Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    Gah! Haven't you had enough studying yet? Your brain will start overflowing
    Yeah...I'm crazy, but I've gotta do something At least once I'm done...I'm really done! No more studying then! Why do something later while I'm in the "flow" and can do it now?

I'll throw this in here too, in case anyone has the answer........

For the last couple of days I haven't been able to get yt vids to play, nor can I upload anything to PB - the green 'upload' button just doesn't appear This is using Firefox. If I use IE, everything works perfectly, so I'm guessing that something has been changed in my Firefox settings, but I don't know what Seems to me that everytime I allow Windows updates to install, things go wrong

I stopped using IE months ago because it was constantly freezing on me, so I don't want to go back to it
    I just tried my FF and it's working just fine Perhaps try if you can update FF or a plugin. It could have to do with Adobe flash player... I vaguely remember that I needed to update that the other day! (I think)
    Usually thinks like that have to do with a plugin!
    sigpic

Comment

I just downloaded FF to explore it. The new version, 13 or something like that, seems to be working fine. You should try emptying your cache history. That's always a good starting point.
      sigpic

Comment

I take that back - I was able to see the upload button on PB, but FF won't let me log in to my PB account I cannot access any of my albums except for the Main.

Okay, I can access the other albums, but only if I click on the upload button first. That's insane! Chrome is much easier.
        Last edited by Nolamom; 26 June 2012, 05:35 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

That's quite a hot combination

Does nobody around here read their emails?
          Ah...um...

*looks sheepish*

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          just coming in here to say..

I'm Graduated!

YAY! I also graduated with a 7,6 average! Awesome!

Woohoo! Well done.

I'm going to say this very quietly so as not to jinx it........So far, the shoulder is nowhere near as painful as I was led to expect - in fact it's much more bearable than it was before yesterday's treatment It feels different though.....

Sarai and Josi DON'T READ!!!

Spoiler:
          I've got this weird tingly thing going on that feels like there's a spider or something running up and down my arm

But on the whole, it's a lot better *crosses fingers that it lasts*
          Oh that's good news. I'd say that sounds like a nerve thing too. That's how my hands go in the morning when the feeling starts to return if the carpal tunnel is playing me up. That's a nerve thing too. Odd but not painful as such.

Are you still having issues with Java/Flash etc.? I had a flash update the other day too and mine's working fine, as best I can tell. K has been having trouble with her too. I'm a chrome girly so maybe it's something to do with the browser rather than the application? Might be worth googling it to see if there's a common issue.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
            I use Chrome. Sorry, don't have a clue about Firefox. Have your gone into your tools settings on the browser and make certain that your settings haven't gotten switched to "high" security? That might be one answer.
            Yes, checked that

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            Yeah...I'm crazy, but I've gotta do something At least once I'm done...I'm really done! No more studying then! Why do something later while I'm in the "flow" and can do it now?

I just tried my FF and it's working just fine Perhaps try if you can update FF or a plugin. It could have to do with Adobe flash player... I vaguely remember that I needed to update that the other day! (I think)
            Usually things like that have to do with a plugin!
            I've updated both Flash and Java - I'll try updating FF

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
            I take that back - I was able to see the upload button on PB, but FF won't let me log in to my PB account I cannot access any of my albums except for the Main.

Okay, I can access the other albums, but only if I click on the upload button first. That's insane! Chrome is much easier.
            I can access all my albums and post pics from them, but when I click the 'upload' button at the top of the page and it goes to the upload page, the green 'upload photos' button just isn't there

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
            Ah...um...

*looks sheepish*

Oh that's good news. I'd say that sounds like a nerve thing too. That's how my hands go in the morning when the feeling starts to return if the carpal tunnel is playing me up. That's a nerve thing too. Odd but not painful as such.
            No not painful, just like pins and needles - I'm hoping it's a step in the right direction

Are you still having issues with Java/Flash etc.? I had a flash update the other day too and mine's working fine, as best I can tell. K has been having trouble with her too. I'm a chrome girly so maybe it's something to do with the browser rather than the application? Might be worth googling it to see if there's a common issue.
            I'm pretty sure it's an issue with Firefox, because like I said if I use IE everything works fine

Thanks for all the suggestions - I'll go and have another fiddle and see what happens

Comment

Hellooooooo! Me is safe in Greese! Or is it Grease? Spellvhecker is off... Glad to hear you're gonna be all better in no time Jumble! And thanks for absolving me for the party!

Congrats on graduatin Jann! Thats really great news!

Forgot to tell you this before I left... If you google Martin Wood Primeval, and younarrow the reaults to 'within past week' you should find a pdf with the producitons in Vangroovy, and there's a phone number for Primeval executive producer,or their office...or their answering machine or something like that...
              sigpic
              Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                Hellooooooo! Me is safe in Greese! Or is it Grease? Spellvhecker is off... Glad to hear you're gonna be all better in no time Jumble! And thanks for absolving me for the party!
                It's Greece - and I didn't absolve or excuse you from the party - that was sarcasm

Forgot to tell you this before I left... If you google Martin Wood Primeval, and younarrow the reaults to 'within past week' you should find a pdf with the producitons in Vangroovy, and there's a phone number for Primeval executive producer,or their office...or their answering machine or something like that...
                *doesnotgoogledoesnotgoogledoesnotgoogle........*

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                  Congrats on graduating! What's your degree in? And, I'm sorry, but back in the old days a 4.0 was a straight A average - so what is a 7.6? How high does it go now?
                  in Italy, marks for University exams go from 18 to 30. Instead for the final degree from 60 to 110
                  sigpic
                  My vids Sig made by me

Comment

It's Greece - and I didn't absolve or excuse you from the party - that was sarcasm

*doesnotgoogledoesnotgoogledoesnotgoogle........*
                    Lol, I have no sarcasm recognition program here...it just doesn't work.

http://filmingvancouver.blogspot.gr/...ommission.html

Here so you don't have to

As far as thegrading system, it goes from 6 to 10. Six being the passing grade.
                    sigpic
                    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Evening all, and BIG CONGRATULATIONS to Jann on graduating! Awesome, well done you!

So what will you do now?

I'm going to say this very quietly so as not to jinx it........So far, the shoulder is nowhere near as painful as I was led to expect - in fact it's much more bearable than it was before yesterday's treatment It feels different though.....

Sarai and Josi DON'T READ!!!

Spoiler:
                      I've got this weird tingly thing going on that feels like there's a spider or something running up and down my arm

But on the whole, it's a lot better *crosses fingers that it lasts*
                      You know that saying that pretty much guarantees we'll open the spoiler, right?

And *shudder*

But seriously, very glad to hear it's not as bad as you'd been warned, and sounds like a good sign

Dee, glad to hear you've arrived safely in Greece! Have fun
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Silly me, I actually thought you'd heed my warning You must at least give me credit for trying to spare your feelings

Comment

Silly me, I actually thought you'd heed my warning You must at least give me credit for trying to spare your feelings
                          Aw, of course! Thank you very much

Unfortunately I am both far too curious for my own good, and also can't help but look when someone tells me not to
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Yes, checked that

I've updated both Flash and Java - I'll try updating FF

I can access all my albums and post pics from them, but when I click the 'upload' button at the top of the page and it goes to the upload page, the green 'upload photos' button just isn't there

No not painful, just like pins and needles - I'm hoping it's a step in the right direction

I'm pretty sure it's an issue with Firefox, because like I said if I use IE everything works fine

Thanks for all the suggestions - I'll go and have another fiddle and see what happens
                            I'm using Firefox 13.0.1 with that flash update from a couple of days ago. I have no problems with anything. I can get into PB and upload pics.

I blame magnets.
                            sigpic

Comment

Congrats on graduating Jann!
                              *happy dances*

*hugs everyone else*
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
                                I'm using Firefox 13.0.1 with that flash update from a couple of days ago. I have no problems with anything. I can get into PB and upload pics.

I blame magnets.
                                Nintendoes...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X