No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Curiosity has landed safely and the pics are awesome!

Way to go Andy Murray!!!!! (the British fans must have given him a boost - he was amazing)
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
      Curiosity has landed safely and the pics are awesome!

Way to go Andy Murray!!!!! (the British fans must have given him a boost - he was amazing)
      I caught part of the match before work yesterday, and he was amazing! I'm glad he did well.
      Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Swim trunks aren't dirty, they're......... wet!
        No comment.

My sister is recovering very well! We're back to our normal routine if that says anything, except she's a little sore, but that's expected.

Those pics are so precious, Jumble!

Any news, Wendy? *sending good vibes and prayers*

Good luck packing, Laurie! It's such a long process.

Holy smokes, batman!
        My favorite is "Holy green underwear, Batman!"

Tough as nails, tough as old boots
        For some odd reason, this reminds of the movie Secondhand Lions.

Aww, Nola, Eeyore's my favorite!

I haven't been watching much of the Olympics Everytime I turn it on, it's some event I don't watch (like track) or don't enjoy (like track). I do like watching swimming and gymnastics and a few others.

Comment

Originally posted by tinnec View Post
          No comment.
          You're as bad as Nad, seeing ickybah in every innocent remark

My sister is recovering very well! We're back to our normal routine if that says anything, except she's a little sore, but that's expected.
          That's good to hear Just make sure she doesn't overdo it

Those pics are so precious, Jumble!
          They are After Michael's ring, they're the most precious things I have, along with the t-shirt, the chairback, the quilt..... maybe I should pack 'em all up and leave them by the door in case of emergency......

Jess' big sister, Rachel, was here today, and she made me tell her the whole story again about how I met Martin ...... she was all 'Oooh!' 'Ahh!' and 'Wow!' She reckons if she ever met anyone famous she'd faint! I told her I was fine, he was holding onto me

I'm off out in a bit - if I can get to Woody without drowning in the torrential rain

Comment

Evening all been absent this weekend - went up to Newcastle to see Brazil v Honduras in the men's football. Can't say it's something I was particularly bothered about - football doesn't really have a place in the Olympics IMO but it was the only thing we got tickets for in the end and I have to say the match was amazing! Really great atmosphere - loads of Mexican waves, chants etc.. and not an empty seat to be seen.

Still floating on a happy cloud after watching Andy Murray win the men's singles gold yesterday. Absolutely wonderful

Goodness, Vangroovy really doesn't feel like two years ago. Such an amazing trip from start to finish *sigh* And I'm all for Gambit!! It was discussed at the last woohoomeet

Speaking of which, less than two weeks to go until the next woohoomeet!!

Edit: take care in the rain Jumbly!

Comment

good afternoon WooHoos!

I went to a faculty retreat today. It was mostly about bonding and getting to know the new teachers a little. We were introducing ourselves all around including how long we'd been at the school. I realized that this will be my 18th year!

Today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                Two years ago today I was floating around Vancouver on a fluffy pink cloud because of......

*snip*

... and it'll probably be another two years before I get to see him again *sigh*
                Two years ago? Hard to believe. It was such a fun convention/tour.

Life is rather out of control so i don't get here often anymore. Still, think of you all and sending hugs to all woohoos.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                  Two years ago? Hard to believe. It was such a fun convention/tour.

Life is rather out of control so i don't get here often anymore. Still, think of you all and sending hugs to all woohoos.
                  Originally posted by Sarai View Post

Goodness, Vangroovy really doesn't feel like two years ago. Such an amazing trip from start to finish *sigh* And I'm all for Gambit!! It was discussed at the last woohoomeet
                  Time's a funny thing - two years ago feels like only a few months, but two years ahead feels like forever away

*hugs EH-T* Sorry life is keeping you away - hope the busy-ness is a good thing

Speaking of which, less than two weeks to go until the next woohoomeet!!
                  TEN DAYS and counting

Comment

Morning WooHoos! It's so early...

You're as bad as Nad, seeing ickybah in every innocent remark
                    *pleads innocent* Haha in my defense they're not so innocent remarks in the first place

Nola, those pics are perfect. And time goes so fast!

I think we need a bit of Martinpicspam please...?

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Yay thanks!

That's an interesting screenshot moment with his hands on that first one.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Happy 69, Nola!

sigpic

Comment

Looks like I'm getting close to mine too!

sigpic

Comment

Love the MartinArt

Comment

Working...
                                X