The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    It's quite awkward when you go to a party just to realize you're the only one on the dance floor. In the wrong costume. Watching Jumble and Uncle Spencer staring at you...

And to top that, the broccoli harvest failed this year, so it's very expensive.

*crawls under the bus, grabs Joe the Green Bunny and fears the Leftover Pizza*
    It's always slow when we start the party in the morning........ we need cake!

And I'd definitely stay away from that pizza

Comment

A special 'Thank you' to everyone at Sanctuary for four Awesome seasons of abnormalism.....

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        A special 'Thank you' to everyone at Sanctuary for four Awesome seasons of abnormalism.....
        Is that a special WooHoo word?

My contribution for the morning - I will make more but it appears that my muse and mojo have run away hidden together somewhere in my house forcing me to do my housework to find them

*Grabs a broccoli cake to munch on the hunt*
        sigpic
        Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

I woodn't say that was in any way depressing artwork Nad, it's very pretty
          OK, thanks

It's always slow when we start the party in the morning........ we need cake!

And I'd definitely stay away from that pizza
          Caaake!

Yes.

A fruitcake? How fitting

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post

My contribution for the morning - I will make more but it appears that my muse and mojo have run away hidden together somewhere in my house forcing me to do my housework to find them
          http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/...RSanctuary.jpg

Nice!
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
            I had a migraine this morning - strange words pop out of my muddled brain

Don't you hate when that happens?

Love it!

Hope it helps

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            OK, thanks

Caaake!

Yes.

A fruitcake? How fitting
            I thought so

*goes to find more Sanctuary art*

Comment

Comment

Happy Birthday LovnJoe!
                sigpic

Comment

Comment

I'm here! I brought Broccoli! And my mom's famous Chocolate Chambord Liquor cake. (which I don't have a picture of, but oh well)! Hope you don't mind I came as a Steampunk Young Helen. My middle name is Helen, and I'm blonde, so I figured it was perfect. I'll get my artwork out in a bit.

Let's get this party started!
                    Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Some icons of Helen/John I made. The last three were for Scifi pair 20in20 where we were allowed to use as many couples as we wanted.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

*waves to Padme* Welcome, and love those icons

Nola, still having fun with those styles?

Comment

Hey, Jumble! *waves back*

Tesla wallpaper I made for a former coworker and friend who is obsessed with him.

And sig I made for Josi's brithday.

sigpic

Comment

In Honor of our WhoWho Celebration i am going to talk about all the good Sanctuary times:

To Begin the first scene where Will met Magnus, she hit him with the car he passed out. Flash forward to the hospital and she gives him her card, and tells him, “You got in way.” Something he does throughout the series.
                                The Introduction of John Druitt, AKA Jack the Ripper, simple put an amazing use of Chris Heyerdahl. His story and episode were great.
                                Flash forward to the introduction of who would become my favorite character, Nikola Tesla, as played by Jonathan Young. Talk about an introduction and every episode after that, the best under appreciated actor out there. I <3 Tesla, and became a proud member of the TESLEN shippers and Tesla Troopers.
                                Than to the end of season one/beginning of Season 2, killing off one of the series regulars, talk about a shock, but great TV. They rose about it and IMHO the show became that much better. Still Miss Ashley, but such is life, when you are a Monster Hunter.
                                Throughout the whole series they had some amazing guest stars/characters, James Watson, pure genius; Big Foot, Affectingly known as Biggie, got to love Chris’s dual rule, even came too really like Kate and loved Henry, especially his scene toward the end with Tesla, they were great.

I really have a hard time pin pointing a favorite episode, they are all so good. Will miss new episode, but I look forward to re-visiting all the good times.

hugs to all the WhoWho's out there, and the Spencers, we all see lurking.
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Working...
                                X