• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
    Trust you Jumble. Awesome as ever.
    Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post

Jumble, me LOVES it!
    Thank you

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
    *waves to Amber* I hope you feel better soon!

Jumble - I looooves it
    Thank you for your input, and your patience

Comment

at Jumble! Awesome
      sigpic
      Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Thanks Dee

I'm thinking about another one........ we'll see if I can get it done in time for the challenge

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          Campaign poster for the AfA challenge.........

*giggles* That's made my day a little better. Love it Jumble
          sigpic
          Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
            *giggles* That's made my day a little better. Love it Jumble
            Glad to be of assistance

Comment

Sig to match...........

Comment

Thanks Dee

I'm thinking about another one........ we'll see if I can get it done in time for the challenge
                Love it too! ((WAVES AND HUGS FOR ALL THE WOOHOOS))
                sigpic

Comment

By the way Jumble - why didn't I get a tour of your town when I visited!
                  sigpic

Comment

Hey all,

Just popping in to have a little moan really, feeling very fed up. Been sick on and off last few days, my internet's been playing up no end (so I can't come chat or do anything - as I run my life pretty much through the internet being housebound) On top of that I fear my computer is close to the end of it's life.

My dad's offered to lend me his - so hopefully my dongle will work in that (as I'm hoping it's only playing up because my computer's naffed) - and then I can come on here more often!

Sorry for the miserable post... just know you're all happy to listen and feeling pretty crappy.

Hope everyone who went to AT6 / meet up had a good time *hugs*

If you don't see me for a little while it's because I'm having a fight with my laptop (and losing).

*waves*
                    sigpic
                    ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

*huggles Amy and sends broccoli* Sorry you're having such a rough time - hope you feel better soon

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

Awesome campaign art!
                        Blame my lousy ketchup skills, but what exactly happened to sprout those again?

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                        Just don't let Nad chose it for you.

The WooHoo names chosen by me are very accurate.

(Except for my own, 'cause frankly, I haven't been very cute and cuddly lately. I'm thinking I should just change it to ''The founding WooHoo', leave you with my ancient letters to the PTB as reverence material to remember me by and ride into the sunset in the hippy bus. )
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Nad, don't you dare Who will keep the ickybah WooHoos in line? Who will take over and efficiently run The WooHoodStock Administratiion Office???

We NEED you!!

The MaC Campaign began when we decided that Martin really ought to come to Chevron 8.0 in Birmingham next May We've even got Amanda behind us - she's going to tell him how much she enjoyed Chevron 7.8 and encourage him to come over for Chevron 8.0 Hopefully he'll listen to her

*crosses fingers*

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                            By the way Jumble - why didn't I get a tour of your town when I visited!
                            You did - don't you remember wandering around Farnham town centre admiring all the old buildings? That's pretty much it

Comment

*hugs Amy* Rooting for you!

*hugs Nad* I'm with Jumble, don't you dare!
                              sigpic
                              Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

*squishy huggles* Amy. I have recently had laptop issues (still mid reinstall actually) so totally sympathise.

The MaC Campaign began when we decided that Martin really ought to come to Chevron 8.0 in Birmingham next May We've even got Amanda behind us - she's going to tell him how much she enjoyed Chevron 7.8 and encourage him to come over for Chevron 8.0 Hopefully he'll listen to her

*crosses fingers*
                                You know, it probably won't hurt to tweet anyone who might have even the remotest connection to the powers that be at Chevron and / or Martin to suggest it.
                                A blanket bombing campaign with thousands of tweets from everyone simple single tweet from a representative of the WooHoodStock Administration Office ought to suffice.

Just sayin'

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X