Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

happy birthday jumble!!
    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Thanks MoB

Time this little birthday girl went to bed

*huggles WooHoos*

*nabs another birthday kiss from Martin*

Comment

have a good night's sleep ~ and dream of you-know-who!
        sigpic

Comment

*sneaks in*

*eats the cake*

sigpic
          Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

From Joe's blog yesterday:

"Longtime Stargate mainstay Martin Wood directed Phantoms, the type of episode we termed a “run and jump” for its heavy action and movement, elements that played to Martin’s strength as a visually dynamic storyteller."

And....

"Today’s entry is dedicated to Birthday Boy Carl Binder!"

So Carl and I have the same birthday

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
              From Joe's blog yesterday:

"Longtime Stargate mainstay Martin Wood directed Phantoms, the type of episode we termed a “run and jump” for its heavy action and movement, elements that played to Martin’s strength as a visually dynamic storyteller."

And....

"Today’s entry is dedicated to Birthday Boy Carl Binder!"

So Carl and I have the same birthday
              I wish we had more news about Martin... maybe someone should persuade him to write a blog. Now that wood be niiice!
              sigpic
              Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                I wish we had more news about Martin... maybe someone should persuade him to write a blog. Now that wood be niiice!
                I can't imagine Martin ever doing that, where wood he find the time? Besides, it's just not his sort of thing, sadly

Comment

*loungez on couch, eating popcorn*

Joe's dynamic writing and Martin's visual storytelling always worked well together, I thought.

I do love Dark Matter, but I wish Joe would dive into another project soon; I miss his mix of action and humor. *wistful sigh*
                  sigpic

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

I think Martin's mystique lies in the fact that we don't hear from him a lot. *nods*
                    I think it's sort of like LJ said. Martin is the creating visuals guy, Joe is the creating words guy. Different ways of getting your visions out.

And why did we not know Carl's birthday before?
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Good afternoon WooHoos!

Had a lovely massage this morning and then went out to lunch for Italian food. After that, I slept the sleep of the dead for about two hours! Absolutely wonderful! (haven't been getting all that much sleep lately - can't seem to go to sleep until 2 or 3 in the morning)

Today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post
                        *loungez on couch, eating popcorn*

Joe's dynamic writing and Martin's visual storytelling always worked well together, I thought.

I do love Dark Matter, but I wish Joe would dive into another project soon; I miss his mix of action and humor. *wistful sigh*
                        'Tis true - I find myself skipping a lot lately

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                        *hugs WooHoos*

I think Martin's mystique lies in the fact that we don't hear from him a lot. *nods*
                        I think it's sort of like LJ said. Martin is the creating visuals guy, Joe is the creating words guy. Different ways of getting your visions out.

And why did we not know Carl's birthday before?
                        I don't know, maybe we didn't have a WooHoo to send on that particular errand?

Comment

OMG - buying a home has got to be the most complicated thing I have ever done - and I say this after helping to build and secure a network with hundreds of computers and dozens of servers...etc.

Every day I am unindated with pages of documents which I am suppose to read - and then I have questions (because it says one thing but the seller has done something else)!!! And I haven't even gotten to the appraisal yet! (Or even close to owning the place)! Please have some mercy! My poor brain is getting tired. And with all of this I am still packing boxes and more boxes! Will this ever end (and happily please!)

I need some broccoli! Or plenty of wine!
                          sigpic

Comment

I just thank the heavens that the last time I bought a house was about 20 years ago! Certainly don't want to go through it again.
                            sigpic

Comment

Morning Woohoos

Sending wine, broccoli and hugs to you Laurie. It will all get sorted through in the end and once you're in your lovely new home it will all quickly be a distant memory

Last day of the Olympics today. What on earth am I going to do once it's over?!
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*Hugs Laurie* Doesn't sound like a lot of fun but at least once it's over that will be it. Hopefully it won't take too long!

*hugs Woohoos*

Why is it that the weather has been beautiful for the past couple of days but today, when I have to go shopping for Ellie's school uniform and my holiday next week, it decides to rain!
                                sigpic
                                Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Working...
                                X