I just don't believe in hell at all.

*hugs WooHoos*
    Me neither. I'm a Jedi after all.

*hugs all around*
    Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      Plus one I made for Sarai's birthday............

Dan Vid
      I re-watched this when you posted it but I felt it needed saying...*happy dreamy sigh*

*hugs*

Comment

*waves*

Back from dragon con and right back to work the next morning means I am dragging this week. Had a great time. My costumes were major hits. People really loved my steampunk TARDIS. Thought it was an original take, which is nice because there were lots of girls dressed as the TARDIS there! Got to meet Agam and have a nice chat with her. She is a very lovely lady and I was so happy to find her to be so sweet. I also got a photo with RDA (who loved my steampunk solider) and totally made my weekend. My favorite pleasant surprise was The Guild. My biggest disappointment was Gillian Anderson whose panel was atrocious, unfortunately, and who looked absolutely miserable in 95% of the photos I saw of her. So glad I didn't pay the $80 to get one of those!

You can see some pics on my twitter and instagram streams. The rest will be posted to FB for those of you who are linked to me there once I get a chance to push them through light room later this week.

Hope everyone had a good labor day!
        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Had the weirdest thing happen today. An email from a parent (forwarded by my academic dean) who wanted to have her son's schedule changed to get out of my class. Apparently he (and his mother) are "uncomfortable" with me. Whatever that means. My guess is that I called home last Friday to let the parents know that their son had not turned in ANY work all week. She said (in a follow-up email after I replied that I was surprised and thought we'd had a very pleasant conversation on Friday) that she appreciated the call, but that it was "something else". Color me totally mystified. My belief? Her son went home crying that I give too much work, have too high of expectations and he wants out.

Today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
            I re-watched this when you posted it but I felt it needed saying...*happy dreamy sigh*

*hugs*
            Glad you still enjoy it I still pretty much sigh over most of them

Comment

I think you've sussed it right Nola - unless he just doesn't like the colour of your hair, or you've been beating him up and/or locking him in the darkroom, what else could it be? Sadly, you can't win them all

Comment

This I like..............

Comment

Glad you had a great weekend MoB! The pictures I saw on Twitter were awesome. I loved your costumes too! And *hugs* on going back to work right after a convention. Happened to me too. How dead I was that week.

Nola -- Like Jumble, I think you're right about what happened. There's nothing you can do about it, so focus on those that want to learn and don't mind the few homework you give them.

Jumble -- I think I caught that virus. The housework I did this weekend... Don't give me another weekend off because I might do it all over again!

Today was an eventful day for me. I had a class this morning, then got back home, went to the gym, did some school work, went to work at the Space Center where I got to meet mayors from all over Canada because they were here tonight, and am now trying to study a bit because tomorrow and Friday are similar days. But I feel quite good, so it's not a complaint! Just a really busy day!

*hugs Woohoos*

EDIT: This is the source of great inner debate : http://www.amazon.com/Sanctuary-Comp...N%3DB008I34Z34

'Tis a really pretty box?
                  Last edited by LadyGalaxyJ; 05 September 2012, 07:02 PM.
                  sigpic
                  Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                  My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                  Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

*throws copious amounts of chocolate to Jakie* You gotta fight that virus

Comment

*Runs into thread*

Guess who's home?!!!!!!!

*Runs out of thread to smother Ellie in kisses*
                      sigpic
                      Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                        *Runs into thread*

Guess who's home?!!!!!!!

*Runs out of thread to smother Ellie in kisses*
                        Anybody wood think you'd missed her or something

Comment

Anybody wood think you'd missed her or something
                          Don't know where you got that idea from
                          sigpic

Comment

Don't know where you got that idea from

So did she have a fabulous time?

Comment

So did she have a fabulous time?

Seems so. She went to 2 different theme parks and explored Barcelona and Paris - She didn't go all the way to the top of the Effiel Tower though That's all I got out of her before she disappeared out to play with her friends..... back to normal then!
                              sigpic

Comment

Seems so. She went to 2 different theme parks and explored Barcelona and Paris - She didn't go all the way to the top of the Effiel Tower though That's all I got out of her before she disappeared out to play with her friends..... back to normal then!
                                Wood you have her any other way?

Besides, the fact that she was confident enough to spend that time away from you and 'appears' to be taking you for granted just proves that you've brought her up in a stable environment (emotionally) and made sure she knows you will always be there for her - well done you!

Comment

Working...
                                X