No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am going to do a campaign video... as soon as I am through work with my new housemate Sybl. She's not terribly chatty.
    sigpic

Comment

The campaign begins!

Awesome addition to that pic, Nola!
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

The campaign begins!

Awesome addition to that pic, Nola!
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

I am going to do a campaign video... as soon as I am through work with my new housemate Sybl. She's not terribly chatty.
          Ohhh! A vid! An excellent idea!!! *looks forward to it*

Who is Sybl?
          sigpic
          Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
            Ohhh! A vid! An excellent idea!!! *looks forward to it*

Who is Sybl?
            This is Sybl: https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.n...87379739_n.jpg

I am going to be using her to sell clothes on. Hopefully on my own website (if things go to plan. )
            sigpic

Comment

This is Sybl: https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.n...87379739_n.jpg

I am going to be using her to sell clothes on. Hopefully on my own website (if things go to plan. )

*fingers crossed* ...for both of you!
              sigpic

Comment

It's better not to ask

*bounces* Ohhh, I do hope he comes!
                I wish I could do something but the inspiration is non-existent!!!
                Stupid muse...
                Me too! I reckon him coming to the UK is the only way I'll ever get to see him again.

Yay! for the video!

I see you managed to figure out how to put her together

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                  Amy - yes, it's sticky toffee pudding, and no, it doesn't have fruit in it
                  Not quite. It's The Best Sticky Toffee Pudding In The World. Ever. Yeah, just ask Josi, she'll verify that.
                  I have such sticky toffee pudding envy going on right now.

*daydreams about eating it*

Pretty invitation! I love how you specify "whenever" on 31st Dec.

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                  And spend my afternoon PSing all these little ones into one picture with a new background :
                  Spoiler:
                  http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/...esmonique1.jpg
                  (clicky for biggy)
                  I helped deliver this litter and saw them grow up the last eight weeks! Now they all went to their new owners! (except one is staying at the breeder) Such cutie pies!
                  They're so cute!

The craziness of my family... I tapped my dad with a coffee spoon and he said oh just you wait until I get the ladle... It was even that hard! But anyway, I start explaining about this vid, and at the end of it, he say: well that wouldn't have happened to the poor guy if he had a ladle...

*just a warning, the vid is R rated
                  Pmsl
                  I laughed all the way through that! Who knew a spoon could be so sinisiter
                  I liked the little ref. to Psycho that was thrown in there as well!

Originally posted by llp View Post
                  The Best Sticky Toffee Pudding In The World! - oh yeah! Definately lives up to that rep! Sorry left of the "Toffee" part! Me bad! - now corrected!
                  Come to think of it, what other sticky pudding is there? I suppose that should have been pretty obvious

*embraces insomnia*
                  sigpic
                  ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                    What a great pic! Only one thing to make it perfectly WooHooish...

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                    Yes. I will gladly indeed so verify and affirm
                    I second.
                    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Whoa - it is pouring outside. I don't remember it ever raining this hard or this much as it has over the last few days!

Love the AT6 picture of the WooHoos! Wish I got in on that one. Maybe next time!

My back is doing a lot better now, but my leg muscles have gone away. Now I have to start retraining them on how to walk! Obviously not outside, but I have a new treadmill that I am going to start using....any day now!

(((BIG HUGS))) to all the sleeping woohoos!
                      sigpic

Comment

Evening Woohoos!

You know, I was having a really bad and stressful Monday, and didn't want to go to dance class. Well, I went anyway, and I just feel so much more peaceful now. I love the adrenaline running through my body. I feel much better now and (weirdly) less tired than I was before going.

No one has posted anything from the Anderson's dinner yet so:

<lazy snip>

The first 2 pictures were my sticky Toffee pudding (best ever) and steak dinner. The second two pictures were Claire's chicken pie and lime cheese cake. You will have to look to others for the rest of the meals. Only got those two meals!

As for who was there, here are some other pictures I took:

<lazy snip 2>

Sorry they aren't any larger but you can blame Photo Bucket for that! And yes there was one guy with us.....Paul you dog!
                        Pretty pictures Laurie! Thank you!

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                        I meant to ask - how did the stripper shoes thing go? Well I hope
                        It's not really me you'd have to ask. I only wore them for two hours! It wasn't that bad! I did fall in the first 5 minutes (as some people here may attest -- btw, did one of you catch my graceful fall on her camera?), but after that, it went really well! But you'd have to ask Eh-T about it... She wore them for three days. Her poor feet!

Yay for buying a new dress! You should take a pic and show us all
                        You'll get a picture of the whole outfit when I wear it on New Year's Eve. Is that a deal?

Not quite. It's The Best Sticky Toffee Pudding In The World. Ever. Yeah, just ask Josi, she'll verify that.
                        And this is why I need to go to AT7. Not Amanda. Not even you Woohoos. (Though that's not really true. )

It's the Sticky Toffee Pudding. The Trio was quite good, but I do have a small regret that I still don't know how that dessert tastes like! Need to have one next time.

After the HUGE success of the colour theme last year we're going to go with another theme ....... just as soon as I get it sorted

WOOHOODSTOCK SEKRIT SANTA!!

If you want to join in, pm me by the 26th November with details (see below) - names will then be put in a hat and assignments sent out on 28th

*Name:*
                        Preferences:
                        Fave tv shows:
                        Characters/pairings:
                        Colours you love/hate:
                        Fave PTB:
                        Music/Lyrics:
                        Special requests/No no’s:
                        YAY Woohoo SS! *bounces*

I thought it was about time someone posted the official AT6 WooHoo pic.....

Who's looking at the camera? ME. *proud face*

Now I know that might look a bit complicated at first glance, but what I've done is give some leeway to those who can't come up with the 'decade' styles because it was waaaaay before they were born, or who simply prefer to go with the fruit/colour alternatives
                        ... I'll just walk by and do like this doesn't concern me at all...

Hahahaha! Awesome Nola!

*huggles Woohoos*
                        sigpic
                        Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                        My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                        Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Yay for all the AT6 pictures, stories and Woohoo togetherness. I'm so happy that you all had a great time.

The craziness of my family... I tapped my dad with a coffee spoon and he said oh just you wait until I get the ladle... It was even that hard! But anyway, I start explaining about this vid, and at the end of it, he say: well that wouldn't have happened to the poor guy if he had a ladle...

*just a warning, the vid is R rated
                          How do you even find these things? On second thought, don't tell me.

I thought it was about time someone posted the official AT6 WooHoo pic.....

I more than love this. I was going to say that this is The Best Picture Ever but then I saw...

^this. Nicely done Nola. And when that becomes reality, (yes I have hope) then it will be THE Best Event Evah!
                          sigpic

Comment

I have such sticky toffee pudding envy going on right now.

*daydreams about eating it*

It only ends when we run out of steam and fall asleep

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post

And this is why I need to go to AT7. Not Amanda. Not even you Woohoos. (Though that's not really true. )

It's the Sticky Toffee Pudding. The Trio was quite good, but I do have a small regret that I still don't know how that dessert tastes like! Need to have one next time.
                            This is why I get so many visitors - nobody comes to see me, they come for Stuart's desserts! Especially sticky toffee pudding

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
                            And when that becomes reality, (yes I have hope) then it will be THE Best Event Evah!
                            And we're a step closer to that reality - watch this space

Comment

To get Martin to Chevron 8.0, we just need to get him invited! There's a Guest Suggestion thread here - everybody go post!

Ohhhhhh! This could really happen!!!! *bounces*

Excited? Moi? Oh, just a little

Comment

I liked that too!

*embraces insomnia*
                                Aww *hugs* Enjoy the madness

Whoa - it is pouring outside. I don't remember it ever raining this hard or this much as it has over the last few days!

Love the AT6 picture of the WooHoos! Wish I got in on that one. Maybe next time!

My back is doing a lot better now, but my leg muscles have gone away. Now I have to start retraining them on how to walk! Obviously not outside, but I have a new treadmill that I am going to start using....any day now!

(((BIG HUGS))) to all the sleeping woohoos!
                                Glad to hear the back is doing better! *huggles you back*
                                The day certainly look like it's for sleeping... rainy, gloomy and it's telling me: go back to bed... in a creepy voice though.

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                                Evening Woohoos!

You know, I was having a really bad and stressful Monday, and didn't want to go to dance class. Well, I went anyway, and I just feel so much more peaceful now. I love the adrenaline running through my body. I feel much better now and (weirdly) less tired than I was before going.
                                That's usually the case when you really don't want to do something. You end up having loads of fun.

It's not really me you'd have to ask. I only wore them for two hours! It wasn't that bad! I did fall in the first 5 minutes (as some people here may attest -- btw, did one of you catch my graceful fall on her camera?), but after that, it went really well! But you'd have to ask Eh-T about it... She wore them for three days. Her poor feet!
                                I have a video of you putting them on and standing for the pictures... I keep trying to upload it to mediafire but the net's been acting up and it wont let me. I'll keep trying though.

*pets Jakie* Yeah you are!

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
                                How do you even find these things? On second thought, don't tell me.
                                These things find me!!!!

To get Martin to Chevron 8.0, we just need to get him invited! There's a Guest Suggestion thread here - everybody go post!

Ohhhhhh! This could really happen!!!! *bounces*

Excited? Moi? Oh, just a little :
                                Off I go!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X