Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    Grrr!!

Ever wanted to reach into your pc screen and give someone a hearty, non-virtual slap?
    Um, yes. That's when it's time to go and get a cup of coffee...
    sigpic

Comment

Grrr!!

Ever wanted to reach into your pc screen and give someone a hearty, non-virtual slap?
      Too many times... and it's usually someone I know (meaning I know where they live and are within walking distance).
      sigpic
      Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
        Regularly - sometimes more than once for the same person

More bramble ripping today. I've also managed to remove and replace 2 fence panels on my own.
        Have managed to burn my back though
        sigpic
        Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Regularly - sometimes more than once for the same person
          It's almost always the same person

More bramble ripping today. I've also managed to remove and replace 2 fence panels on my own.
          Have managed to burn my back though
          Ouch! You be careful!

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
          Um, yes. That's when it's time to go and get a cup of coffee...
          .... and take several deep breaths........ and try not to add 'moron' to the end of my post

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
          Too many times... and it's usually someone I know (meaning I know where they live and are within walking distance).
          Luckily, I don't know where this one lives

*goes back to watching cute little animated fish movie*

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            MartinSpam!!! *hugs WooHoos*

Hey... if they still let Bob Dylan do his thing...

I'm watching cycling right now. Been looking forwards to that for weeks. Love my tough guys on way too fragile bikes. *happy dances*

Once point of contention here - who ever said Bob Dylan had a good singing voice!
            sigpic

Comment

It's almost always the same person

Ouch! You be careful!

Maybe someone should make a 'virtual slap' icon.....

Never mind I found some, these are more fun

No more gardening for the time being, going to be spending tomorrow at Thorpe Park, family day out
              Last edited by Madness reigns; 28 July 2012, 09:37 AM. Reason: How did I miss a WHOLE word!!
              sigpic
              Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Maybe someone should make a 'virtual slap' icon.....

Never mind I found some, these are more http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/...4050_small.gif http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/...CD_32/slap.gif

Unfortunately, the person concerned appears to have no sense of humour

No more gardening for the time being, going to be spending tomorrow at Thorpe Park, family day out
                Have fun I've never been there, but I hear it's good although a bit pricey

Comment

Unfortunately, the person concerned appears to have no sense of humour
                  Well, then they deserve extra slapping

Have fun I've never been there, but I hear it's good although a bit pricey
                  I'm not paying so that's not a problem
                  sigpic
                  Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Well, then they deserve extra slapping
                    This person is weird enough to enjoy it

I'm not paying so that's not a problem
                    Ah, in that case it will be much more enjoyable

Comment

*stumblez through*

Mmmhaammnnnaaa...Joe...mmmfgh

*collapsez on couch*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post
                        *stumblez through*

Mmmhaammnnnaaa...Joe...mmmfgh

*collapsez on couch*
                        So, are you planning to be there for the live blog next week?

Comment

So, are you planning to be there for the live blog next week?
                          I don't know. It's not like I have anything intelligent and/or thought provoking to ask. I'd just spaz out and make an idiot out of myself.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post
                            I don't know. It's not like I have anything intelligent and/or thought provoking to ask. I'd just spaz out and make an idiot out of myself.
                            Aw c'mon! You've got a few days to think of an intelligent question to ask

The one I'd like the answer to is: Why doesn't he just marry Akemi and solve the problem that way?

Comment

Hewow (hello) Woohoos!

I, on the other hand, am very happy to see that the BBC are showing the opening ceremony, thereby leaving my soaps alone
                              My mom is upset because her soaps are on NBC. Therefore, no Olympics in my house. :/

I'm sure you can manage to avoid a lot of it if you want to. I on the other hand will be frankly glued to the Beeb all day every day for the next two weeks
                              I'm assuming Beeb is slang for TV, but my first thought upon seeing that was "Bieber".

Yeah...never really got into the Olympics. I'd rather watch the events in person rather than on tv. Um, what sports/competitions do they have and when? I may try to watch so I can at least be up-to-date with what everyone's talking about.

*goes back to watching cute little animated fish movie*
                              Finding Nemo? We watched that recently!

But that's what makes it fun!!

Comment

Originally posted by tinnec View Post
                                I'm assuming Beeb is slang for TV, but my first thought upon seeing that was "Bieber".
                                It's slang for BBC

Yeah...never really got into the Olympics. I'd rather watch the events in person rather than on tv. Um, what sports/competitions do they have and when? I may try to watch so I can at least be up-to-date with what everyone's talking about.
                                Uh, pretty much every sport you can think of, and all day every day for the next fortnight and a bit

Ironic though that such a cornucopia of sport creates so many extreme couch potatoes for the duration
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X