The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    You should have got yours separately with your number on Have you checked you spam folder?
    I had to send Gabit an email to have my ticket since they are having problems. Did you do that?
    sigpic
    My vids Sig made by me

Comment

MoB is on vacation in Austin, TX right now. Her return home is delayed because of the hurricane, but she is safe 1/2 way across the country.

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
        C10, I guess you will be next to me
        Phew! Thannnk you!!!

You know that something's wrong when you start looking forward to spams...

Wow, I just realized... that's really close to the stage!!!! ... maybe I wont need my glasses!!!! Awesome!
        But I should bring them just in case. Or not. I don't know. *puts thinking cap on*

Edit: Thank you antoa!
        sigpic
        Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

You should have got yours separately with your number on Have you checked you spam folder?
          Yes, I checked.

I had to send Gabit an email to have my ticket since they are having problems. Did you do that?
          I didn't do that... gonna do it now...

Edit: done!
          Last edited by Devilish Me; 29 October 2012, 02:02 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Yes indeed, he can sing Did you see him in Hatfields & McCoys last week? He's back to his favourite part - cowboy!
            No I missed that. When's it on, I may try and catch it next week?

And on a side note, he was riding the most beautiful black horse What? I can appreciate a decent bit of horseflesh when I see it
            *snort*

Are you staying the whole week? Hope it stays dry for you *hugs again*
            Yes, stayed with Aaron and Claire on Thursday night then came down Friday, going home Friday. It's been showery all day today but supposed to be nice tomorrow. We did walk the Esplanade and back today though - about 4 miles in all (both Benjabubs and Cookie the dog flaked out when we got back - which was the whole point) I think we're heading up to Lyme Regis area to hunt fossils tomorrow.

I've haven't got my AT6 mail yet.
            Anyway I wanted to post a vid for Cags cuz I know she likes SGU and she probably knows KatrinDepp cuz she is a great Phile and vidder. I've just seen she made a vid for Rush, check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucH6q...ature=g-high-u

Aww... thank you.

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
            About Sandy, MoB is not in the area right? I'm pretty sure she's not, but just need confirmation that I understood her tweet correctly...
            Yes, she's not in the area at the moment. It's a brutal storm. I hope everyone is safe and well. *huggles U.S. East Coasters*

Yay, Laurie. Happy news indeed.
            sigpic

Comment

I haven't gotten my ticket yet either! Just the little add-on about not coming onstage! It will show up eventuarlly - I hope!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                I haven't gotten my ticket yet either! Just the little add-on about not coming onstage! It will show up eventuarlly - I hope!
                You need to email registration if you didn't get your e-ticket. They had tech issues.

Comment

I got it!!! And I'm in row F?!
                  Sil aren't we supposed to sit together...

I guess there's nothing to do about it now...

Edit: Laurie, I emailed them and got my ticket! So, what antoa said

Cags, thanks! I can't believe how mother nature is playing with the US... really hoping everyone stays safe, I have some friends there, but thankfully they're out of the area atm as well...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                    No I missed that. When's it on, I may try and catch it next week?
                    Thursday, 9pm Channel 5 It's a 3-parter, so if you can get last week's on catch-up tv you'd get a better idea of the story so far

*snort*
                    Yep, horses do snort

Yes, stayed with Aaron and Claire on Thursday night then came down Friday, going home Friday. It's been showery all day today but supposed to be nice tomorrow. We did walk the Esplanade and back today though - about 4 miles in all (both Benjabubs and Cookie the dog flaked out when we got back - which was the whole point) I think we're heading up to Lyme Regis area to hunt fossils tomorrow.
                    I'm actually working this half term - need the money since I'm having the week after AT6 off

Comment

I got it!!! And I'm in row F?!
                      Sil aren't we supposed to sit together...

I guess there's nothing to do about it now...

Edit: Laurie, I emailed them and got my ticket! So, what antoa said

Cags, thanks! I can't believe how mother nature is playing with the US... really hoping everyone stays safe, I have some friends there, but thankfully they're out of the area atm as well...
                      I thought that too! Dunno...
                      sigpic
                      My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Did you buy your tickets together? If so, I think you should be seated together - very odd

Comment

I'm a little disappointed but, it's not like we were gonna talk through Amanda's Q&A, lol.
                          sigpic

Comment

Did you buy your tickets together? If so, I think you should be seated together - very odd
                            Yeah, Silvia registered both of us.

It's not really important, right?
                            Right.
                            *nods*

Edit: though I'm still disappointed! Oy.
                            It's not important! Gah!
                            sigpic

Comment

Yeah, Silvia registered both of us.

It's not really important, right?
                              Right.
                              *nods*

Edit: though I'm still disappointed! Oy.
                              It's not important! Gah!
                              I think it's important! I'd hate to be sat on my own like that - the biggest part of these events is that you share them with your friends. Maybe wait until the missing ticket thingy is done and then send an email just asking how come you're not seated together. I wood

Comment

I think it's important! I'd hate to be sat on my own like that - the biggest part of these events is that you share them with your friends. Maybe wait until the missing ticket thingy is done and then send an email just asking how come you're not seated together. I wood
                                I might... lol. Idk, I'll see. Maybe there's someone in the row that I know, that would be ok.

On a brighter note, PNW just put something on their FB page called MAKE YOUR OWN FAN VIDEO, I might be interested in that, except I can't open the page!
                                It premiers tonight! Weee!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X