The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    Sometimes, she doesn't just threaten - we have had the odd WooHoo disappear, never to be heard of again *cough*Oma*cough*
    Can I just say, ever since you went to Amsterdam, Nad seems to be traumatized as well

And that's something else MR and Jakie need to watch out for - the clue is in the name

You do realise that the surviving beatles are now waaaaay too old to come to anybody's rescue? Although, Ringo might send Thomas and the Fat Controller to save you
    I meant anyone that might be watching this thread... the police or someone

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

I am being severely misrepresented here! It's clearly a ploy to cover up your own 'devilish' tendencies...

You believe me MR...don't you?

Aw, no worries hon, we love you no matter what!
    And plus I have a vid with you threatening me... so... mutt point about the name
    sigpic
    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

I am being severely misrepresented here! It's clearly a ploy to cover up your own 'devilish' tendencies...

She might believe you now, but she hasn't met you yet

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
      Can I just say, ever since Sarai went to Amsterdam, Nad seems to be traumatized as well
      Point proven I think

I meant anyone that might be watching this thread... the police or someone
      Anybody watching this thread on a regular basis must be just as crazy as the rest of you

Aw, no worries hon, we love you no matter what!
      And plus I have a vid with you threatening me... so... mute point about the name
      Thaaaat's right, be nice to the crazy one We have to do that, because it's when she starts to feel unloved that she is at her most dangerous

Comment

But........... we're not people, we're WooHoos! And we are all looking forward to meeting you and Jakie and welcoming you into the fold

At least you're starting off with just a small group - there will only be 12 of us for dinner
        12!! Oh boy...

Shhh! Dee - you can't tell her what happened the first time you met us, it might scare her off
        I shall!!! But do know that it does involve you! *giggles*

To MR, Sarai tends to threaten with murder... just an FYI....

*angelic smile*
        Erm..... do you think it's too late to cancel my train ticket

Yeah... sure... of course I do

Psst.. can I not sit next to Sarai pretty please
        sigpic
        Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post

Psst.. can I not sit next to Sarai pretty please
          *sigh* Nobody wants to sit next to Sarai ...... kinda makes the seating arrangements a tad difficult

Don't worry, we'll put Jakie next to her - she's not around here often, so with any luck she won't see this little chat and will be none the wiser

Comment

*sigh* Nobody wants to sit next to Sarai ...... kinda makes the seating arrangements a tad difficult

Don't worry, we'll put Jakie next to her - she's not around here often, so with any luck she won't see this little chat and will be none the wiser

So misunderstood in my time.

*sniffs*

Comment

So misunderstood in my time.

*sniffs*
              Our own Wooohooo Gaga!
              sigpic

Comment

She might believe you now, but she hasn't met you yet

Point proven I think

Anybody watching this thread on a regular basis must be just as crazy as the rest of you

Thaaaat's right, be nice to the crazy one We have to do that, because it's when she starts to feel unloved that she is at her most dangerous
                When I read this I had to check twice who wrote it...
                sigpic

Comment

Wish I could go to AT6. I want to see pictures!
                  Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Our own Wooohooo Gaga!

No meat dresses, though I could be tempted to stick a telephone on my head.

Comment

Our own Wooohooo Gaga!
                      Gag her? I guess that wood at least keep her mad ravings a little quieter.............

When I read this I had to check twice who wrote it...
                      Listen, it's my sane, stabilizing influence that keeps this thread from going completely off the rails

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                      Oh don't worry, there will be pictures

Oooooh! Let me help you with that........

Comment

Me too! I wish all of us would get together at some point AT6 or not... that would be, well, interesting at least.

That's how it all starts...

Gag her? I guess that wood at least keep her mad ravings a little quieter.............
                        I guess that would be one solution, but I kinda like her rampages, though they're nothing like Josi's! ... not that we should gag her either! Or...

Listen, it's my sane, stabilizing influence that keeps this thread from going completely off the rails
                        Bwhahahaaha!!!! This is not covered by
                        sigpic

Comment

Me too! I wish all of us would get together at some point AT6 or not... that would be, well, interesting at least.
                          That wood be AWESOME!!!!

And possibly scary.........

I guess that would be one solution, but I kinda like her rampages, though they're nothing like Josi's! ... not that we should gag her either! Or...

Ohhhhhh! Don't get me started about Josi! I mean, how does such a sweet, butterwoodn'tmeltinhermouth little WooHoo turn into such an outrageous party animal?

I blame the sticky toffee pudding - we should all make an effort to keep her away from it

Bwhahahaaha!!!! This is not covered by
                          Just

Comment

That wood be AWESOME!!!!

And possibly scary.........

Ohhhhhh! Don't get me started about Josi! I mean, how does such a sweet, butterwoodn'tmeltinhermouth little WooHoo turn into such an outrageous party animal?

I blame the sticky toffee pudding - we should all make an effort to keep her away from it

Just
                            You know us librarians, we have to buck the stereotype some way! We really are a crazy bunch.
                            Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Hmm... that might just enrage her... If we were in a contained zone I would say lets try it, but it's a public place...

You know us librarians, we have to buck the stereotype some way! We really are a crazy bunch.
                              This does make one wonder about the stories behind this sentence
                              sigpic

Comment

Picspaaaaaaaaammmmm……..

Comment

Working...
                                X