• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

Saving myself some pm's.............

AT6 - ANDERSON'S DINNER

I now have the final numbers and I have room for everyone who asked to stay over - that makes 12 for dinner and 8 staying over

MR, you don't need to bring your own bed

Just heard that Cags and Ben are stuck in traffic, but they should be here well in time for dinner at 1.30pm *crosses fingers*

Comment

*bounces* Awesome!
        sigpic
        Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

I trust everyone will have a fantastic time and a wonderful dinner. We went out to Chama Gaucho last night where I reveled in lamb and creme brulee
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

AT6 - ANDERSON'S DINNER

I now have the final numbers and I have room for everyone who asked to stay over - that makes 12 for dinner and 8 staying over

Just heard that Cags and Ben are stuck in traffic, but they should be here well in time for dinner at 1.30pm *crosses fingers*
            Sounds good, looking forward to it! What does this mean for travel arrangements - will Josi and I both need to bring cars?

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
              I trust everyone will have a fantastic time and a wonderful dinner. We went out to Chama Gaucho last night where I reveled in lamb and creme brulee
              I had roast lamb, Cags had beef and Ben had chicken - followed by Summer Pudding with ice cream, The Trio, and three flavoured scoops of ice cream respectively

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
              Sounds good, looking forward to it! What does this mean for travel arrangements - will Josi and I both need to bring cars?

I'm sure we can manage with just mine and one other now as there will be 9 of us going up on the Friday

Comment

AT6 - ANDERSON'S DINNER

WooHoo! Just wanted to let you know - that Claire and I need to be back at the hotel around noon time! Hope that is okay!
                sigpic

Comment

I had roast lamb, Cags had beef and Ben had chicken - followed by Summer Pudding with ice cream, The Trio, and three flavoured scoops of ice cream respectively

I'm sure we can manage with just mine and one other now as there will be 9 of us going up on the Friday
                  Oooh you're making my tummy rumble!!

Ok, sorted

Comment

Make that 9 of us and luggage!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                      Yes, that just occurred to me too !

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                        Yes, that just occurred to me too !
                        Not a problem! Cags and I have been talking about that and have come up with several options

That's ok Laurie, I'm sure we can get you back by then

Comment

I'm planing on storing the luggage at the Ren the day I arrive, and carry a smaller bag with me until Friday.
                          sigpic
                          Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                            I'm planing on storing the luggage at the Ren the day I arrive, and carry a smaller bag with me until Friday.
                            Another good idea

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me
                              Another good idea
                              Claire and I are doing the same since I will already have a room! So looking forward to this trip - gonna be fun!
                              sigpic

Comment

Claire and I are doing the same since I will already have a room! So looking forward to this trip - gonna be fun!
                                Or you could leave the bulk of your luggage here for when you come back on the Sunday and just take with you enough for the week-end. Same applies to Wendy

Comment

Working...
                                X