No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think working with bubble wrap would just be fun. But i would imagine it would get pretty boring... after a few years, or so...
    sigpic
    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

From tablets to bubble wrap.
      One of those days
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*stumblez into thread*

Cleaning! Cleaning cleaning cleaning!

Dear Joe,
        I do love Akemi. Really. She's cute. And lovely. But really...my name is LUVNJOE. I MUST have Joe pics to ogle enjoy.
        Love,
        LJ

*flopz on couch and refuses to move*
        sigpic

Comment

I mentioned the Wacom tablet to my daughter this morning when she dropped off my granddaughter for the day. She was like "Oh good, something we can get you for your birthday" and I told her that they were expensive - around $300 but she said if they all went in on it together... hmmmmmm.....what a concept!

One more quick funny...

sigpic

Comment

I am sorry if I gave the impression that something was wrong....I think I wrote the note just after I heard that an old friend from work just died suddenly that morning.

What I am doing is filling out preloan papers, faxes pages and pages of documents, house hunting (of course) and packing up everything I own (hopefully for the last time) so I can move one last time. Plus I am in the middle of a writer's conference this week. Very busy, a little overly stressful....but only good! (hopefully) But I really really need to just concentrate of this only.... I just don't have the time right now. I want to be out of this apartment by the end of Sept or I will have to pay an extra $200 per month!

So thank you for your concerns (I do really appreciate it) - but, if I have a choice, I would most gladly take your most hopefully and best of luck wishes instead! I can use all that I can get. Never did anything like this all by myself before (thus the stress) and to be honest, it does make me nervous!
            Last edited by llp; 19 July 2012, 05:44 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Sorry about your friend, and of course the stress of paperwork and moving, but glad to know that it's not more than that. As long as YOU are intact! Touch base as you can, but no pressure. *hugs*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                Sorry about your friend, and of course the stress of paperwork and moving, but glad to know that it's not more than that. As long as YOU are intact! Touch base as you can, but no pressure. *hugs*
                *Shamelessly steals Nola's post*

*chases after tumbleweed*

Comment

*tiptoes in*

*tiptoes out*
                  sigpic

Comment

Happy 69 Nola!!!!
                    sigpic
                    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

*huggles WooHoo's.... and leaves some lying around for lurking WooHoos to find *

Just taken Ellie and a couple of friends to the local TGI Fridays for an end of term treat, since when has it become acceptable to allow your children to run riot around a restaurant - climbing on displays and leaning over other people tables as they are eating - then having the cheek to get abusive with the Staff when they request you keep an eye on them (not just 1 family either!) I know it's a 'family' place but really? ?
                      Even Ellie doesn't want to go back.

/rant
                      sigpic
                      Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

MR, the answer is never That's a real shame though, TGI's is tasty!

Comment

Never! My parent's would have gotten so mad at me if I had ever done something like that! My mom probably would have yelled at the kids to knock it off in front of their parent's.
                          Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                            *Shamelessly steals Nola's post*

*shamelessly steals Sarai's post and thus also Nola's by extension*

*picks up a stray huggle from MR*

Ahhh the weekend. TGIF
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

May I steal Nola's post, too?
                              Congrats on your 69! It's so cute!

Since the tumbleweed is still around, might as well introduce the Western showdown fight song.
                              Doo-da-loo wah wah wah, Doo-da-loo wah wah WAH!
                              Or maybe Bonanaza would work too...?
                              *cricket cricket*

Just taken Ellie and a couple of friends to the local TGI Fridays for an end of term treat, since when has it become acceptable to allow your children to run riot around a restaurant - climbing on displays and leaning over other people tables as they are eating - then having the cheek to get abusive with the Staff when they request you keep an eye on them (not just 1 family either!) I know it's a 'family' place but really?
                              It is NOT acceptable. If I had done that as a kid, my mom would've spanked me then and there. Kids these days...*shakes head*

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                                *shamelessly steals Sarai's post and thus also Nola's by extension*

*picks up a stray huggle from MR*

Ahhh the weekend. TGIF
                                There appears to be a serial post thief on the loose...

Comment

Working...
                                X