The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
    beautiful vids of gorgeous children! Was that Martin I saw on the laptop???
    Of course, who else?

And all my children know exactly who Martin is

Comment

Nola, those are great today.
      Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
        Totally!

That's me, right there!

Comment

More kids.............

The boy there (Callum) and his little sister (Maisie) now have younger brothers (twins Hamish and Logan, and baby brother (whose name escapes me ) - Callum is at school and Maisie starts Reception in September - where do the years go?
          Last edited by Jumble; 07 August 2012, 01:07 PM.

Comment

My glass is empty........... oh sh*t, the bottle's empty

Must be time for bed.........

Comment

*rummages around in kitchen* Wait! I found another!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                And all my children know exactly who Martin is
                Then well-educated children they are.

Only 4 more days to this horrible week (I finish work at 5 on Saturday). I'm so tired, and it's only Thursday. I just wish I could crawl in a corner and sleep.
                sigpic
                Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

*more hugs for icky days/weeks*

Yay for happy memories!

*bounces for the WooHoomeet*

And I don't believe that any of you make innocent comments. Ever. You icky people!

Been icky busy and lurking. Life wood be so much more fun if you could grow money on trees and wish everyone healthy.
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*runz through like a chicken without a head*
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post
                      *runz through like a chicken without a head*
                      That can't be a good idea...
                      *moves plants, furniture and small animals*
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                        Glad you got to go even if only to the football I was down at the Olympic Park yesterday to go to the hockey with my brother and his girlfriend - my mum was supposed to be going but had to give up her ticket in order to go to a great aunt's funeral Sounds bad to profit from someone else's misfortune but someone had to use the ticket! So I got an unexpected second Olympic experience

It was fab to be in the park, but the most impressive thing was how good natured and relaxed the whole thing was - the atmosphere was great. Considering how many people there were and how much potential for general stress and grumpiness it was astounding just how unstressed it all was. Everyone, both those attending and all the volunteers and staff, was just really happy and lovely and calm, so impressed. Hats off to the organisers, it has to be said.

*bounces*
                        Ah the "Olympics" affect! Amazing isn't it. I experience it when the Olympics were in LA. The kindness of strangers, the gentleness of spirit, it was totally amazing. It lasted (for a little while) even after the Olympics were over. But sadly, the world returned to it's reality eventually. Too bad. It was so amazing to experience - why wouldn't people want to keep that - kindness and being polite and nice to each other - just not enough of that to go around I guess!

BTW - my "69" slipped by unnoticed - see it even happens here!
                        sigpic

Comment

Jumble - nice to know you set your values right where they belong! (I do have good taste in gifts don't I )

Wendy - that is another affect of having the Olympics there - the spirit of the fans seems to help the "home-town" athletes - gives them an extra boost! Cool isn't it!

And a special big "hug" for Jumble while she eats her chocolate, drinks her wine and drops a tear or two for "her" children leaving her and going out into the big bad world. That has to be the hardest part of the job - you train them to face the world, but you hate to send them out there!
                          Last edited by llp; 08 August 2012, 05:29 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Good mornin' everyone!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                              *rummages around in kitchen* Wait! I found another!
                              Darn! I missed out by going straight to bed

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                              Then well-educated children they are.

Only 4 more days to this horrible week (I finish work at 5 on Saturday). I'm so tired, and it's only Thursday. I just wish I could crawl in a corner and sleep.
                              Thursday? You must be tired if you don't know what day it is, or was it wishful thinking to skip a day? *huge hugs* Hope the rest of the week flies by for you

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              *hugs WooHoos*

*more hugs for icky days/weeks*

Yay for happy memories!

*bounces for the WooHoomeet*

And I don't believe that any of you make innocent comments. Ever. You icky people!

Been icky busy and lurking. Life wood be so much more fun if you could grow money on trees and wish everyone healthy.
                              You accuse us and then admit to that?

Originally posted by llp View Post
                              Jumble - nice to know you set your values right where they belong! (I do have good taste in gifts don't I )
                              Indeed you do

And a special big "hug" for Jumble while she eats her chocolate, drinks her wine and drops a tear or two for "her" children leaving her and going out into the big bad world. That has to be the hardest part of the job - you train them to face the world, but you hate to send them out there!
                              So very true - but at least I have the satisfaction of knowing that I've given them a really good start and, hopefully, the tools and equipment to deal with the world

Today, whilst the little ones were asleep, I played Downfall and Perfection with Rachel for two hours. She had never played a game that comes in a box and has no connection with anything electronic - she loved it And she picked up the tactics for Downfall very quickly - almost beat me once or twice - almost

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                                Darn! I missed out by going straight to bed

Thursday? You must be tired if you don't know what day it is, or was it wishful thinking to skip a day? *huge hugs* Hope the rest of the week flies by for you

You accuse us and then admit to that?

Indeed you do

So very true - but at least I have the satisfaction of knowing that I've given them a really good start and, hopefully, the tools and equipment to deal with the world

Today, whilst the little ones were asleep, I played Downfall and Perfection with Rachel for two hours. She had never played a game that comes in a box and has no connection with anything electronic - she loved it And she picked up the tactics for Downfall very quickly - almost beat me once or twice - almost
                                There's still some in the bottle.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X