The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
    I know I'm not ready, but I'm glad it had a good run and was given a chance to thrive, even if it was for a short time.
    The way things are in the industry these days, four seasons was a pretty good run And I'm still not writing it off yet - there's a good chance for a movie *crosses fingers*

Plus of course, we still have the S4 dvds to look forward to - complete with Special Features!

Yes, I am in a happier frame of mind today - after weeks of pain and misery I am feeling well again The shoulder still hurts, but the draggy, ill feeling has lifted at last! Now I realise just how rough it's been So, sorry for all the grumpiness - thanks for putting up with me *huggles WooHoos*

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      The way things are in the industry these days, four seasons was a pretty good run And I'm still not writing it off yet - there's a good chance for a movie *crosses fingers*

Plus of course, we still have the S4 dvds to look forward to - complete with Special Features!

Yes, I am in a happier frame of mind today - after weeks of pain and misery I am feeling well again The shoulder still hurts, but the draggy, ill feeling has lifted at last! Now I realise just how rough it's been So, sorry for all the grumpiness - thanks for putting up with me *huggles WooHoos*
      Your right that fours seasons seems to be an average. And I hope for a movie too.

Oh, I didn't know you were under the weather. *hugs* I'm glad you are feeling better then, Jumble.

And I must think of a name.
      Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

That's terrific news Jumble! Hopefully the shoulder will un-freeze soon. Constant pain can cause serious depression. Something to watch out for.
        sigpic

Comment

Welcome NumberSix! Hope you havefun here

MoB you're definitely my hero, you'll find your setting soon, I have no fear *huggles tight* until then we're still here

Jumble glad the shoulder is better!!!that's really great news!
          sigpic
          Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
            That's terrific news Jumble! Hopefully the shoulder will un-freeze soon. Constant pain can cause serious depression. Something to watch out for.
            Tbh, I think I was headed that way - it's hard to see the end of the tunnel when it's that dark But like I said, today I feel much more myself and am very happy about that

Thanks Dee and Padme

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
              That is beautiful! I love the colors. Can you do a tut in the AfA thread?
              I'll try for the next tut week (next week??) going to have to think about it a bit as it was a bit of an accident

And yay for Jumble feeling more like... well..... Jumble
              sigpic
              Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Welcome to the thread

I don't think any of us are really ready to say goodbye, but it was a good excuse to throw a party and post lots of Sanctuary art

*passes leftover cake to NumberSix*
                *takes some cake* Thanks. If I look at it as celebrating the four seasons we got and a chance to share artwork, I feel better.

There IS still a chance for a movie? I wasn't sure if there would be. The hardest part would probably be getting everyone together since they've moved on to other projects.
                But yeah, a lot of shows don't even get 4 seasons, so I am grateful we got that much. I'm looking forward to the dvds as well.

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                Welcome NumberSix! Hope you havefun here
                Thank you.
                sigpic
                Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                  I'll try for the next tut week (next week??) going to have to think about it a bit as it was a bit of an accident
                  Those are often the best kind

And yay for Jumble feeling more like... well..... Jumble
                  Thank you! *does a little happy shimmy*

Originally posted by NumberSix View Post
                  *takes some cake* Thanks. If I look at it as celebrating the four seasons we got and a chance to share artwork, I feel better.
                  Yep, a celebration of Sanctuary was what we were aiming at

There IS still a chance for a movie? I wasn't sure if there would be. The hardest part would probably be getting everyone together since they've moved on to other projects.
                  But yeah, a lot of shows don't even get 4 seasons, so I am grateful we got that much. I'm looking forward to the dvds as well.

Thank you.
                  Until MAD tell us otherwise, there is a chance of a movie. I'm sure it wood be possible to get the cast and crew together for that in between their other comittments - look at all the stuff they've all done in between Sanctuary seasons - and they're all pretty local to Vancouver. The problem, as always, will be finance

Comment

Hi all, sorry I missed all the Sanctuary final party...but was in London for Canada Day..was thinking Sanctuary. wearing S4K t-shirt with photo session with Mounties

Have full faith in Sanctuary movie(s), too many stories that can be told and they left the door wide open for. Liked the ending, but not the end!

Bye for now.

xx
                    sigpic Martin Rocks!!

Comment

Evening all Any cake left, or has it all gone?

Welcome NumberSix!

Jumble, so so glad you are feeling better today. It really sounds like it's been awful, thank goodness the worst of it has lifted and you're in better spirits, even if the pain's still there
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Welcome NumberSix!

Today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

*waves to Claire* Glad you enjoyed your trip

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                          Evening all Any cake left, or has it all gone?

Welcome NumberSix!
                          Sorry Josi, but I think NumberSix scoffed the last of the cake

Jumble, so so glad you are feeling better today. It really sounds like it's been awful, thank goodness the worst of it has lifted and you're in better spirits, even if the pain's still there
                          It has been, more than you know, but hopefully the worst is over now

I'm very tired from all the happy dancing, so I'm going to toddle off to bed with my beloved Kindle

WoodNight WooHoos *hugs*

*squishy huggles Martin*

See? Definitely feeling better

Comment

Welcome new people!

You need to sit her down and explain the importance of spending time with The WooHoos! It's essential to your wellbeing and sanity *nods*
                            Indeed!

My shower has been declared U/S, which I expected to mean that I'd have to shell out for a new one since it was mine and therefore not the Council's responsibility, but a lovely man from the Council just came round to tell me that they're going to put a new one in for me on Wednesday! WooHooooood!!!
                            WoooooHooooooooooood!

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                            Welcome!

Had a LONG night last night. I'm still loving my new job, but it's really requiring far more complex management than I ever anticipated in a place like this. I'm off until Weds, but then I have 8 straight days of working ahead of me. We'll see how much I love it after that.

The boy is coming for a visit tonight until Weds morning. So happy to have some company. I'm so busy with work that it's easy to forget that I don't actually know anyone outside of work in this town, so my days off are a little lonely. But I do know that will dissipate over time as I get out and meet new people.

Hope everyone is having a good monday!
                            I get a bit like that since I moved, too. I only notice it on my days off.

Good luck with your 8 days straight! *huggles*

All of you guys have made such wonderful artwork.
                            sigpic
                            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*waves to Wendy*

Yes, I know I said I was going to bed, but when the muse strikes..........

*blows Martin another goodnight kiss*

Comment

*waves and bids you goodnight*

That's where I'm headed too. Another 4am start for me...

Woodnight WooHoos!
                                sigpic
                                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Working...
                                X