No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It i ever get a chance to cross the pond i will defiantly try and look up all you WooHoo who live over there. It would be EPIC greatness!
    sigpic
    Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
      That'll be me. I'm about as irregular as they come

I come with my own airbed if there's space - if not I'm happy grabbing a nearby hotel for the night?
      Brilliant! Will you be driving up?

Comment

Originally posted by max_omega View Post
        It i ever get a chance to cross the pond i will defiantly try and look up all you WooHoo who live over there. It would be EPIC greatness!
        We'd love to see you

Comment

I'm loving all the crazy today

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
          *wanders in and hears all the talk about Woohoos meeting and gets a bit jealous*
          Who am I kidding? I REALLY wish I could meet (and hug) all of you. I need to win that lottery money NOW!
          Originally posted by max_omega View Post
          *huggles tight both of you* I wish you could be there too!!!! ...and just had a mental image of all Woohoos in a one place... I'm not sure the world wood be able to take it....
          sigpic
          Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
            Brilliant! Will you be driving up?
            I don't drive.....

I'm going to catch the train up
            sigpic
            Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
              Ha! That wood be awesome!!!! I will definitely want to go with you then!
              And I didn't book anything, can't I just buy the ticket on the train station?
              Well yes, you can, but it's much cheaper to buy train tickets in advance.

Just to confirm, we are talking about Thursday 8th November right? I'll be leaving at around 09:30 from Wakefield so should be in Chesterfield around 10:30/10:45 (ish). Will that be ok? Whereabouts will you be, in the town centre or out in the suburbs?

Um.... are you and Josi not bringing both your cars? I had assumed you wood be, because if you're not planning to it could give us a problem with getting everybody back to the Ren on the Friday I'd better get that pm sent so we know exactly what the numbers will be.
              Um, I think we had planned to come together as far as I can remember (it's been a while since we discussed it) but if it's going to cause a problem I suppose we'll come separately

That'll be me. I'm about as irregular as they come
              You'll be in excellent company - have you seen the Woohoo Cocktail Party vid??
              Last edited by Sarai; 18 September 2012, 12:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                Well yes, you can, but it's much cheaper to buy train tickets in advance.

Just to confirm, we are talking about Thursday 8th November right? I'll be leaving at around 09:30 from Wakefield so should be in Chesterfield around 10:30/10:45 (ish). Will that be ok? Whereabouts will you be, in the town centre or out in the suburbs?
                That would be great! And I have no idea where I'll be...
                sigpic
                Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

I don't drive.....

I'm going to catch the train up
                  Ok. In that case you can either go to Farnham or Aldershot - both are very near me so no problem picking you up - just let me know what time

Um, I think we had planned to come together as far as I can remember (it's been a while since we discussed it) but if it's going to cause a problem I suppose we'll come separately
                  I thought we'd talked about needing the extra seats to get everybody back to the Ren on the Friday. In any case we can sort it out once I know who is coming and who is staying

You'll be in excellent company - have you seen the AT5 Woohoo Cocktail Party vid??
                  Oh dear.........

Comment

I'm loving all the crazy today

*huggles tight both of you* I wish you could be there too!!!! ...and just had a mental image of all Woohoos in a one place... I'm not sure the world wood be able to take it....
                    *huggles you back*
                    The world might not survive a Woohoo reunion but what a way to go!
                    sigpic

Comment

That would be great! And I have no idea where I'll be...
                      Ok....well would be good to find out where !

No worries Jumble, we'll figure out the details when we know the exact number. I don't mind us coming in separate cars, I'm sure Josi woodn't either.

I hate this time of year, every day seems to involve seems to involve a frenzied encounter with one of our eight-legged friends in which I invariably come off worse. Grr.

Comment

Hm. Sarai's link isn't working, so here's the AT5 WooHoo Cocktail Party vid:

Comment

So much activity going on here. Can't wait until Nov. For one thing I hope by then to have moved! Some day, but not today, the loan will close! Can't wait to see everyone and my tummy keeps telling me where it the good stuff! Doesn't like takes out that much! Going to be a fun weekend + it the UK!
                          sigpic

Comment

Hm. Sarai's link isn't working, so here's the AT5 WooHoo Cocktail Party vid:

Good friends + good food + lots of laughter +/- alcohol = a very successful party

That video made me smile.
                            sigpic

Comment

Lookit all this AT6/Anderson's talk! Exciting!

Jumble, I'd assumed Sarai and I were coming down together as usual too. Are that many people staying over?!

Indeed it is

Which reminds me, I really need to get an update on who is coming and who is staying over..........

Cags, remind me to have a word with Ben about the cost of living and negotiating a fair rate

Just had to smile - had a phonecall from a mum looking for childcare for her two little boys and after a couple of minutes chatting she said 'Oh, I can tell by your voice that you're very experienced.' That wood be my croaky justhadacoldandnotquiteoverit voice wood it? Or maybe I just sound old She's coming to see me on Thursday and if it works out that'll be my slightly wobbly financial situation sorted *crosses fingers*
                              *crosses fingers for you*

I hate this time of year, every day seems to involve seems to involve a frenzied encounter with one of our eight-legged friends in which I invariably come off worse. Grr.

*hugs and sympathies* Poor you Horrible things
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
                                Good friends + good food + lots of laughter +/- alcohol = a very successful party
                                I don't think I had any alcohol - too busy filming and giggling at everybody

That video made me smile.
                                Glad to hear it, and let's hope you get to join us on day *hugs*

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                                Lookit all this AT6/Anderson's talk! Exciting!

Jumble, I'd assumed Sarai and I were coming down together as usual too. Are that many people staying over?!
                                I've got eight definitely staying so far, which we could do with two cars (Woody and one of yours) - just waiting to hear from three more people. I'll let you know

*crosses fingers for you*
                                Thanks She said she'd seen a few others but hadn't felt comfortable with any of them, so I'm really hoping she likes me.

*hugs and sympathies* Poor you Horrible things
                                *adds to todo list - get rid of the spiders before AT6 to avoid hysterical WooHoos running around the house*

Comment

Working...
                                X