The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Yes. Yes, this thread was opened for the broccoli.

Yes it did.
    Oh good, I wasn't sure if labelling the box 'Martin's Tools' wood get it through customs ok

Wait. Mania?
    *nods*

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
      http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j55/Nolamom/Fun%20gifs/Canada_Day_Martin.png
      Aww!

More Spam.
      First Tesla, then PTB. Now? Shipspam. (Close your eyes if needed. It's all the same pairing )

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        Oh good, I wasn't sure if labelling the box 'Martin's Tools' wood get it through customs ok
        It always does.

*nods*

*shakes head*
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Dumdummoreshipspamdumdum.

What? It's not like I can shipspam at every party, right?

Toned it down for you non-shippers.

sigpic

Comment

You can't? Why not?

Don't tone it down on my account - all I see is Martin directing in the background

Comment

Love the picspam!

today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

You can't? Why not?

Don't tone it down on my account - all I see is Martin directing in the background
                Because it's such a thing. Ship in general, it's just one of those 'outer' categories I guess.

And this is true.

And speaking of directing... That scene in Chimera, with Helen and Nikola walking where you look in from outside of the building trough the windows?
                Love that. *nods*
                [/random]

sigpic

Comment

Nope, it's still bouncing along, if somewhat quietly atm
                  Yay.

Aw...... you'd deprive all us Will-lovers of that?
                  I might let it be on the bonus features of the DVDs.

You know, like, scenes-that-got-dropped-onto-the-cutting-room-floor... I kid, I kid...

Gah! You couldn't all suggest this while Sanctuary was still in production?
                  It never came up...

I can just imagine the mischief you'd get up to..........
                  Hehehehehehehe.

...ahem. Moi?

Oh, let's not get me started on that again........ I think I whinged enough about it yesterday
                  No worries. I was just raising my hand to say I understood.

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                  Wonderful arties!

Did someone say cake? *grabs a piece*

I've had a lot of fun at this party. I think I've finally decided to come to the dark side. Cookies are one thing, but I can't resist cake and funny, crazy people who are a lot like me. I mean, I've always recognized that Martin is a great and talented director and writer and producer. And he's done so much for Stargate and Sanctuary. So I am a fan, I've just never found him attractive. *hides* Is that all right?
                  Yay, stay! Be crazy. *high-five*

sigpic
                  Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Because it's such a thing. Ship in general, it's just one of those 'outer' categories I guess.
                    You should stand up and have the courage of your conshiptions

And this is true.
                    That's the thing about adoring appreciating the director - you know he's always just out of shot in just about every pic/scene - I just allow my imagination to put him in shot

And speaking of directing... That scene in Chimera, with Helen and Nikola walking where you look in from outside of the building trough the windows?
                    Love that. *nods*
                    [/random]
                    Absolutely - Awesome!!!

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                    Yay.

I might let it be on the bonus features of the DVDs.

You know, like, scenes-that-got-dropped-onto-the-cutting-room-floor... I kid, I kid...

Just imagine all the Will fangurls queueing up overnight, in the rain, to get their sticky litte mitts on those dvd extras just so they can wail and cry over his last moments!

It never came up...
                    Not out loud maybe..........

No worries. I was just raising my hand to say I understood.
                    Thank you

And guess what's been on tv all evening? Football

Comment

PTB appreciation FTW!

And I do wonder what wood have happened of the WooHoos wood have been in charge of Sanctuary. Will killing, funky ships and director cameos... It's only the beginning

I should get an AT spam in now...

sigpic

Comment

PTB appreciation FTW!

And I do wonder what wood have happened of the WooHoos wood have been in charge of Sanctuary. Will killing, funky ships and director cameos... It's only the beginning

I should get an AT spam in now...
                        Ow, wow! That wood have been GREAT fun!!!

For the some reason, the phrase 'The luntics are taking over the Asylum' just popped into my head........

I don't think I have enough AT art to qualify as a spam

Comment

Ow, wow! That wood have been GREAT fun!!!

For the some reason, the phrase 'The luntics are taking over the Asylum' just popped into my head........
                          It wood be like Fugue, I'm sure. Completely 'love it or hate it'.
                          I'd have a singing and booty swinging Biggie too. You know... while dusting.

I don't think I have enough AT art to qualify as a spam
                          I think I have too much to call it spam. It's enough for a RL restraining order.

sigpic

Comment

*digs around in PB*

Most of mine were made for other people....

Oh, and I found this one.........

Comment

AT icon spam:

sigpic

Comment

We're still not a thunk thread!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X