No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two years ago today I was floating around Vancouver on a fluffy pink cloud because of......

... and it'll probably be another two years before I get to see him again *sigh*

Comment

Oh my goodness, is it really two years ago?! Wow!

Love those pics, all of them

*huggles Jumble and Martin*
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

color me just a little green with jealousy such beautiful pics Jumble!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
          Oh my goodness, is it really two years ago?! Wow!

Love those pics, all of them

*huggles Jumble and Martin*
          I know!

And every time I see you I hear Suz say "I'm the daughter here!"

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
          color me just a little green with jealousy such beautiful pics Jumble!
          *hugs* I love them

I often wonder, if a fire broke out, which wood I save first - the ones on the wall that he signed, or the laptop with all the others on? I hope I never find out

Have some more......

Last edited by Jumble; 05 August 2012, 10:35 PM.

Comment

Actually............ I think I'd rescue his t-shirt and chairback first - they can't be uploaded to PB

Comment

What two years ago, no way!! Where's a time loop when you want one..it really was an epic trip. Think we need to organise our own Gambit convention...(Get Amazing Martin Back In Town)...does not have to be London, I will gladly accept Vancouver!

ps I am loving the Olympics
              sigpic Martin Rocks!!

Comment

Originally posted by clairec007 View Post
                What two years ago, no way!! Where's a time loop when you want one..it really was an epic trip. Think we need to organise our own Gambit convention...(Get Amazing Martin Back In Town)...does not have to be London, I will gladly accept Vancouver!

ps I am loving the Olympics
                I'm all for GAMBIT! But I'd rather it was here so I woodn't have to wait forever until I've saved enough money

Comment

It's not really two years ago already?!

Holy smokes, batman!

Thank you for all the kind, good vibes for my Grandma. *huggles you all*

Tinnec *hugs you*

Still suffering from Olympic Fever.
                  sigpic
                  Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                    It's not really two years ago already?!

Holy smokes, batman!
                    Hard to believe isn't it?

Oh, what I woodn't give to go back and live that week over again *sigh*

There's a guy on my tv who sounds just like Lee - you know, that latenightdjgravelly voice *sigh*

Thank you for all the kind, good vibes for my Grandma. *huggles you all*

Tinnec *hugs you*

Still suffering from Olympic Fever.
                    Have you heard how Grandma is doing? *sends more good vibes*

Good for you I kinda wish I could rouse some interest, but I can't
                    Last edited by Jumble; 05 August 2012, 11:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                      Hard to believe isn't it?

Oh, what I woodn't give to go back and live that week over again *sigh*

There's a guy on my tv who sounds just like Lee - you know, that latenightdjgravelly voice *sigh*
                      *hugs* The perfect week will always mean perfect memories.

Have you heard how Grandma is doing? *sends more good vibes*
                      There's no change really. I ask but I'm not getting a lot beyond them not knowing what the problem is. Very frustrating being on the end of a phone line. But she's one of those tough-as-nails type.

Good for you I kinda wish I could rouse some interest, but I can't
                      I think it was easy for me to get Olympic fever because I adored them before London 2012 started. It's just more intense being here, and seeing GB do well just makes it more exciting.
                      sigpic
                      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*hugs* The perfect week will always mean perfect memories.
                        Absolutely

And I'm kinda torn really - if there is a TSE2 (or S4K, or PNW1, or whatever), could it possibly be as good as that week was? Wood I want to go and risk an anti-climax? Not sure.........

There's no change really. I ask but I'm not getting a lot beyond them not knowing what the problem is. Very frustrating being on the end of a phone line. But she's one of those tough-as-nails type.
                        I know what you mean, but as long as she's not getting any worse that's a good thing And there's really no point in worrying until there's something specific to worry about

Tough as nails, tough as old boots - the phrases they apply to us strong women

I think it was easy for me to get Olympic fever because I adored them before London 2012 started. It's just more intense being here, and seeing GB do well just makes it more exciting.
                        I've never been much into sports, so it's hard for me to find it interesting to watch - but I'm glad team GB is doing so well

Suz went up to see the dressage prelims and enjoyed it. She knows Zara quite well and has groomed for her once, so it was great for her to go and see her perform

Edit: And you're confusing me with your avi

Comment

Good to see you back *huggles*
                          Good to be here

Like Jumble said, as long as she doesn't get worse, that's the important thing for now. She's in the best place for her safety and whatever treatments she might need. *still crossing fingers for her*

Edit: And you're confusing me with your avi
                          Yes very confusing indeed ladies!

I could go to the Space Center where I work tonight and see a conference and get some first hand news on Curiosity's landing on Mars, but the conference is between 11 PM and 2 AM. :| Sort of late for someone who starts at 8 the next day. But it's a once in a lifetime opportunity, so I don't know. I guess I'll go if I can get a short nap before 11.
                          sigpic
                          Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                          My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                          Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

I need to go to bed tonight at a reasonable hour as I have an all-day meeting tomorrow, but I'd really like to hear about Curiosity when it happens.

Good for Grandma!

Yes, certainly confusing avatars...

Today's bits (yes, time got away from me today):

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post

Yes very confusing indeed ladies!
                              Originally posted by Nolamom View Post

Yes, certainly confusing avatars...
                              Fixed!

Comment

Linford Christie says that British fans are the most supportive in the world

Comment

Working...
                                X