually do. (Forgive me.) I may only lurk, but you ladies are fondly in my heart. I regard each of you as my online friends who I'd love to meet and huggle in person. For the laughter and smiles you bring me, I'm always grateful. Woohoos are love.
                          *hugs you tight*

*hugs Wendy and LJ too*
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post

*huggles Cags*

Thank heavens for the power of The Cup of Tea

Speaking of which... DON'T FORGET TO SIGN UP! - only got three of you so far

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                            On the Legends Sanctuary auction there are photos you can buy for $25.00. One set is continuity photos of AT and, if i am not mistaken, MW appears in one of them. Just sayin'.....
                            Thanks for the info EH-T, but *looks Martinpics folder containing ..... *cough*um...thousand*cough* pics* ... I don't really think I can justify buying another one........ can I?

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
                            Oh you betcha. I don't lurk for nuthin' you know. This is educational.

*bounces*
                            Oh, look Martin - you've got another one bouncing

I think that pretty much says it for all of us

What a insensitive clod. I loved how you handled it. He obviously didn't know that power that is Jumble.
                            Yes, wet and angry Jumble is something to behold

Kerb? *runs off to find the definition* Yep. Learn sumthin' new every day here.
                            Well... what do you call it?

*huggles*
                            *huggles you too*

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post
                            *Runz in*

I love you, Woohoos!

*squishy huggles all*

*still squishy huggling*

*still*

*squishy huggles you too*

Um....... any particular reason for all this huggling?

Comment

Just checked on the Guest Suggestions list for Chevron 8.0. They've posted a list of possible guests and how many votes each of them has - we need to get a lot more for Martin, there are 15 above him

So please WooHoos, those that haven't already done so, go and vote here.

Comment

Thank heavens for the power of The Cup of Tea
                                Indeed. *huggles Wendy* Stoopid customers. I had one tell me I was fat once. I was 6 months pregnant. Hey, at least I can cure that. He on the other hand, can't cure his stupidity. as I muttered under my breath as he left the forecourt

It is sooo silly season to work in retail. Oh the tales I could tell.

Speaking of which... DON'T FORGET TO SIGN UP! - only got three of you so far
                                Well I am a yes obviously, but keep forgetting to PM you. I need to hunt down the list of what you need to know.

Um....... any particular reason for all this huggling?

Do you need a reason to share a huggle?

I have a mad stupid (possibly ridiculously time consuming) video project in mind for the MAC campaign, but may need some help pinpointing clips/pics so might ask you lot for help in the next few days.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X