Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
    Oh he does so.

I will third the previous suggestions. Don't! I doubt EH-T will mind overly if you don't bring them.

Although EH-T, what shoe size are you? I don't have a pair with money slots but I do have a pair of heels of the type you are seeking. If they fitted you could probably call on them as a back up if it came to it?

*removes shoe to check* the ones i am currently wearing are 7 1/2 but I also wear an 8 depending on the make. I could always duct tape a tip jar onto the top of the shoe!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
      *removes shoe to check* the ones i am currently wearing are 7 1/2 but I also wear an 8 depending on the make. I could always duct tape a tip jar onto the top of the shoe!

Ah. That's UK 5 to 5.5... 5.5 just happens to be my shoe size.

These might be a 6 though, as very few shoes if this *ahem* calibre come in half sizes. Either way, for a quick slow and careful stroll, they'd probably do.
      sigpic

Comment

Afternoon Woohoos

So, I went to the hairdresser yesterday, but I'm not sure I like my new hair. It's not all that new, I've had a haircut like this before, but it's been so long and I don't think it suits me like it used to. First world problem, I know, it's just hair, but I'm a bit disappointed. Hopefully, they will grow back quickly.

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
        Hey all *waves*

Sorry I've been a bit absent as of late. I wood have popped by sooner but I've been bedridden with my illness the last month-ish (although it's partially my own fault for overdoing it when I went away with family for a few days ) Anywho... I hope everyone's keeping well
        *waves*

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
        AT6 coming soon! Really looking forward to a long weekend away with y'all.
        Can't wait to meet you!

That's cool but... sad. Still, finding long lost family is always a mixed bag but ultimately, the positive is, you know now and can work on building that relationship with Canadian relatives for the future.
        Jumble - What she said ^

This vacation is getting long. I can't wait to start school again. Other schools started, I don't understand why mine is making us wait until Monday. It's late enough already for the fall semester. I'm sick of the repercussions of the student strike. We won't have a 'normal' semester until next year in September.
        sigpic
        Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
        My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
        Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Ah. That's UK 5 to 5.5... 5.5 just happens to be my shoe size.

These might be a 6 though, as very few shoes if this *ahem* calibre come in half sizes. Either way, for a quick slow and careful stroll, they'd probably do.
          Will definitely be a slow stroll!

Will they go with my red dress?

Comment

Welcome back and thanks for the message.

LLP, I have had big bruises from a massage once, I bruise easily. Oh, and it would be a real shame if you couldn't find those shoes in time for me to embarass myself at AT6.
            I wouldn't want you to be worried - so if I can't find them - I have a cleaning crew that comes in when I call and they can go through the boxes for me!

And the bruises were only on the leg - not the back. And yes = it was hard and I asked her to lighten up!

Oh and some (sort of) good news for a change - I actually slept in my bed last night for about 2 1/2 hours - first time since my back injury! Need to work that up to a full night before I leave. Doubt the Ren has recliner chairs!
            Last edited by llp; 19 October 2012, 09:52 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
              So, I went to the hairdresser yesterday, but I'm not sure I like my new hair. It's not all that new, I've had a haircut like this before, but it's been so long and I don't think it suits me like it used to. First world problem, I know, it's just hair, but I'm a bit disappointed. Hopefully, they will grow back quickly.

*huggles* it's never nice to have hair you don't like. If does grow though, and sometimes it's just a case of getting used to styling it in a new way.

Will definitely be a slow stroll!

Will they go with my red dress?
              Hmm, I dunno. If memory serves me, they're black with clear acrylic platforms. probably should go with red. i just remember they had lots of straps on them.

Originally posted by llp View Post
              I wouldn't want you to be worried - so if I can't find them - I have a cleaning crew that comes in when I call and they can go through the boxes for me!

And the bruises were only on the leg - not the back. And yes = it was hard and I asked her to lighten up!

Oh and some (sort of) good news for a change - I actually slept in my bed last night for about 2 1/2 hours - first time since my back injury! Need to work that up to a full night before I leave. Doubt the Ren has recliner chairs!

Yay, that's good to hear. Sounds like overall you're getting better.
              sigpic

Comment

Oh, thanks, I feel much better now.

Doubt the Ren will approve of you sleeping in the lobby in their nice chairs/chesterfields.

*huggles* it's never nice to have hair you don't like. If does grow though, and sometimes it's just a case of getting used to styling it in a new way.

Hmm, I dunno. If memory serves me, they're black with clear acrylic platforms. probably should go with red. i just remember they had lots of straps on them.

Yay, that's good to hear. Sounds like overall you're getting better.
                No worries, we could always use red duct tape!

Comment

Soooo glad it's the weekend.

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the extra huggles everyone. Today ended on a sad note, getting the actual devastating diagnosis for the lovely family. I look at the judgement passed on certain issues by a segment of American society, and it makes me sad. When I think about this family, I just can't imagine anyone sitting in judgement. Needless to say, I went to a brutal spinning class, followed by a glass of wine. Tonight I pick up a trashy novel and go to bed, looking forward to a couple of days off. xoxo my woohoo lovlies.
                    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Having a really bad night. Pain in leg and lower back almost unbearable. Can't sleep so sitting here writing this as I rock back and forth to try and ease the pain....doesn't work!
                      sigpic

Comment

My puppy has puppies!!!!!!!!! Threee to be exact. They were so discusting at first, but now they're kinda cute!
                        sigpic
                        Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                          Thanks for the extra huggles everyone. Today ended on a sad note, getting the actual devastating diagnosis for the lovely family. I look at the judgement passed on certain issues by a segment of American society, and it makes me sad. When I think about this family, I just can't imagine anyone sitting in judgement. Needless to say, I went to a brutal spinning class, followed by a glass of wine. Tonight I pick up a trashy novel and go to bed, looking forward to a couple of days off. xoxo my woohoo lovlies.
                          Having a really bad night. Pain in leg and lower back almost unbearable. Can't sleep so sitting here writing this as I rock back and forth to try and ease the pain....doesn't work!
                          *huggles you both*
                          sigpic
                          Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

*huggles MoB and Laurie and happy dances with Dee*

Boy this thread sure covers the whole range of emotion and experience sometimes.

Singing in a concert tonight, including a couple of solos Wish me luck!
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Yay for new puppies

Break a leg Josi

*huggles Laurie and MoB*

I've received an email from my Canadian cousin......... having difficulty figuring out what to say to her because it feels really weird

Comment

I bet it does. I remember my mum saying the same thing when she discovered her long-lost half-uncle a couple of years ago, but they keep in touch regularly now. Just be yourself, be warm, and be open, and I'm sure it'll be fine. I know it's bound to feel awkward and a bit forced at first but remember that it's as weird for her as it is for you

*huggles*
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X