No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jumble, I like your new Martin sig. The fire letters are a nice touch. I knew wood not be able to have Kevin Costner there for long, no matter how much you liked him.
    Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      *hugs WooHoos*

Martin's WooHoo pic is awesome!

And so is the return of the MartinArt, Jumble
      *huggles Nad*

Yeah........ it's like he knows that sending me new pictures is guaranteed to pull me back into line

Also because I don't know if I'll be here again in time and because you guys will meet up soon: Have fun at and around AT6 ladies! I don't think you need to be told, though.

Make the stay at home WooHoos proud and dance nekkid!
      Er....... do you know how cold it is here right now?

We'll leave all the outrageous behaviour to EH-T in her stripper heels

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
      Jumble, I like your new Martin sig. The fire letters are a nice touch. I knew wood not be able to have Kevin Costner there for long, no matter how much you liked him.
      Thanks Padme I actually came over here to post it........

Sorry Kevin You've been usurped by a (slightly) younger man

Again

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        *huggles Nad*

Yeah........ it's like he knows that sending me new pictures is guaranteed to pull me back into line
        Someone had to. *nods*

Er....... do you know how cold it is here right now?

We'll leave all the outrageous behaviour to EH-T in her stripper heels
        I never said you had to do it outside.

And nekkid dancing in stripper heels supposedly brings in the good bucks, so...
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

YAY for the Woohoo pic! Thank you Martin!

Easily! I like red, purple, black - proper colours!
          To say I was planning on wearing pink tomorrow... o.o

It was another beautiful day for us! I seem to have brought the sunshine with me in London! We had a tiny bit of rain yesterday, but other than that, I can't complain about the weather here at all! It's been even lovelier than what we've had in Montreal lately.

Jumble - Did you see me wave on my way to Stonehenge?

I can't believe I'll be meeting you guys tomorrow! The year has gone by so fast. Seems like I booked my AT6 ticket yesterday.
          sigpic
          Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
          My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
          Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Love it! Thanks Martin!

I guess I should try to sleep - need to store up some energy for the week-end
            Hmm. I've failed on that. We had an election results viewing thing at work and I was up and at work (though not, of course, actually working) until 3am last night Utterly sleep-deprived today - let's hope I can get a good night tonight otherwise I might struggle with the inevitable late nights this weekend

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
            Aww, awesome picture from Martin. Aw, he thinks of us and loves his Woohoos.*huggles Martin*
            Now, Mr Wood, if you coud just make a teeny tiny weeny bit of time in your massively hectic schedule to come over for Chevron 8.0 at the end of May so we can all experience the magical wonder of the MartinHuggle. And, of course, so we can see that Siler/Wood moment we've all been waiting for...
            Yes! Come and hug us in person! We promise to be gentle...

Right. Better get some proper sleep. Busy weekend ahead See lots of you tomorrow!!! *bounces*
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              Someone had to. *nods*
              Hey, I'm allowed the odd dalliance now and again - it's only fair!

Besides, I'm pretty sure Martin knows to whom my heart belongs

I never said you had to do it outside.

And nekkid dancing in stripper heels supposedly brings in the good bucks, so...
              Look here Nad, you need to understand something about London - it's not Amsterdam! We have laws here about nekkidness in public.... sadly Besides, I couldn't wear heels that high - I'd end up on my butt with a twisted ankle

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
              YAY for the Woohoo pic! Thank you Martin!

To say I was planning on wearing pink tomorrow... o.o
              Oh don't worry, I'm only against the idea of me wearing pink - everyone else is free to look girlie wear whatever they like

It was another beautiful day for us! I seem to have brought the sunshine with me in London! We had a tiny bit of rain yesterday, but other than that, I can't complain about the weather here at all! It's been even lovelier than what we've had in Montreal lately.
              You've been lucky - hopefully once us Brits get there the luck will rub off on us and we'll have a sunny week-end

Jumble - Did you see me wave on my way to Stonehenge?
              I saw somebody waving, but they were too far away for me to be sure if it was you Did you enjoy looking at the rocks?

I can't believe I'll be meeting you guys tomorrow! The year has gone by so fast. Seems like I booked my AT6 ticket yesterday.
              You did - you're in a broccoli-induced time-warp
              Last edited by Jumble; 07 November 2012, 01:20 PM.

Comment

It is - been there, done that
                I already thought getting my wisdom teeth removed a lot! Never again! Now two weeks after the removal I'm slowly starting to eat on my right side again! I felt so miserable afterwards! Ugh! Luckily no wisdom teeth left to remove and the surgeon told me that I have very good teeth in general!

Before everyone is up and running at AT6 HAVE FUN! I'm sure y'all will have an amazing time! one day I'll be there...I'm telling that myself for years now...so that "one day" will only get closer
                sigpic

Comment

*hugs Jann* You'll get there one day

Or you could come to Chevron 8.0 next May and watch Sarai melt into a puddle at Dan's feet

Comment

tired, tired, tired. *hugs* for root canal, *hugs* for Stonehenge and waving, *hugs* for pics from Martin

Today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

ARRRRGGGGGHHHHH! just trying to put the finishing touches on that vid, some transitions etc. and it's totally glitching up now!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Dee just sent me a message. She asked me to post here and ask if someone can text Sarai and tell her to call Dee ASAP
                        sigpic
                        My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Will do

She'll be driving so I don't know how soon she'll be able to check her texts Does she have Dee's number?

Comment

Hey guys,

Just thought to let you know that both Dee and Sarai are both together in this car with me. All is fine. See you WooHoos soon!
                            sigpic
                            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                              Hey guys,

Just thought to let you know that both Dee and Sarai are both together in this car with me. All is fine. See you WooHoos soon!
                              Thanks Wendy - that was quick! The WooHoo Network at it's best

Comment

Spent the last couple of days cleaning the house (and believe me, it needed it ) with only the hoovering to do......... so not a good time for the darn thing to break down on me But it's ok, I fixed it with my hammer - right tool for most jobs I find

Comment

Working...
                                X