• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
    Yess, Cags and I were Lobby Buddies!
    I suspect I will be joining you next time

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      I suspect I will be joining you next time
      Excellent! one more and we can have a nice long game of partner trumps... which is like Bridge but for those of us who like to keep the rules simple.

I guess most of the Gabiteers are still in transit; hardly any posts on the Gabit thread yet and not many pics posted. Normally loads by now.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        *waves to the returning home woohoos and AT6ers*

Such an awesome weekend. Seconding Wendy, can't wait for the photos. I think this one needs to come over here already though - Woohoos do SG1

Such a cool pic!!!! Love it

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

FYI as a general rule to those Woohoos who have never met Jakie face to face; she comes across all sweet and pleasant on the thread, in real life she is feisty! Be warned!
        She sure is!

And Dee....soooo happy...your friend has cropped up in a few surprise photos
        Damn you!

And we did, every time you turned your back

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
        The amount of texts is nothing compared to the 'Spanish inquisition' I got when I went back to work this morning!!
        I would have really wanted to hear that...

And how did they react when you showed them your initiation tattoo?
        I have a feeling I missed something...

I thought it best not to, what with them just starting to be convinced that you're not a wicked cult Told them you are all very lovely (although Dee is best avoided....shhhh , and made them thoroughly jealous when I told them about my cake
        How did I get on the "avoid" list?! ...you're still upset about the hugging aren't you...

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

can't wait to see the pictures. Particularly the edited version of the one Josi posted. I'm not sure Teal'c ever wore opal earrings, nor Jack had a long brown ponytail. Daniel though... yeah spot on.
        Me too

Edit: just realized my whole post looks like one big
        sigpic
        Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Speaking of photos, I'm just sorting through all of mine now. Starting to upload to the web album so I'll get the links shared as soon as they're ready.

Can I ask, if you want the link to the web album (which will remain as a private 'link-only' album) please could you let me know, just drop me a PM or write on my profile and I'll send it to you. So far the names I already have (so no PMs needed from you guys) are:

Jumble
          Josiane
          Dee
          Sil
          Jakie
          Eve
          Wendy
          Cags
          Sammy

Anyone else ?
          me! me! me!

Crunch week around here - end of the grade cycle. I've told all my classes that all work must be in no later than Wednesday - hard deadline. Now we'll see who wants to pass.

For Thanksgiving next week, my husband is taking me back to that resort we went to over Spring Break. My girls are all going out of town (New York, Dallas, Houston), so we're going to have a few days of R & R.

Today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

*waves from the Czech Republic*
            Hello you beautiful people, I arrived home an hour ago. I spent 17 hours on bus but I am not complaining. AT6 was really worth all the pain in my neck, back and butt. It was amazing and I am so happy I could meet you. It means so much for me.
            *hugs* I hope I will sort my photos soon so don't worry, I will share them
            Have a great day/night.

Your Sammie
            Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
            / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

*claps* YES! That's the one Yum!

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
              Such a cool pic!!!! Love it

She sure is!

Damn you!

I would have really wanted to hear that...

How did I get on the "avoid" list?! ...you're still upset about the hugging aren't you...

There was LOTS of hugging

Me too

After meeting you that seems about right
              sigpic
              Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Ah, we took one look at you and realised there was no need at all to do any kind of initiation with you.

Welcome home those that have made it home. I'm not going to go into how quickly it took me to get home, coz that'll make you all feel wel jel...

Sooo... Chevron 8.0. Who's going?
                sigpic

Comment

....... which sums you up perfectly! Just one looooooong giggle with you all week-end

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                  Hello you beautiful people, I arrived home an hour ago. I spent 17 hours on bus but I am not complaining. AT6 was really worth all the pain in my neck, back and butt. It was amazing and I am so happy I could meet you. It means so much for me.
                  Have a great day/night.

Your Sammie
                  Glad to hear you got home safely and sooooooo happy to have met you at last *huggles*

*claps* YES! That's the one Yum!

We did warn you Quite a baptism of fire, wasn't it?

*hugs you again*

Comment

Ah, we took one look at you and realised there was no need at all to do any kind of initiation with you.

Welcome home those that have made it home. I'm not going to go into how quickly it took me to get home, coz that'll make you all feel wel jel...

Sooo... Chevron 8.0. Who's going?
                    *puts up hand* Me!

..... and Martin! *crosses fingers and fervently hopes*

Comment

At work. My boss and coworkes keep telling me I look like crap and my brain is slow..Totally sleep-deprived...
                      sigpic
                      My vids Sig made by me

Comment

*hugs Sil* I think we're all a bit like that today

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                          Have a great day/night.

Your Sammie
                          It was so great to meet you!!! *huggles*

After meeting you that seems about right

....... which sums you up perfectly! Just one looooooong giggle with you all week-end
                          Awww *huggles*

Can not tell you how much this whole weekend meant to me, laughing and being with all of you... really really grateful right now.

*puts up hand* Me!

..... and Martin! *crosses fingers and fervently hopes*
                          I wont be going, buuuut, SO LOOKING FORWARD TO THE PICTURES!

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                          At work. My boss and coworkes keep telling me I look like crap and my brain is slow..Totally sleep-deprived...
                          *hugs* It was worth it though

*hugs Sil* I think we're all a bit like that today
                          I find that not looking at the mirror helps

Edit: I'm starting to get through my pics and here's one of Amanda
                          Last edited by Devilish Me; 13 November 2012, 02:52 AM.
                          sigpic
                          Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Oh, beeoooootiful pic Dee

Comment

Did post it on FB, but stopping here before heading to class. I am safe and sound in Quebec... and in school now.

Quick quick catch up because I gotta run!

FYI as a general rule to those Woohoos who have never met Jakie face to face; she comes across all sweet and pleasant on the thread, in real life she is feisty! Be warned!
                              Don't blow my cover!

I love you Woohoos! You are all awesome and thank you for everything. And FYI, I didn't cry (much) after that episode in the lobby when you left. Though, I haven't had the courage to actually go look at my pictures last night. I knew that would make me weep again.
                              sigpic
                              Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                              My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                              Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Beautiful pic!
                                My coworkers are soooo annoying! They keep asking questions about what I did in London and are pissed off cuz I'm not answering, I just told them I spent time with some friends!
                                sigpic
                                My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X