• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday
    LG
    !!!

Hope it's Awesome!
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Happy Birthday LG!
      sigpic

Comment

Thank you all! *huggles Woohoos*

Lookit was Josi gave me!

*stares at Amanda's lovely face*
        sigpic
        Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
        My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
        Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LG!

Welcome back Jann. I've seen your pictures on FB. What an amazing time it looks like you've had! Awesome

Cags - I hope Ben's ear is better soon.

...It really isn't far away until AT6, you know...

Originally posted by josiane View Post
          Welcome back Jann!

And I am just back home from the Last Night, tired of arm and hoarse of voice but happy and emotional. It's such an amazing atmosphere in there, I wish I could bottle it Especially loved the Olympians coming on and the whole chorus doing the Mo-bot! That was a real extra treat!

Glad you spotted my dad We had a pretty good view of both the performers and the prommers - we were up high at the side but front row of the top bit.
          Aww, wow! I'm glad you had a great time! I wish I could've watched but I was in bed by 8:30pm last night from sheer exhaustion. But it sounds like it was amazing.
          sigpic
          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
              HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LG!

Welcome back Jann. I've seen your pictures on FB. What an amazing time it looks like you've had! Awesome

Cags - I hope Ben's ear is better soon.

*bounces*

Aww, wow! I'm glad you had a great time! I wish I could've watched but I was in bed by 8:30pm last night from sheer exhaustion. But it sounds like it was amazing.
              Check it out on the iplayer The fun stuff starts about 45 minutes into the second half programme, and there's a special Olympic surprise right after Rule Britannia Oh, and this happened:

(Not my photo, I hasten to add, I was right up at the top of the hall rather than down with the Prommers.)
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Happy Birthday Lady GJ!
                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Thank you Wendy and MoB!

Had a lovely evening out with some friends. Just came back. Before that, I had brunch with my parents (which turned out to be a late lunch because they had things to do this morning). And in-between, I watched the end of Doctor Who season 2 and wailed in front of my screen. Sometimes, I find birthdays to be weird days because some people expect so much out of them, but I can say today was a great day!

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                  I know! I can't wait!
                  sigpic
                  Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                  My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                  Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

!!yadhtriB yppaH GL
                    sigpic Martin Rocks!!

Comment

*waves to Jann* Glad to hear your trip to Oz went well and good to see you back

Also glad to hear you had a great birthday Jakie

Nad, have you seen your postman lately?

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                        *waves to Jann* Glad to hear your trip to Oz went well and good to see you back

Also glad to hear you had a great birthday Jakie
                        What she said.

Nad, have you seen your postman lately?
                        I have. He looks hot, but he doesn't quite deliver.
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          *hugs WooHoos*

What she said.
                          Thieving posts again?

I have. He looks hot, but he doesn't quite deliver.
                          Few men do

Hm. I posted it last Thursday, should take three working days......... so it should definitely arrive tomorrow

And if he's that hot, they might arrive already warmed..........

Comment

Thieving posts again?
                            Borrowing...

Few men do

Hm. I posted it last Thursday, should take three working days......... so it should definitely arrive tomorrow

And if he's that hot, they might arrive already warmed..........

Maybe

Probably yes. They hardly deliver mail on Mondays anyway, so I'll stay on the lookout.

sigpic

Comment

*envisions The Cute and Cuddly WooHoo hiding behind the curtains waiting to pounce on the poor, unsuspecting postie..........*

(and I can do that now that I've seen where you live )

Maybe I should have put a warning on that package.................

Comment

*envisions The Cute and Cuddly WooHoo hiding behind the curtains waiting to pounce on the poor, unsuspecting postie..........*

(and I can do that now that I've seen where you live )

Maybe I should have put a warning on that package.................
                                It's why we have a chair by the kitchen window.

But it depends. If the package fits trough the mail opening in the door, the hot one delivers. But if the package is too big, the postman with the bus comes to do a personal delivery. He's nice but not hot.

And that does sound icky.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X