The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    Darn! I missed that, having changed channels when some guy was really hurting my ears with his baaaaaaad singing

And now we have the Spice Girls attempting to relive their youth...........

*switches back to 24 hours to kill*
    I have to say that, IMHO you haven't missed *that* much
    Though I did like seeing the Spice Girls. Reliving my youth and all... I had the high shoes .
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

So the Olympics are over now? Do I get rid of that name above my avi now? Please?

Comment

Time we had a little Martinpicspam..........

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            I have to say that, IMHO you haven't missed *that* much
            Though I did like seeing the Spice Girls. Reliving my youth and all... I had the high shoes .
            Back in my youth, bands/singers/whatever had to be able to perform well live, whereas from what I've heard tonight and at other concerts today's lot can't cope without the studio tricks to make them sound good

Having said that, the Spice Girls didn't sound too bad Although I really was hoping Posh wood slip and fall flat on her face

Comment

Yay MartinSpam!

I haven't seen any of the Olympics (Have been doing a CSI-Miami rewatch, Ellie now wants to be a Ballistics expert when she grows up!) But apparently we have one of those golden post boxes a few mile down the road, might pop down and see it at some point.
              sigpic
              Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Jessie J doing We Will Rock You? Way to insult Freddie

That's it, time I went to bed

WoodNight WooHoos *huggles*

*huggles Martin*

Comment

Way to ruin a Queen song!

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                  Back in my youth, bands/singers/whatever had to be able to perform well live, whereas from what I've heard tonight and at other concerts today's lot can't cope without the studio tricks to make them sound good

Having said that, the Spice Girls didn't sound too bad Although I really was hoping Posh wood slip and fall flat on her face
                  This is quite often very true.

And well. Yeah... I know that feeling
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Nice picspam!

Today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

Hello everyone!
                      Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Hey Padme

Avis for the AfA challenge........ somewhat strange, but at least my muse has returned

Comment

Very nice!
                          Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

*emerges blinking from post Olympic flotsam*

Er, folks what's going on? I turned on the telly this morning and, instead of the lovely Ben Ainslie, or the wry Bradley Wiggins... or the simply illegal (well almost) Tom Daley... there was some bloke and and some woman wandering around semi derilict houses. Then a big fella moaning about cowboy builders?

Waaah, bring back my Olympics!

Hello Woohoos This is my sort of apology/explanation for prolonger absence from here. there's other things too; real life stuff has got in the way (wedding planning, some entrepreneurialism, children's summer holidays and a poorly boy... oh and castle S4 ) Just flying by to give you all huggles and brocolli cakes...

*huggles Woohoos*

*wanders back out to find the 'lympic channel again.*
                            sigpic

Comment

*squishy huggles Cags* Good to see you

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but the 'lympics are over, done, finished!!! I'm trying not YAY! about it, but it was nice to get back to normal programmes - except of course, for the Paralypics in a few weeks. I actually felt offended on behalf of the Paralympic contestants - they make a HUGE thing about the end of the Olympics and putting out the flame, then just mention in passing that there are still the Paralympics to go, like they're nothing to do with the main event Just rude!
                              Last edited by Jumble; 13 August 2012, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Loved the Olympics, but know I can go back to SG-1 and Sanctuary DVD's, always have a plan B!!
                                sigpic Martin Rocks!!

Comment

Working...
                                X