The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Myxa View Post
    Hey everyone, being a newbee on the board it's time I say Hello!
    Glad to have joined
    Hello and welcome!

Originally posted by max_omega View Post
    Oh WOW! What excitement that happened this weekend, with all the art work. I may have missed it but I still enjoyed looking at all of the wonderful amazing works of art. Such loveliness. And Jumble, I never tire of hearing about your wonderful experience with meeting Martin.

And welcome to M.A.Dness that is the WooHoos
    Thanks I do worry that I might come across as being a bit full of myself if it gets mentioned too often

Originally posted by tinnec View Post
    I may not be as active this week as I was last week because my mom is home all day every day this week and thinks I'm doing nothing when I'm on the computer. #insulted
    Also, we're having a Fourth of July party!! And we have to be extra clean.

Laters! *hugs for all*

You need to sit her down and explain the importance of spending time with The WooHoos! It's essential to your wellbeing and sanity *nods*

Hope you enjoy your party - save us some cake

My shower has been declared U/S, which I expected to mean that I'd have to shell out for a new one since it was mine and therefore not the Council's responsibility, but a lovely man from the Council just came round to tell me that they're going to put a new one in for me on Wednesday! WooHooooood!!!

Spent aaaages boobling around with this, but I think I like it.....

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      Hello and welcome!

Thanks I do worry that I might come across as being a bit full of myself if it gets mentioned too often

You need to sit her down and explain the importance of spending time with The WooHoos! It's essential to your wellbeing and sanity *nods*

Hope you enjoy your party - save us some cake

My shower has been declared U/S, which I expected to mean that I'd have to shell out for a new one since it was mine and therefore not the Council's responsibility, but a lovely man from the Council just came round to tell me that they're going to put a new one in for me on Wednesday! WooHooooood!!!

Spent aaaages boobling around with this, but I think I like it.....

Congrats on that! We had to get our AC fixed today. Not good to be without AC in Florida in June.

Oh, I'm usually not one for yellow, but I like those. They are so bright and cheery!
      Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Yay for the new shower Jumbly Nice to see the council doing some good for once

Welcome Myxa!

Comment

Originally posted by Myxa View Post
          Hey everyone, being a newbee on the board it's time I say Hello!
          Glad to have joined
          Welcome!

Had a LONG night last night. I'm still loving my new job, but it's really requiring far more complex management than I ever anticipated in a place like this. I'm off until Weds, but then I have 8 straight days of working ahead of me. We'll see how much I love it after that.

The boy is coming for a visit tonight until Weds morning. So happy to have some company. I'm so busy with work that it's easy to forget that I don't actually know anyone outside of work in this town, so my days off are a little lonely. But I do know that will dissipate over time as I get out and meet new people.

Hope everyone is having a good monday!
          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Oh nice, Jumble! I've been a little stymied on this challenge. I *will* prevail!

Edit: the boy for a couple of days? That's terrific!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
              Oh nice, Jumble! I've been a little stymied on this challenge. I *will* prevail!
              Thanks But it's not for the challenge - I'm having trouble with that too - if only Martin's middle name was John, or James, or .... something J

I'm sure you won't stay lonely for long MoB *huggles*

Comment

A little late for the party but my muse had a rush of inspiration this evening

sigpic
                Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

*dancez through*

*smoochez Joe*

*huggles newbie*

*smoochez Joe again*
                  sigpic

Comment

This thread has been so pretty the last few days

And another newbie! Welcome Myxa!
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

Hello WooHoos! I didn't realize there were so many of you until I saw the list. I enjoyed looking at everyone's art and reading about Jumble's wonderful adventure, but I just don't want to say farewell to Sanctuary.

I'd take some cake if there's any left though.
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post

Edit: the boy for a couple of days? That's terrific!
                          Indeed.

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                          Thanks But it's not for the challenge - I'm having trouble with that too - if only Martin's middle name was John, or James, or .... something J

I'm sure you won't stay lonely for long MoB *huggles*
                          I'm making friends at work. It's a really social group. Now I just have to work on meeting people outside of my practice!
                          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                            A little late for the party but my muse had a rush of inspiration this evening

http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/...elemmagnus.jpg
                            That is beautiful! I love the colors. Can you do a tut in the AfA thread?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NumberSix View Post
                              Hello WooHoos! I didn't realize there were so many of you until I saw the list. I enjoyed looking at everyone's art and reading about Jumble's wonderful adventure, but I just don't want to say farewell to Sanctuary.

I'd take some cake if there's any left though.
                              Welcome to the thread

I don't think any of us are really ready to say goodbye, but it was a good excuse to throw a party and post lots of Sanctuary art

*passes leftover cake to NumberSix*

Comment

I know I'm not ready, but I'm glad it had a good run and was given a chance to thrive, even if it was for a short time.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X