No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good to hear you sounding more positive Laurie *sends hugs and healing vibes*

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post

1. MoB, good work on the documentary. I smiled at the bit about cyclists being expected to observe the rules of the road - do they actually do that in Cambridge? Here in Oxford they are awful at it, and so many cyclists take no safety precautions and pay absolutely no attention to the rules of the road

2. And.... I have exciting news! I'm going to be an auntie again!!! My sister just had her 12 week scan and all is well so I'm allowed to tell people A new little Woohoo niece or nephew on the way for early May
      1. Heh. No. It's about 50/50. But the drivers here are no bargain either. I thought they were bad in Brooklyn... then I moved to Boston. Honestly, Brooklyn drivers are insane, but they have good reflexes, Boston drivers are just insane and oblivious.

2. WoO! Congrats! No one in my family is allowed to have a baby before I do! Because the people having babies are my nieces and nephews!

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
      Hmm, MOB's quote has vanished.

Anyhoo... With Josi on this. Cyclists in this country - well in London anyway - are either dreadful at obeying the rules of the road or very good and safe. There's no inbetween. Unfortunately, the bad outweigh the good and give them all a bad name.
      Pretty much!
      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*rubs hands together* bwahahaha

sigpic

Comment

So Sapa dropped one of her puppies out of her basket again. It was funny to see her trying to get it back in without actually using her teeth, until other two didn't start squealing for their mother and Sapa started frantically looking between them and the one that was out, and she started squealing as well
          sigpic
          Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
            As far as I know, badges are needed for :

Laurie = The Novel WooHoo
            Madness Reigns - The Textured WooHoo
            LadyGalaxyG - The Multi-Shipping WooHoo
            Antoa – The Dancing Nubbin WooHoo
            Luvnjoe - Joe's Nekkid WooHoo

Anyone else?
            I lost mine...
            sigpic
            My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
              I lost mine...
              PM Wendy and she'll make you a new one

Comment

Laurie, I hope you feel better soon.
                Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

quiet around here today... *shimmies nekkid* ... just checking to see if you were paying attention

Today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

*shields eyes*

Comment

Just had something good happen to cheer me up - found the SHOES in the bottom of my closet! Apparently someone already unpacked them from a box and put them there and I didn't know it! Hmmmmm...wonder what they must of thought if they looked inside the actual shoe box!
                      sigpic

Comment

*runs in with quick hugs for everyone*

Nekkid shimmies!
                        *shimmies*
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                          Just had something good happen to cheer me up - found the SHOES in the bottom of my closet! Apparently someone already unpacked them from a box and put them there and I didn't know it! Hmmmmm...wonder what they must of thought if they looked inside the actual shoe box!

Excellent Laurie. It's a sign that you're definitely going to be well enough to come. It so is.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

Excellent Laurie. It's a sign that you're definitely going to be well enough to come. It so is.
                            I think so too *crosses fingers*

Comment

Got a message from Oma earlier - she's too busy to pop in here but says she misses us loads and sends hugs for everyone

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                                I think so too *crosses fingers*
                                I think so three!

*sends remote squishy huggles to Oma*

Oddly emotional 24 hours for me. Sometimes people surprise you in a good way.
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X