No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At the airport now. I should arrive at Ren around 3pm.
    sigpic
    My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
      We has a lovely evening. Fab meal - as always. I am now waiting for a whole load of Woohoos to descend on me instead. Hmm, what the collective term for Woohoos? A gang of Woohoos? A laughter of Woohoos? A huggle of Woohoos?
      A gaggle?

Everyone's up, no one feeling too worse for wear since we went to bed pretty much straight away after you left. We've managed to glean from various Internet sources that registration starts at 13:30 so we're aiming to get to yours for 2 then head to the Ren from there - is that ok?

Comment

Should be ok. I have the 3pm school run but you can either go before (and come back straght away) or after pick up. I am assuming check in is open until 7ish as before so later might make more sense (then home for more Anderson's).
        sigpic

Comment

Should be ok. I have the 3pm school run but you can either go before (and come back straght away) or after pick up. I am assuming check in is open until 7ish as before so later might make more sense (then home for more Anderson's).
          Ok will discuss with the rabble, we'll let you know the plan when we get to yours

Comment

Collective names of groups How about a Wedge of WooHoos?
            sigpic

Comment

Yay for WooHoo RL togetherness! *dances*

I'd say a culture of WooHoos. Like bacteria. *nods*

EDIT: Heh. 'Mischief of WooHoos'. That sounds naughty.
              Last edited by DutchIndeed; 09 November 2012, 05:17 AM.
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Yay for Woohoos that are together! Sweet!

*huggles all*

I have no name for a group of Woohoos though
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                  A gaggle?

Everyone's up, no one feeling too worse for wear since we went to bed pretty much straight away after you left. We've managed to glean from various Internet sources that registration starts at 13:30 so we're aiming to get to yours for 2 then head to the Ren from there - is that ok?
                  I kind of like gaggle myself.
                  Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Home, finally!

We has a lovely evening. Fab meal - as always.
                    We did! And yes it certainly was There are photo's somewhere...mine didn't really last long enough to have a photo taken!

I am now waiting for a whole load of Woohoos to descend on me instead. Hmm, what the collective term for Woohoos? A gang of Woohoos? A laughter of Woohoos? A huggle of Woohoos?
                    I don't think WooHoo's need a collective term... they are THE WooHoo's, what more do they need

Have got home and within a few minutes had a very tearful 9 year old, her hamster escaped his cage sometime while I was away and is now missing presumed dead (the cat has a suspiciously smug look on her face).

And upon informing a friend I had arrived home safely, this is the reply I got. I mean, seriously!
                    sigpic
                    Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Welcome home MR, The gaggle/huggle/mischief of Woohoos sends huggles for the missing hamster.
                      sigpic

Comment

Hi!! So awesome to meet the WooHoos today! Thank you for making me feel so welcome. xo
                        "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Hi Chelle! *waves*

*looks around*

I suppose we shouldn't be surprised that it's so quiet in here today...

AT6 day one all done, awesome as ever and Amanda gracious, delightful and entertaining as ever. Decompressing back at Cags's now
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*collapses into thread*

Let's see...a name for a group of Woohoos.... Hmmmmm

Colony
                            Gang
                            Flutter ( )
                            Confusion
                            Charm
                            Troop
                            sigpic

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

Originally posted by josiane View Post

AT6 day one all done, awesome as ever and Amanda gracious, delightful and entertaining as ever. Decompressing back at Cags's now
                              So... same old same old huh?

Glad it was awesome

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post
                              *collapses into thread*

Let's see...a name for a group of Woohoos.... Hmmmmm

Colony
                              Gang
                              Flutter ( )
                              Confusion
                              Charm
                              Troop
                              A flutter? But that wood imply cuddly ickybah.
                              That's just wrong.
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*whistles* quiet in here!

*waves to Chelle* lovely to finally meet you, come back and play soon!

Hope everyone is well *spreads huggles*

Comment

Working...
                                X