The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A little TSE rememberances:

Last edited by llp; 01 July 2012, 09:02 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

Oh and these special pictures from the set tour:

sigpic

Comment

Another one whilst I am 'supervising' Ellie, her friend and a chemistry kit (where's a responsible adult when you want one!!)

sigpic
        Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Martin and a chemistry set? Sounds like a dangerously explosive combination

Love the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
            Martin and a chemistry set? Sounds like a dangerously explosive combination

Love the sig!

Thanks

My little rocket scientists made some invisible ink using some of the chemical crystals -simple lemon juice is too simple apparently
            sigpic
            Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

I'm only here for the broccoli too. I smelled it and got lured in.

EDIT: D'oh. I actually forgot I started this thread, so that comment doesn't even work. How stupid is that?

Love the old art.
              And the new art Mr, I'd say they're awesome contributions

And yay for Canada Day! .
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

EDIT: D'oh. I actually forgot I started this thread, so that comment doesn't even work. How stupid is that?

Love the old art.

Yet again, Nad tries to protest her innocence and fails utterly
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                  Yet again, Nad tries to protest her innocence and fails utterly
                  *blinks*
                  I think it's time for more spam.

That might not help my case, but it made me happy.
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

This is like joy out of a bottle!

sigpic

Comment

*looks around*
                      *drops PTB icon spam*

Lonely spammage. *nods*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

Love the old art.

Ah, but we need to look at your purpose in opening this thread - it could be that you opened it in the hope of luring people in with your pretty spammage, then encouraging them to feed your mania by supplying you with more so-called 'harmless' broccoli ..... and we all fell for it

Did this month's consignment arrive safely? I'm sorry it was late, but the weather here has been appalling

Comment

*adds to the spammage*

Comment

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                                Ah, but we need to look at your purpose in opening this thread - it could be that you opened it in the hope of luring people in with your pretty spammage, then encouraging them to feed your mania by supplying you with more so-called 'harmless' broccoli ..... and we all fell for it

Did this month's consignment arrive safely? I'm sorry it was late, but the weather here has been appalling

Yes. Yes, this thread was opened for the broccoli.

Yes it did.

Wait. Mania?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X