Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    Yay!!!!

What do you mean, high on chocolate? Not me!

*arches eyebrow*
    sigpic

Comment

*giggles*

Okay WooHoos, we have a little Quest to mount (no Nad, that's NOT ickybah ) - we need to persuade Martin to get himself over here for Chevron 8.0 next May! So, bringing this challenge over from the AfA...........

Banner by Jumble

Challenge Week 52

Campaign Posters

Your challenge this week is to make a campaign poster - something to persuade people to watch a favourite show, or to get a cancelled show remade, or to get an actor to a con... You get the idea You can make it any size you like, and your campaign can be for any reason, but it should be persuasive.

PM your entries to Sarai

.... in the hope that we can inspire a few WooHoos to make some artwork begging pleading with suggesting to Martin that he really ought to come over and see his WooHoos!

Go to it WooHoos!!

Comment

Hi guys!

Thanks for those who made AT6 so amazing and to get me, maybe, back into GW It was a pleasure to meet you all

For good measure, an Amanda pic from the auction, there will be more to come when I sort through all my pics

Last edited by RepliCartertje; 12 November 2012, 10:35 AM.

Comment

Me is home too

Really great to see you all, and to those who weren't there, trust me you were in spirit!!!

Big hugs to everyone, like reaaaaaally big HUGS!

So happy...

Really glad you have met you Eve So cool!

I'm gonna try for that challenge

Going out to see some of my friends now, they're excited to hear how it went, and unlike MR's friends... they do not think we're a cult... I'm still laughing about that.
          I have to say that the amount of texts MR got was insane...
          sigpic
          Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Just coming in to say that it was great to meet some of you WooHoos last weekend!

And to know you don't actually talk about broccoli in real life
            sigpic

Comment

So happy to hear of WooHoos arriving home safely!

Eve - great to see you being coaxed back into GW... Thank you to you and Amb for my chocolate, which I'm enjoying very much.

Lies - sometimes, though, we doooo discuss broccoli...

Can't wait to see all the epic photos.
              sigpic
              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*waves to the returning home woohoos and AT6ers*

Such an awesome weekend. Seconding Wendy, can't wait for the photos. I think this one needs to come over here already though - Woohoos do SG1

sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*collapses into thread*

Phew! What a weekend! Lots of hugs and giggles. Was lovely to see everyone again and to meet a few new faces

FYI as a general rule to those Woohoos who have never met Jakie face to face; she comes across all sweet and pleasant on the thread, in real life she is feisty! Be warned!

And Dee....soooo happy...your friend has cropped up in a few surprise photos

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                  Hi guys!

Thanks for those who made AT6 so amazing and to get me, maybe, back into GW It was a pleasure to meet you all

For good measure, an Amanda pic from the auction, there will be more to come when I sort through all my pics

[]http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l152/RepliCartertje/AT6/IMG_0372.jpg[/IMG]
                  Right back 'atcha! Was lovely to meet you in person, hope to see more of you and Amber in the future, here and in RL

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
                  Just coming in to say that it was great to meet some of you WooHoos last weekend!

And to know you don't actually talk about broccoli in real life
                  Was lovely to meet you to!

And we did, every time you turned your back

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                  Can't wait to see all the epic photos.
                  Hope you and Jumble are having a restful evening!

Speaking of photos, I'm just sorting through all of mine now. Starting to upload to the web album so I'll get the links shared as soon as they're ready.

Can I ask, if you want the link to the web album (which will remain as a private 'link-only' album) please could you let me know, just drop me a PM or write on my profile and I'll send it to you. So far the names I already have (so no PMs needed from you guys) are:

Jumble
                  Josiane
                  Dee
                  Sil
                  Jakie
                  Eve
                  Wendy
                  Cags
                  Sammy

Anyone else ?

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                    Going out to see some of my friends now, they're excited to hear how it went, and unlike MR's friends... they do not think we're a cult... I'm still laughing about that.
                    I have to say that the amount of texts MR got was insane...
                    The amount of texts is nothing compared to the 'Spanish inquisition' I got when I went back to work this morning!!

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

FYI as a general rule to those Woohoos who have never met Jakie face to face; she comes across all sweet and pleasant on the thread, in real life she is feisty! Be warned!
                    *nods*
                    sigpic
                    Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                      Seconded!

Hope you and Jumble are having a restful evening!
                      Indeed we are. We're being lazy, watching TV, and eating pie (both chicken pie & Mississippi mud pie)

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                      The amount of texts is nothing compared to the 'Spanish inquisition' I got when I went back to work this morning!!
                      sigpic
                      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*waves to Eve and Lies* So enjoyed seeing you

And how did they react when you showed them your initiation tattoo?

What do you mean, you didn't show them??

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                          *waves to Eve and Lies* So enjoyed seeing you

And how did they react when you showed them your initiation tattoo?

What do you mean, you didn't show them??
                          I thought it best not to, what with them just starting to be convinced that you're not a wicked cult Told them you are all very lovely (although Dee is best avoided....shhhh ), and made them thoroughly jealous when I told them about my cake
                          sigpic
                          Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Oh pish! I bet they were just relieved to see you were still alive (although you'll never be the same again. )

Agree with Sarai on Jakie. What an awesome lady!

Eve, was wonderful to meet you at last.... oh and everyone new I met. not bad for a Lobby Buddy (Wendy's words, not mine )!

can't wait to see the pictures. Particularly the edited version of the one Josi posted. I'm not sure Teal'c ever wore opal earrings, nor Jack had a long brown ponytail. Daniel though... yeah spot on.
                            sigpic

Comment

I thought it best not to, what with them just starting to be convinced that you're not a wicked cult Told them you are all very lovely (although Dee is best avoided....shhhh ), and made them thoroughly jealous when I told them about my cake
                              Probably wise

What, you mean this cake?.............

Comment

Yess, Cags and I were Lobby Buddies!
                                sigpic
                                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Working...
                                X