X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    Ohhhhhhhh I want some! I have no chocolate in my house at all at the moment
    Aw, that's such a shame *hugs*

We appear to have stacks of it, but we're doing our best to reduce the pile.........

Wendy informed me yesterday that I have 69 friends on my GW profile

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

Wendy informed me yesterday that I have 69 friends on my GW profile

And just because I can, and also because I'm slightly mean, I send a friends request, so you would have 70 friends

*waits before she gets the title 'meanie woohoo'* L O L

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
        And just because I can, and also because I'm slightly mean, I send a friends request, so you would have 70 friends

*waits before she gets the title 'meanie woohoo'* L O L

No worries, Jumble just jiggled some numbers

As for the WooHoo name... that can be arranged!
        sigpic
        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post

No worries, Jumble just jiggled some numbers

As for the WooHoo name... that can be arranged!
          Awww it would have been more fun for her to get 70, just sayin'

As for the name, not sure Meanie woohoo is such a good idea, because honestly, Im sweet,cute, little and fluffy...HONESTLY!

Comment

Awww it would have been more fun for her to get 70, just sayin'
            Nope, have to stick with the 69

As for the name, not sure Meanie woohoo is such a good idea, because honestly, Im sweet,cute, little and fluffy...HONESTLY!
            The person I kicked off to make room for you might not agree with you

Careful - Nad 'claims' to be the cute and cuddly one - you don't want to make her angry

Besides, we have pictures

Comment

Waaaaaaiiiiit...stop the presses... there are pictures of me? HALP!

and I'm sure Nad wouldn't mind sharing the title of cute and cuddly with me... Although I'm not cuddly, im Fluffy

Comment

So, I do believe there is some kind of campaign been launched over the weekend, yes?

sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Waaaaaaiiiiit...stop the presses... there are pictures of me? HALP!
                  Oh yes, lots of pictures

and I'm sure Nad wouldn't mind sharing the title of cute and cuddly with me... Although I'm not cuddly, im Fluffy
                  You don't know our 'cute and cuddly' Nad - when she gets upset.........

Don't you worry, hang around here long enough and your WooHoo name will emerge, one way or another

Comment

So, I do believe there is some kind of campaign been launched over the weekend, yes?

That's awesome Josi!
                    sigpic
                    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

A campaign you say?

Comment

Aww! Love the double meaning
                        sigpic

Comment

Awesome MAC arties. trust me to pick this week to do a complete and full reinstall of my laptop. At least some of you got to witness why it was necessary. S-L-O-W. New hard drive performing beautifully now. Copying across the files as I type. It looks like this'll go into a third day though, because CS5 isn't installed yet and I know how long that took last time (and then there'll be art to make from me too.

Only another 45 minutes for the data to be restored... *sigh*

I'm going to huggle the woohoos again, just because I can.

*huggles woohoos*

Eve, I think - in the spirit of confusing the heck out of everyone - you should be the First Woohoo (Eve - first... see what I did there ).
                          sigpic

Comment

*skips in*

Evening Woohoos!

Jumble and Wendy - Glad you're having fun! Though I must admit I'm a bit jealous of that Mississippi Mud Pie...

Josi and Sarai - Lovely campaign posters ladies!

My pictures of AT6, do with it whatever you want, but if i see 1 picture that you claim as your own, I will come and hunt you down.
                            I couldn't be bothered this year to watermark them, so I trust you guys will respect that they are mine...
                            You are more then welcome to use them for artworks or what not...
                            They aren't that great, because well row H has a lot of people in front of you

My AT6 pictures, enjoy!

Its a Facebook link, so if it doesn't work, just say so and I'll upload them somewhere else LOL
                            Thank you Eve!

Why oh why don't I have time to artwork at the moment? So many new pretty Amanda pics from the con, and I can't use any of them. *mutters something about wanting more hours in a day*

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                            Not sure if this has been posted here yet but there is a Sanctuary prop/costume auction going on. the website is http://www.stargateprops.com/auction/xcAuction.asp

Some items can be had for as little as $25.00.

There is even a Tesla costume. Where are the Tesla lovers?
                            Because we're supposed to have money left after the weekend?

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                            Don't you worry, hang around here long enough and your WooHoo name will emerge, one way or another
                            Just don't let Nad chose it for you.

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                            Eve, I think - in the spirit of confusing the heck out of everyone - you should be the First Woohoo (Eve - first... see what I did there ).
                            Or Cags for that matter.

*huggles Woohoos*

*skips out*
                            sigpic
                            Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                            My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                            Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

*rummages in kitchen for chocolate*

So, we made an offer on a house. They turned it down. Then, they emailed today and said they'd changed their minds! Woot! Now to sell this place!

*huggles Woohoos*

*noms random chocolate found in kitchen*
                              sigpic

Comment

*huggles Cags back*

CONGRATULATIONS LJ! Great news!!

Here are the ATpics.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X